Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I like all Eeveelutions ;3 They are so cute and charming, i just cannot resist!

Easily Swampert. Not fully because of charm and looks, but mostly in memory value. Emerald was my first ever Pokemon game, and I quickly chose Mudkip. I felt a large kinship with the Pokemon over time, as it slowly progressed into a Level 100 Swampert, where I absolutely fell in love with that powerhouse. I don't know how I achieved such a feat as a kid, but it was the start of my love for Pokemon.

My favorite Pokemon are Kirlia, Flaaffy, Gothorita, Floette, Slurpuff, Cherrim, Blaziken, Chikorita, Goodra, Shaymin, Diancie, Meloetta, Mew and Braixen! My most favorite is Blaziken. You can tell that my username is blazikenpwnsyou and why Blaziken's with the rest of the Smogon Ubers, because that's how much of a favorite Pokemon it is. :3

Whats Poppin' Y'allllll, As you can see My favourite pokeman is the most bulky alcholic tank in the world, MAGIKARP. ... Nah just messing with ya, it's slowbro :]

My favorite Pokemon is still to this day, Totodile! I think it has something to do with its' unique cry and color. I've fallen in love with that little guy since the Pokemon Silver/Gold days! What adds to my love for the little guy was the older tv series, his growl was like mix of a duck quacking and a gargling whistle! XD

My favorite has to be greninja, he's one of my main pokémon in the meta-game and with his protean ability he just wrecks teams especially dragons with his protean ice beam and his speed is almost unbeatable unless you use a priority move in that case he doesn't stand much of a chance because of his lousy defences but overall he's a beast.

Jolteon and Venusaur. Jolteon for its speed which has never failed me since Red and Venusaur for the OPness that was Razor Leaf in Gen 1. Mostly sentimental picks I guess.

My favorites would have to be either Cyndaquil, Gengar, and Houndoom. I am not quite sure why but I have always loved ghost and fire type pokemon! Cyndaquil is just the cutest in my opinion!

My favorite pokemon would have to be treecko because it was my very first starter pokemon and ruby is my favorite game (Can't wait for the remakes) and he gets a mega in the new games so that's cool

Dragonite is my favorite pokemon ever. It's powerful and cute the perfect combo for me. I remember when the first movie came out I went just to see Dragonite, which Dragonite was in the whole movie for a total of one minute. I actually have a large stuff animal of him, a shiny version of him and of course the fancy pokemon card of him.

Arcanine is my favorite Pokemon for sure. Arcanine pulled my team through a treacherous run of HG. Arcanine ended up taking out 3 of Lance's Pokemon. I then used him later in White 2 where he had Flare Blitz. And Flare Blitz = gg. Arcanine has just an awesome movepool with a statspread and abilities that can make him a variety of different things. Plus, he's a freakin' fire dog!:stop:

my Fav Pokemon is Medpod ik ik its lame but i got lucky and got tackel Brock was embarrassed after fighting me

My favourite pokemon would be rayquaza ..roaring the sky with it might..alpha sapphire and omega ruby had rumor announced in giving rayquaza a mega evolution just like kyogre and groudon ..looking forward seeing it.

My favourite pokemon would be rayquaza ..roaring the sky with it might..alpha sapphire and omega ruby had rumor announced in giving rayquaza a mega evolution just like kyogre and groudon ..looking forward seeing it.

not mega eveloutions its Primal...

My favourite pokemon would be rayquaza ..roaring the sky with it might..alpha sapphire and omega ruby had rumor announced in giving rayquaza a mega evolution just like kyogre and groudon ..looking forward seeing it
not mega eveloutions its Primal...
Sorry my mistake ..already see the footage of the primal evolution of kyogre and groudon, epic transformation

My favorite pokemon is probably aegislash he is just so good I absolutely love him he has won me a ton of games and he just looks awesome

My favorite pokemons are in german names : pikachu, schiggy

My favorite pokemon is snorlax because it's so chubby and cute. :)

Blaziken maybe
because it was my first shiny, and look at Mega Blaziken design, very cool and gentle (dont look my Avatar)

My favorite pokemon is Charizard. it was my first starter and now that they introduced the mega evolutions for it. Just amazing

Back