Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I liek mudkipz lol . But yeah my favorite pokemon would be mudkip. There just so adorable.

I love Charizard(especially mega charizard X) so cool with the blue fire:cool:

also a tie between luxray, zoroark, lucario and Typhlosion

i like pikachu as that small partner

i LIKE Poliwhirl the most, he is from First Gen and just thinks he is funny and a bit cute

My favorite's Blaziken, the awesome fiery kung-fu chicken. I've liked him ever since the episode in the anime where he beat the top awesome at the time, Charizard. It doesn't hurt that he's pretty broken.
Besides him, I like every Pokemon, some just a bit more than others.

I am a legendary pokemon trainer, which means i like training legendary pokemon, yes i know people may say things like they are over used and over powered and overrated, but i just enjoy it. as for some of my favorite pokemon, these are a few: Mew, lati@s, Mudkip line, arceus, registeel and a few more,

i know this next thing wasnt in the question but hey, i havnt answered thisu one to much so why not!

My favorite iconic pokemon trainer is trainer red, why? because he is so mysterious but yet cool at the same time, he is a true pokemon master and i even dress like him in pokemon x. i enjoy these things!

I really love Dark Types, but my favorite Pokemon is a tie between to Darks. Umbreon, and Weavile. These two pokemon are cool, and has weakness/strenghts in opposite areas, so I can use both of them in the same team. Umbreon is known to be an annoying pokemon, with high defensive stats, while Weavile is that physical and speedy revenge sweeper.

I have a newfound love for Chandelure. It's a pretty fantastic pokemon and I LOVED it in the fifth generation and I still do.
I have other Pokemons that I like, but Chandelure takes my number one spot for me.

Charizard

My favourite is Farfetch'd. Not because of some romantic backstory, but simply because I recently decided it was incredibly cool. And it can get a 100% crit rate as of Gen 6.

No. 2 is Beedrill; ever since I took it through Red recently, I've loved it. I felt so bad after boxing it past the second Gym, that I let it sweep Koga and Sabrina as well as it could. It fell to Weezing/Muk (can't remember which one), Koga's last, and Sabrina's Venomoth (but not after a long battle), but I was sad to let it go... it looks awesome too.

No. 3 is Ratatta, simply because of Youngster Joey. I actually did a 'Youngster Joey challenge' in Platinum once. That's a Ratatta solo challange. My Ratatta, which is currently a Lv. 93 beast, has remained unbeaten and swept the Champion at Lv. 81. Surprisingly, when I attempted the same with the other side of the spectrum, my Lv. 10 Arceus was defeated by a Lv. 8 Machop... Ratatta is the new god of the Pokémon world ;)

My favourite was Vaporeon for a while; it proved very powerful on my Platinum team, being my primary (and very effective) weapon against Cynthia's Garchomp. However, Farfetch'd took over when I realised I only liked Vaporeon for its battling prowess.

My favorite Pokémon is Charizard. He's a boss!!!!!

my favorite is Pikachu he's so cute and adorable and with that he's so strong I almost feel afraid . I wish Pikachu gets a mega evo but raichu should not get it because in the anime it showed that raichu's electricity can run out but mostly I think how Pikachu will look with a mega evolution the 2nd favorite pokemon is charizard he's the first starter evo I had got and his mega evo x is even better with that shiny charizard appearance and those blue flames

My favorite is definitely Eevee :)

My favorite pokemon has to be either Blaziken or Infernape I like the typing and infernape can learn close combat while it lowers special attack and attack if you pull it off it usually kills and blaziken because it can mega evolve and he/she is awesome

I have 3 favorites actually! and they are:
Slowking_XY.gif
Swadloon_XY.gif
Mr_Mime_XY.gif

I like slowking because He is supposed to be this really smart pokemon (compared to Slowbro) and yet he looks so derpy and just plain stupid. also, that scarf or necklace, or... whatever the heck that is tho...
I like Swadloon because it just looks so adorable all wrapped up in that little leaf blanket. If only I knew what he looked like outside of it... OH WAIT!
Finally, I like Mr. Mime. I started liking him in X and Y bacause he became a fairy type, and tell me, Does THIS look like a fairy type to you? :p

My favorite pokemon has to be either Blaziken or Infernape I like the typing and infernape can learn close combat while it lowers special attack and attack if you pull it off it usually kills and blaziken because it can mega evolve and he/she is awesome
In fact, Close Combat lowers Defense and Special Defense. Which is good, because Infernape dies to the slightest breeze anyways, so you're best off spamming your most powerful move.

Oh, and I don't mean that 'slightest breeze' part negatively; Infernape is one of my favourites, presumably in my Top 10...

Ok after a long time, torkoal is not my favorite anymore , lumineon the same thing «_«.
Since i love all the pokemon i will just tell my 5 favorite:
Water: Milotic, Fighting: Mienshao, Fairy: Togekiss, Normal :Melloeta, Flying: Unfezant (Female), yep those are my favorite by now XD

I LIKE BELLSPROUT. I think it is so stupid looking and just weird in general. It was my first Pokemon card and I just think Bellsprout has some kind of unavoidable charm to him.

Ok after a long time, torkoal is not my favorite anymore , lumineon the same thing «_«.
Since i love all the pokemon i will just tell my 5 favorite:
Water: Milotic, Fighting: Mienshao, Fairy: Togekiss, Normal :Melloeta, Flying: Unfezant (Female), yep those are my favorite by now XD
Oh god, we're going to clash. Unfezant is my least favourite Pokémon, and one of your favourites.

Though I'm a big Milotic fan, and I like Togekiss too (both of them would be on my team if I were the Sinnoh Champion), so I hope it's okay?

Reactions: Ozga
Oh god, we're going to clash. Unfezant is my least favourite Pokémon, and one of your favourites.

Though I'm a big Milotic fan, and I like Togekiss too (both of them would be on my team if I were the Sinnoh Champion), so I hope it's okay?
I like unfezant for the fact that is not a weirdo like the other birds or that claimed, its a normal pokemon but still cool and composed (the female have better flying abilitys than the male ones) , and i always wanted to use a pigeon pokémon in my team yup XD

Pikachu! He is my first love as a child XD
When I was in primary school, I'm really into anything pokemon-related.
I also have an evolving Pikachu doll that can turn into a Raichu!

Back