Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Shiny curse-breon... I mean Umbreon. Been my favorite for a long time and I like the blue way better than the yellow.

I like unfezant for the fact that is not a weirdo like the other birds or that claimed, its a normal pokemon but still cool and composed (the female have better flying abilitys than the male ones) , and i always wanted to use a pigeon pokémon in my team yup XD
It's mainly that it's rather underpowered and only learns Special STAB moves by level-up (apart from the pathetic Quick Attack, and the mediocre Aerial Ace, which comes incredibly late). And the brutal amount of hax my Ampharos was hit with in a battle with Hugh's Unfezant. It kept critting and flinching me with Air Slash. It was pointless, as the move did pretty much nothing, but even then, I had to wait for five turns to attack :mad:

It's mainly that it's rather underpowered and only learns Special STAB moves by level-up (apart from the pathetic Quick Attack, and the mediocre Aerial Ace, which comes incredibly late). And the brutal amount of hax my Ampharos was hit with in a battle with Hugh's Unfezant. It kept critting and flinching me with Air Slash. It was pointless, as the move did pretty much nothing, but even then, I had to wait for five turns to attack :mad:

Its possible that unfezant gets mega in the future, since pidgeot gets one, and unfezant have a ability to boost flinch i think.

my favorite is shiny charizard mega x
Mega%20Charizard%20X_Official%20Art_300dpi.jpg

Its possible that unfezant gets mega in the future, since pidgeot gets one, and unfezant have a ability to boost flinch i think.
That would solve battling issues, as long as they drastically boost the Sp. Atk. figure.

Also, I sincerely hope that the other birds (Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor and Talonflame) get a Mega Evo too.

favorite is

Zekrom :D

I like Totodiles and its evolutions for a reason. I was fighting the first gym leader in HeartGold, and all the pokemons I catched was knocked out. Falkner had his last pokemon up, With almost full hp. I had used Totodile in the start of the Battle, but changed him out when he got low hp. I sent him out again, and he 1 hit ko`ed Falkners last pokemon. I knew it was because of his ability torrent, but it was a special moment for me.

Mudkip, because it's really cute, my Youtube channel's mascot, and also Mega Swampert looks really cool!

My favourite Pokemon is Vaporeon but my favourite type is water and eevee are just cool also ITS SO CUTE!!!

I know Legends are Op (Over powered. for those who don't know) But I have to go with...
Infernape.
He was the first Starter I can remember and when he evolved I started blowing through Platinum easily.

mine would either be charmander or oshowott I cant decide which I like more

greninga he's so awesome!

I have 3 favorites actually! and they are:
Slowking_XY.gif
Swadloon_XY.gif
Mr_Mime_XY.gif

I like slowking because He is supposed to be this really smart pokemon (compared to Slowbro) and yet he looks so derpy and just plain stupid. also, that scarf or necklace, or... whatever the heck that is tho...
I like Swadloon because it just looks so adorable all wrapped up in that little leaf blanket. If only I knew what he looked like outside of it... OH WAIT!
Finally, I like Mr. Mime. I started liking him in X and Y bacause he became a fairy type, and tell me, Does THIS look like a fairy type to you? :p
i like how you put the 3d sprite of the pokemon instead of just the names, great idea nice!

Reactions: appelpower and jimbobro
y favorite Pokémon is squirtle because even though he is slow he has amazing defensive stats and he has good powerful hits when it comes to physical and non physical hits that's why squirtle is the best

:cool: squirtle squad

Aegislash definetly. I don't know why, I love training this Pokemon in Y. I have it at about 84 and it's a female.

As much as everyone either says Charizard or Pikachu, I'd have to say Charizard for the longest time up until gen 3 came out and then I was sold on Salamence being that he's better Charizard. And now he's getting a Mega Evolution! The hype is real!!!

I like all of the eeveeloutions but my favorite of the bunch is umbreon. In my first ever pokemon game, which was Platinum, I caught this eevee. I mean, it looked okay and everything. I didn't really know what to do with it so I just decided to train it and later decide what to evolve it into. I was training it one night. Out of no where, it evolved into an umbreon! I thought it looked really strong and cool so it became my favorite pokemon ever. I still have that same umbreon in Y. I didn't even know how this thing evolved into umbreon because I was new to the franchise so my brother, who was basically an expert, told me that it levels up when its friendship is high enough at night so I thought that was really cool too.:D

Either staraptor since he was my first legit level 100 pkmn and he is just all around awesome or Charizard cause he is...well Charizard.

mega charizard x shiny

Back