Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
pikachu, because he's awesome and an electric mouse

Giratina and Infernape

My favourite pokemon is Gliscor!

It's Hidden Ability Toxic Orb bulk is too Overpowered.

It's design is cute and awesome at the same time.

My favourite is Darkrai, powerful in battle and awesome looks. I somehow feel like the Nightmare New Moon pokemon is an old friend. I don't have my Darkrai long and neither have we been trough a lot but somehow it is one of the most inspiring pokemon I have. Thinking about Darkrai helps me come up with new stories an drawings. It is probably because both my stories and Darkrai share a dark theme.:love:

I would have to go with Mew at the moment I mean it obviously changes into any pokemon. THATS AWESOME not to mention if you get it to a high enough level its stats will obviously just get better

My favorite non-starter is Metagross! I used to like Skarmory a lot, but one day, my friend gave me a Beldum at level 1. With all the hype for ORAS coming out, I thought, "Hey, I don't need my Pokemon shiny! let's train this Beldum up and evolve it!" Well, I was replaying Pokemon Y as an attempt to raise an entirely steel-typed team, and once I reached the Pokemon League, I had a level 87 Metagross with Hyper Beam, Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, and Hammer Arm. It's been such a help to me, and I love my Metagross. I wouldn't trade him for anything. And I mean ANYTHING.

my favorite pokemon is definitely tyranitar because at least 6 months ago i finished pokemon soul silver and i had to vs the champion of the sinnoh region 5 or 6 times becaue i couldnt level up my tyranitar to a level that could beat the champion. then i finally did and with one earthquack ash's pikachu was down. beat all of his other pokemon in 20min. ever since then my tyranitar has been defeating trainers pokemon in 1min. tyranitar is amazing in my opinion.

Reactions: Nikit
Charizard cause its great and can use Fire,Flying,Fighting and Dragon Moves also.And After its Mega Evolution it Rocks... Yeah , Charizard rocks...;);)

Hmmm Well Weavile Has Been My Fav Pokemon Since I Was A Child....So I Use Him In Battles A Lot But Pikachu Is My TOP Fav Pokemon Cause Of Its Cuteness But I Dont Really Use Him In Battles...... Sooo...... PIKACHUUUUU *-*

Attachments

• weavile.gif
    weavile.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
I like any of the starters from any region, but Typhlosion is by favorite starter from Johto

Typhlosion. Always been my fav. Not a day I wont play any pokemon game without having him on my team.

What is your most favorite pokemon from X and Y, it can be any pokemon that came out during X and Y, even mega pokemon. Also, why?

I hve to say mine would be Fennekin and Mega Absol.

Fennekin because it was the main and strongest pokemon on my team since I kinda over trained it and also the dumb fact it is cute and I love foxes.

Mega Absol:
Mega Absol, if you get the right nature, can be a tank and have a high defense and attack, while being slow.
Also, the fact that it was now given more powerful attacks also make it great.

My favorite Pokemon is baltoy no reason why I just love it

Mega Mawile, for both its insane strength and its design. Something about the small figure and double mouths makes it adorable.

One of my favorite pokemon are totodile because in G/S/C he's a boss. Every time I play, I do a solo run with him and beat the entire game (Even Red) and it's always fun to see him wreck all the gyms.

Of course, it's a feraligatr with
Surf
Slash
Ice Punch
Bite

My favorite Pokemon, as somewhat evidenced from my avatar, is Gardevoir. The very first time I played Sapphire, I searched for hours for a Ralts after I saw Wally catch his, and I wanted it because it was adorable. Even though it was ridiculously hard to raise at first, I somehow managed to keep it on my team, and when it had fully evolved into Gardevoir, it quickly became my most-used Pokemon. I've always liked special attackers more than physical attackers, so that's a reason why I like it so much.

To this day, I still tend to have a Gardevoir on my team, and I'm currently attempting to raise a competitive one named after my very first one (her name was Laika). I say attempting to because I've never done competitive training before, lol.

My favorite pokemon would have to be Darkrai. There's just something about how it has control over dreams that's always been really cool to me.

It's all about the steel and dragon types for me, I just love their power and designs, so the combination of the two gives me Dialga as my favourite legendary.
Aside from that, Metagross is one of my favourite steel types, especially with the new mega evolution.
As for dragons, it would probably be Garchomp, although mega-Salamence is looking extremely powerful.

My favorite pokemon is Skarmory. I like Skarmory because he a flying metal chicken so who couldn't like that?

I slways liked empoleon who if you dont remember was the evolution of piplup the penguin pokemon,but i also like lucario because i liked the talking lucario in the pokemon movie:Lucario and the mysteries of mew.

Back