Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I've always been partial to Scizor since Gold/Silver. Get him/her to Lvl 75 and hit someone with false swipe and they're pretty much ruined. And he has so many good spam moves! lol I got my first one from my friend who had Gold. She traded me her scyther with the metal box and i traded her my onyx with the same item. She ended up with a steelix and got my very first Scizor. It was awesome. It single handedly beat the elite four, helped me catch the legendary dogs, Ho-oh and Lugia, and beat the crap out of Red. He was my little bud. Wish i could have traded him to emerald version, but when HeartGold/SoulSilver came out, you better believe i got one. lol

i luv charizard

i love my infernape named fury because a while a go i was getting bullied a lot and he helped me through those dark times.

and now I"m transferring him to x and y.
392.png

So. I decided to finally give Swampert a chance, seeing as I’ve shown way more love to the other two Hoenn starters over the years. I begin the breeding process, of course… Just hatched a shiny Mudkip with 4 Perfect IVs, only missing Special Attack and Special Defense. Wasn’t even Masuda Methodin’. Only 20 minutes or so of breeding.

This is like shiny Chimchar all over again but better. I love accidental shiny hatches.

Also, much love to the Battle Resort having a round island to bike on for quick/easy egg hatching, Move Tutors nearby, a Day Care for eggs, and an IV checker in the Pokemon Center. It’s a breeder’s paradise.

Can’t wait to use this giant purple mudpuppy as a GIANT SWOLE purple mudpuppy.

MUDKIP IS NOW MY FAVORITE EVOLUTIONARY LINE

My fav has to be picachu. Its gest the thout that you can shike every one and theres nothing that thay can do about it. : )

My favourite is unarguably Metagross. I love its design and I can't wait to mega evolve my shiny one on Omega Ruby :D

I like Lucario. Mostly because of the pokemon movie he was in but also because I personally feel like he's a strong pokemon to have on a team :)

My favorite pokemon is most definetly magikarp. If used correctly magikarp will destroy your entire team of well trained pokemon.

The most beautiful pokemon for me is Lugia.
He haves a pretty cool legend around him, ans his cry in the second movie make me scared.
Powerful !

I like Greninja. Its one of the only gen 6 Pokemon I actually like. It just looks really cool.
I also love Treeko because it was the first starter I ever picked.

i would go for dusknoir hes too epic

my favorite pokemon of them is venasaur because he was the first pokemon i ever had in my first pokemon game, which was leaf green and so he has been my fave since i was very young, though sometimes i think blastoise is my favorite because i had a very well trained lv.100 blastoise in hoen.

im new too( this is my 1rst post) and my favorite has gotta be shedninja. it is the most unique pokemon in the game. i use it in triple battle with jiraichi and slaking. jiaichi uses skill swap on shedninja and slaking and boom. slaking is awesome. i did this all the time after i transfered my pokemon to white. even though shed ninja dies right after, it is still my fav

My favorite pokemon hands down would have to be Scizor. In my opinion the pokemon is one of the coolest. granite it has some major weaknesses, but the pokemon always seems to pull through for me. i currently have about 5 different ones that i hold very dear to me.

My favorite pokemon are Gengar (because one hypnosis, and the pokemon already lost) and the Charizard ( on your Mega Charizard X Form).

Charmander.gif

guess by my username

Gardevoir, because when I was younger, I opened a pack of cards and found a Gardevoir EX in there. I was so surprised!
Plus, Gardevoir is a good Pokemon to use in the game, as well.

My favourite pokemon must be chimchar. I love the looks, he's cute! And he is so strong ( for me ). I love his evolutions! So cool, and cute ! He was my first starter ever and that's why i love him even more!

My favourite Pokemon is Vaporeon but my favourite type is water and eevee are just cool also ITS SO CUTE!!!
I'm making an Eeveelution team on X and Y at the moment. :D

I don't really have a favorite. But I remember I had a Groudon in Soulsilver and we were really good friends. I loved that Groudon so much,it was my little baby. ;-; and then I lost my soulsilver cartridge and I never got to see Groudon again /tear/

Back