Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite pokemon of all time has to be Infernape.
First ever pokemon
First to legitly reach lvl 100 purely by grinding
Iron fist is a great ability since it can lear thunder punch, close combat and fire punch
Its based on my favorite god Sun Wukong the monkey king

My favorite pokemon for competitive is the Gengar (Because of hypnosis skill), and not competitive, is the Mega Charizard X (With flamethrower).
But I also love the Primordial Groudon and Kyogre Primordial, but they are blocked in the competitive :(.
But even so, Blaziken, Primordial Kyogre, Groudon Primordial, Reshiram, Zekrom, Latias and Latios Mega Evolved, are my favorite pokemons.
Pokémon that I find really strong, few among them has the legendary Pokemons, and also the mega form of Blaziken and Gengar in my Pokemon X, will still capture the gengar and mega stone him.

My favorite pokemon for competitive is the Gengar (Because of hypnosis skill), and not competitive, is the Mega Charizard X (With flamethrower).
But I also love the Primordial Groudon and Kyogre Primordial, but they are blocked in the competitive :(.
But even so, Blaziken, Primordial Kyogre, Groudon Primordial, Reshiram, Zekrom, Latias and Latios Mega Evolved, are my favorite pokemons.
Pokémon that I find really strong, few among them has the legendary Pokemons, and also the mega form of Blaziken and Gengar in my Pokemon X, will still capture the gengar and mega stone him.

Charizard is a solid player, and I've always been able to rely on him.

My favorite pokemon is Purugly. IT IS NOT PURE UGLY anyways purugly is really cute and its a cat and I wanna snuggle with it and it reminds me of a cat named Mousefur from warrior cats so yea. If you hate purugly then yur pure ugly and you don't deserve to live jk

Starraptor is my favourite, he is a beast :D
My next favorite is Luxaray
I don't really like the new generation pokemon, but they look good! :)

My favorite Pokemon would definitely be Espeon; it was the first Eevee-lution I had ever obtained, and I just thought it was so adorable. Although it is extremely frail physically, it has astronomical special attack and speed stats. Shiny Espeon also looks amazing; it's a nice hue of green.

Last edited:
My favorite pokemon has to be Glaceon for several reasons
1. Shiny Glaceon was my first ever shiny evolution
2. Glaceon Frost has been my username for a lot of things
3. Glaceon resembles Taylor Swift my favorite artist

yeah mine is probably Blastoise as well.his hydro pump is beastly

My favorite is charmander i use to always pick charmander he is very strong and his last form looks amazing it realy shows his strongnes

Darkrai, dark void anyone??

Luario is my Favorite Pokemon IF he was Mega form IS AWESOME 555

My favorite is Charizard, many reasons why. First of all fire is my favorite type. Charmander was my first pokemon ever and the beginning of my journey was tough but when it became a Charizard all was good. Charizard was awesome in the anime ( bit of a jerk from time to time but when they needed him he was amazing) and last but not least I love that he has 2 mega evolutions. It gives him the possibility to become a dragon type ( my second favorite type ).

Favorite has to be Lucario because he has the power to tell other Pokémon auras and can sense a hostile one. He's also got a movie featuring himself and Mew. Also like his character design a lot, the way he sort of has that fox snout.

I started playing Pokémon in the 4th generation (yes, I know it was late) and my first "partner" after the obvious starter was Shinx *-*
It was love at first sight. Shinx is so cute and strong! I decided he would be my partner forever!
My Shinx evolved to Luxio and Luxray, obviously, and he came with me to Soul Silver and Black.
Then (I don't remember exactly why) I had problems to transfer him to Black 2, and he disappeared with the Game.

LUXRAY became my favorite Pokémon, 'cause he was with me in 3 generations, and we had an unbreakable bond T_T I miss him so much.

I like Altaria because it is so Fluffy It also looks like a pillow ^o^

My favorite Pokemon would have to be
taillow.png
blaziken-mega.gif
, and
lucario-mega.gif

Tailow because it was my very first legit no trade shiny, the event Blaziken from XY that pulled me through the game and I still have it cuz I'm very attatched to it, and sorta same for Korrina's Lucario that you get that I still have and cherish.

Suicune! I've been on many adventures with it on my games and have been with it for more than 3 years. We've battled many trainers and I can't wait to transfer it to my other games! The pokemon is beautiful and graceful though water-types arent my very favorite so Suicune is actually my first favorite water-type pokemon.

Mewtwo has been my favorite for quite a long time now. Lucario is a very close second.

Back