Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Quilava. I just grew so attached to it during Crystal I didn't want to evolve it to Typhlosion.

My favorates are: Lucario and Zoroark :3

Arcanine, sorry I LOVE arcanine, I call myself the biggest meowth fan because that what I've always called myself on websites. But in reality I'm the BIGGEST arcanine fan to ever appear on the earth, it's so beautiful as well and also a GREAT team member.

Reactions: Luxis13
Deoxys. Hands down.

Well, my favourite pokémon would be Bulbasaur.. It was the first pokémon I everchose, but I lost the game so.. Another one is roserade, my best friend told me to try that pokémon, and in fact I was really surprised on how strong she actually is *w*

My favourite Pokemon is Gallade. Just look at. Everything about it is awsome. It has blades for arms and his mega evolution makes him look even better. ( because of his arms and cape).

My favorite pokemon is greninja. Greninja is my favorite pokemon because of how awesome he is. It's shiny form looks ba as fudge and it is on my competitive team. It's a really good pokemon to use in battle

My favourite pokemon is Blastoise ( I think this is the right way to write its name) I always admired those two powerful canons that come from its shell and its serious look. To me, this is my favourite one.

Personally, my favorite pokemon is Swampert because he was the first pokemon I ever had. He's travelled with me from game to game ever since I had my first video game ever, Pokemon Ruby.

Umbreon and Lucario. I love the way they are so cool and chill and how amazing fan art of them are.

My favorite pokemon is pikachu. It is cute and strong at the same time. I also like lucario because it is a good all rounding pokemon

I LOVE Chimchar! Really any fire Pokemon I love.

This is a very difficult question..
... I think I will always end up going back to hoenn, that region made so,e of my favorite starters, Treeko, Mudkip, and Torchick. Each of these pokemon's evolutions are spectacular, Sceptile, Swampert, and Blazakin (aka the fiery chicken wing). My least favorite would have to be Jigglypuff. His/Her evolutions are so similar that it's easy to tell that evolution line apart from the others. I think overall, Swampert my be my favorite.

Arceus is my fav

I love some Paris.... just not in battle

My favorite Pokemon would be Aipom. He's such a happy Pokemon and a great asset to your team. He stays positive in the most difficult situations. Anytime something gets him too down, he laughs it off, making a journey with him full of smiles!:cat:

Typhlosion =)

were are the lugia fans

My favorite is Tepig. It's actually because of a couple of reasons, first of which being that Tepig being a fire pig, is basically bacon. Second, it's because Tepig (like the past Fire starters) is based on an animal of the Zodiac, specifically the pig. Third is because it was the first pig I ever saw that I wanted to cuddle up next to because it's just so adorable.

Blaziken and infernape FTW!
Basically i just live fire types and i chose a chicken and a chimp cuz they're frm my fav games. :chicken:

Back