Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I'd say that Bulbasaur is my favorite because he/she (no genders in 1st Gen) was my very first starter. That or Gyarados because my Gyarados in Pokemon Black was my very first EV trained Pokemon, it is adamant with 31 IVs in HP, 31 IVs in Speed, and I forget if 27 or 28 in Attack.

My favorite pokemon is turtwig. It reminds me of my turtle. Turtwig was the first pokemon i picked. In my first game. so it is a memorable pokemon. When it evolves to torterra it becomes a ground type also so it becomes a beast. When my parents were divorced my turtle helped me get through my pain so thats why i love turtwig. Sadly my turtle died;):):dead::cry:
giphy.gif

Reactions: fatefellshort182
Ummm I guess Weavile because I have it´s personality?Sadly it´s shiny form sucks :cry:.
Sugimori_461.png

My favorite pokemon is Mew.It is my favorite pokemon because it was the strongest pokemon it the Kanto region.Also it looks very very cute

:whistle:

mine is charizard :)

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypno because of the awesome move pooland because it is soooo strong! It helped me overcome the elite 4 when I got stuck and all my player battles!

Sceptile was always my favorite pokemon sinces ruby and shappire and i onces bread a shiny Treecko and named him Slice N Dice

My favorite pokemon is Feraligatr because it is a very useful pokemon in HGSS, and it's moveset and designwere one of my favorite of all pokemon in 2nd gen.

I especially like Magikarp. I mostly win Pokemon League using Magikarps only.
2LB1Dzo.jpg

My favorite pokemon is Ho-oh because it was the first legendary I got and I still have it in my team to this day.

lucario is my favorite,i remember in my pearl catridge just riding my bike forever to hatch that riolu egg. I ended up loving lucario as a character and as a fighter in battles. also I loved" lucario and the mystery of mew"

Victini because when I heard of it I was like :jawdrop: and I found out that you can't get it anymore then I cried.:cry: Also dat V-Create doe.

In terms of legendaries, Rayquaza hands down wins. In terms of non legendaries i prefer charmander as it is my favourite fire type starter and evolves into a dragon.

Totodile. Before gen 2 was released I was never good at pokemon. But one day I just found a grocery bag full of games on the street and Pokemon Silver was one of them. After starting it up with Totodile, he has yet to fail me. And to this day a Feraligatr is always on my team.

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.

my favorite pokemon is lucario i remeber playing pearl and getting a riolu and i just died when it evolved to lucario

I'm going to give a favorite Pokémon for each generation, starting with the 1st gen: Gengar, Scizor, Breloom, Rotom, Volcarona and Hawlucha. I choose them because they are all good Pokémon to use and they have cool designs. If I really have to choose only one, then it is Gengar, the ghost with a Cheshire cat grin.

Hi I'm new here and I was just curious what everbody's choice was.
Personally I like Espeon the most!
Also my favorite starter is Cyndaquil.
What about yours?

It depends but I tend to prefer water type. For generation 1 I like all 3, for gen 2 it is Totodile, for gen 3 it is Mudkip, for gen 4 it is a tie between Piplup and Chimchar, for gen 5 it is Tepig and for gen 6 it is Froakie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine are Gangar, Glaceon, Serperior, Staraptor, Swellow, and Meowstic. Heres why:
Gangar because it has that eerie/cute appearances and its the best strongest ghost pokemon by far ( in my opinion)

Glaceon is my favorite eevee evolution and I also love Ice pokemon

Serperior has that elegant design that I just love

Staraptor is the only normal/flying type pokemon that can learn Close Combat which mean that its the only one that take on any Rock and Steel pokemon

Swellow because its was my "go to" pokemon and the third generation of pokemon
And

Meowstic because of "prankster" and whenever I play pokemon X, I always throw Meowstic out first to set out "Reflect and light screen" and it helps me out a lot when I battle online.

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
mine is probably eevee. Its possibilities are endless but umbreon is the best thing to come from the eeveelutions

my favorite pokemon has to be trecko because he was my first and favorite pokemon when i was a leittle kid. I miss trecko :cry: i lost my pokemon emerald when i was 6 and i couldn't find it intill we moved to another house 9 years later when we were moving the furniture i found the it behind my clothes far into my closet. I was so happy to play pokemon emerald again but couldn't because my DSLite broke a few years back and i ended up getting a 3ds. i hope i get to play it again someday and retrieve my trecko.

My favorite pokemon has to be imaginary even though it can't do nothing it fun to watch it splash around and it's shiny form is gold so magikarp is my favorite;)

Back