Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
mine would be a squirtle or froakie

i've always loved Typhlosion since pokemon Gold

My favorite pokemon are Dragonite along with Mewtwo. Dragonite is really strong if you know how to use it and Mewtwo is... well it's Mewtwo what not to like about it.

Reactions: forever power pokemon
Gotta be Breloom for me.

Lopunny is no doubt, my favorite Pokemon. Aside from being cute, she's definitely stronger now with Mega Evolution.

I'd have to go with Quilava. I know most people like Typhlosion more, but I just think Quilava looks a lot cooler. He's my favorite because my first Pokemon EVER was my trusty Soul Silver Cyndaquil :)

mine is charazard

My favourite is Charizard, especially Mega Charizard X. It looks really awesome to me:):):) And its stats are high!!! I also like Gallade cuz it looks good. Plus, Mega Gallade looks TERRIBLY AWESOME!!!:dead::dead::dead:

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Charizard !! he / she rocks!! stats are awesome and looks cool . Mega charizard X is even better (its obvious) than the normal one..I dont like Mega charizard Y too much. Id rather prefer the normal Charizard:thumbsup:

I love Arcanine.My favorite pokemon from the first generation

I love gallade's mega evolution. It looks quite elegant.
mega_gallade_by_theangryaron-d7yocr2.png

I am a sucker for Lucario and have always had a soft spot for Umbreon and Oshawott. I am rather taken with Charizard at the moment though thanks to his mega evolution

Lugia. Silver was the first Pokemon game I ever played, and I rarely put it down. Now Giritina and Dialga are creeping up to my favorite, but my first game FTW, Lugia stays as King. Or Queen. Lol

Reactions: Nathansdiary
BIBAREL
looks so good
the face is amazing
best hm slave ever

My top favorite pokemon is Chikorita because in my first ever pokemon game, Pokemon Heart Gold version, he was one of the starters and I fell in love with him (it was a male named Strawberry because I love strawberries :p). He accompanied me throughout my journey, never ever leaving my team, always by my side. In the end he evolved to a Bayleef and then to a beautiful Meganium. After sometime I decided to restart the game, and that involved erasing all my adventure including Strawberry. But in my second time playing the game I chose a chikorita again and since it was a male, I called him Strawberry just like the other one... It wasn't the same one but it was like it was that one, to me it was at least, and it was like I was living our adventure again.
Another pokemon I really love is Giratina, it's my favorite lengendary of them all ever since I watched those films with Giratina (I don't remember the name xP) and playing games with a Giratina.
Another one I like is Yvettal, he's a very amazing legendary with some hell of amazing attacks and I have one in my Y game with whom I have connected pretty well.
Then I also love Fennekin and its evolutions. I got a male one in Y and he was the first pokemon I connected with (I got all the hearts etc :p) and I really love him. He's not on my team now because I have other pokemon I want to trade and eggs I want to hatch so he's on my battle box at least, so that I can battle with him online.
And I also love Snivy, because I got one on my Pokemon Black version game and right before I got the name, when I heard about Snivy, I fell in love with it right away, I just loved it (especially because I'm a grass type lover :p).

My favorite Pokémon is Blaziken because Torchic is the first starter that I chose for my first Pokémon game 8 years ago. The Torchic evolution line has a special side in my heart. It even made ne happier when he got a pretty cool Trait during the 5th gen and loved him even more when he got a Mega Evolved Forme!

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I've always liked Eevee because it can evolve to almost every Pokemon type. Also Rayaquaza has been my favorite since I played my first Pokemon game (Ruby/Sapphire)

I can't really say a specific, but most of the Eeveeloutions. (Tell me if I spelt it wrong), especially Sylveon and Espeon

my favorite pokemon by far is gogoat, you see it evolves from skiddo, and who doesnt love skiddo it is just the best, gogoat isnt only the best pokemon he is the real MVP bc he helps anyone in need and he can sense their needs and do whatever it takes to acomplish those goals, remeber in the pokmon XY episode where gogoat helped that little boy get to his father bc he sensed thats what the little kid wanted to do so gogoat is the real MVP

I've always loved Salamence. I know it's super powerful and good competitively, but I really like it's design. It was gamefreak's first real looking dragon, and it's definitely number 1 on my favorites.

Back