Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favourite Pokemon is Emolga. Not because of him being particularly useful or anything - he's just cute!
I wish it get mega evolution

I have always liked Scyther, although I haven't quite figured out just why yet, but I believe it's because his arms, or swords, as I thought of them when I was younger. Then I finally caught one in Crystal, and he had the best move (False Swipe, I believe) that made great damage, but never killed, so he was perfect for catching new Pokemons with.

Yay indeed I like that pokemon too;)

Mine has always been mewto :O
Just because he looks epic is a legendary and is made by dna testing!!
It's just my fav okays

Mine has always been mewto :O
Just because he looks epic is a legendary and is made by dna testing!!
It's just my fav okays
Mew is nice pokemon to

Reactions: Harold1995
So. Many. Choices! Gah! I really don't know which one is my favorite overall, but I'm gonna pick a normal and a legendary. Blastoise is awesome. He was my first one. And Mewtwo is my favorite legendary. I don't think you could go wrong with him. Or is it her nowadays? Either way, awesome Pokémon.

Jolteon is my favorite, ever since Gale of Darkness I loved that form.

tumblr_mw8anqrbOa1s5toq6o1_400.gif

My favorite pokemon is Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu ............ Pikachu Picachu

My favorite is Gardevoir.

Goomy is good too though.

Yo, for my favorite Pokemon, it's typlosion and mega charizard X. For typlosion, it's the first Pokemon that I have got, also it is the first Pokemon that I have trained to lv100. Mega charizard X is a very very cool Pokemon!

my favorite pokemon is entei

lugia

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite pokemon happens to be arcues because he can be any type and because of his one hit k.o

Well obviously there is only one choice and that is the God of all gods arce- I mean Lotad obviously

Lotad is so cool, he is amazing just look at his duck face, lillypad like awesomeness. Ok if you don't think that lotad is amazing then fine but just be aware that you do not want to make the mighty Lotad angry. Arceus can't even match to lotad...not even one bit

Last edited by a moderator:
evee oshawott n woobufet evee is just so cute oshawott is just so cute and woobufet its got good defence and master of countering

i like pikachu

my favorite pokemon would probably be one of the kanto starters

jolteon. its so cute. type elektro. its an evolution ov eevee and @Wayne is mah eevee <3.

Reactions: Eevee
I have multiple favorites, Vulpix is my number one favorite because Vulpix is just a cutie. My second favorite is Glaceon, yet again a cutie :D. I also like Espeon and Umbreons because of how awesome they look.

Darkrai and Shaymin

Back