Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
i believe i don't have to say it, right? i just..... amo Ardillas, they are the most Cute thing in the whole world, me encanta Ardillas, any of them are just la Ternura, i just don't know what would be of me with out las Ardillas, Nyaaaaaaa............

Espurr hands down. I know a lot of people think its a creepy pokemon but I think it's cute.

I don't really like choosing a favorite pokemon as each one as their own purpose and each have served me well but if I had to choose I would pick Sceptile. Especially with his shiny. The color blue resonates well with me and makes me appreciate the pokemon more. Anyways while Charmander was my first starter and Treeko was my second, I came into Pokemon with the 3rd gen. Sceptile represents what got me into Pokemon (third gen). I also love his mega. The speed and typing of Mega Sceptile is fantastic. Once I raise mine I will make sure to use him on my comp. team even if there are better options. Its always good to pick Pokemon you like!

i love charizards . Cause they are really the non giving up types .

Attachments

• mega_charizard_x.png
    mega_charizard_x.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 0
  • mega_charizard_x.png
    mega_charizard_x.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 0
I'll go for charizard and it's mega evolution is stunning!!!!

upload_2015-3-7_3-57-57.jpeg

I know I'm gonna be hated for this, but I'm going to have to say Chespin. I mean, with all seriousness, he can be a little derpy and dumb, but thats kind of why I like him. In fact, thats why I like all the downed starters. People say their designs aren't creative enough and their movesets are lame, but despite that, they're new additions to the franchise, and heck, they might be the Charmander's, Bulbasaur's, and Squirtle's of your kids. But besides, we accepted Magikarp and and Feebas, didn't we?

Mine is victini:cat:

Charmander I have no idea why but whenever a new pokemon game comes out my main goal is to get a charmander/charizard on my team.

My favorite is mudkip because of it being the pokemon bringing back so much good nostalgia

Now I still like M-Gardevoir but with this set:

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

I keep losing to M-Scizor so I have one with

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Bullet Punch is quite OP with Technician. Plus 252 Atk and Adamant nature rekts everything!

I just want to know what your favorite pokémon is. please tell me! my favorite pokémon is lucario. I also like mew, mew two, meowth, pichu, pikachu, riolu, charizard, hawlucha, torchic, mudkip, eevee, dragonite, and kyogre!:chicken::cat::)

Reactions: CJ and Robbie
I like them too! :cat: Though my fav. is Mega Gallade.
mega_gallade_by_theangryaron-d7yocr2.png

I like lucario! I am just like you @marscars54! Lucario looks cool and he can use such awesome moves too! :) I also like Mega Gallade as much as I lie Lucario and Mega Lucario. Mega gallade just looks SO awesome! High five @Robbie :)

Reactions: Robbie
greninja!

Probably Rapidash, because a unicorn on fire seems epic enough to me.

Ninetales. Its always been my favourite pokemon since my first pokemon game. He just looks so good and he is a fir type which is my favourite type, so he is perfect. I also like him in the anime. My second would be Zoroark.

For the fact one of my favorite movies when I was a child it was Pokemon 3 (It was the only pokemon movie I had on the VHS, I used to watch it like 3 times per day without getting bored!). I fell in love with Teddiursa and Entei! And since that time they both have been my favorites ever!

tumblr_lq17d1qcgs1qhwj37o1_500.gif

Favorite Pokémon? That's like asking the crazy cat lady down the street which is her favorite cat:)
Well my top would be Tortera and Salamence.

Ninetales. Its always been my favourite pokemon since my first pokemon game. He just looks so good and he is a fir type which is my favourite type, so he is perfect. I also like him in the anime. My second would be Zoroark.
I think that Ninetales is an exellent and really cool Pokemon. When I got a vulpix in Pokemon Platinum, I was soooo excited! Even more than when I evolved Shinx :D Zoroark also looks cool while being able to win in competitive play with Illisuion and OK stats :)

Driffblim is my favourite has it was the first ever pokemon I saw and I still love him today

Back