Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Hmmmm here's the list...

Ampharos, Dragonair, Vaporeon, Slowpoke, Xerneas, Phanthump. (And there's probably more I can't think of)

my favorite Pokemon from gen 6 is mega rayquaza.i like rayquaza because his ability delta stream so when i have a team of flying types the attacks of ice,rock,and lightning type attacks.i like rayquaza cause he has an awesome move dragon ascent and i love that move,i heard that only he can learn it.i like rayquaza because he looks awesome in his mega form with those sharp like knives on his side.that is all about why i like the gen six pokemon rayquaza bye.

My favorite Pokemon in that generation is definitely Greninja . Mostly because that Pokemon looks very very cool and ninja like :ninja: It was very unique to add a Pokemon like this and to has some awesome moves like Water Shuriken . And he is so awesome that he is a playable character in Smash :D

Reactions: PorygonZ7727
My favorite pokemon out of all 720 I think it is now, is Porygon-Z, Porygon-Z is just awesome! he's the best lol, I like using him in every battle i encounter, My favorite moves to use from him is Tri-Attack and Ice beam, I wish he could be a playable character in Smash wii u (Imagine that awesomness haha....)

My favorite pokemon out of all 720 I think it is now, is Porygon-Z, Porygon-Z is just awesome! he's the best lol, I like using him in every battle i encounter, My favorite moves to use from him is Tri-Attack and Ice beam, I wish he could be a playable character in Smash wii u (Imagine that awesomness haha....)
Poryzon-Z has a cool design and one of my favorite shinies!!! But Porygon-2 is actually way better in competitive battling due to its 90 def and sp.def and good sp attack with evolite is a good wall. Porygon-Z has higher sp.att but horrible defenses but with tri-attack, it could make a good come back

Poryzon-Z has a cool design and one of my favorite shinies!!! But Porygon-2 is actually way better in competitive battling due to its 90 def and sp.def and good sp attack with evolite is a good wall. Porygon-Z has higher sp.att but horrible defenses but with tri-attack, it could make a good come back

Yup, I have Black 2 Version and I know he kinda does have bad defenses so I gave him a focus slash when i did the Pokemon World Tournament, the best thing was definitely that I won one of the downloaded battles, the 2012 World Championship Finals, I used him in the Master Tournament and it took forever but I actually won that, it was AMAZING XD

In terms of looks and types. I'd say that Gengar and Hitmonchan hold both the pedestal here! ~(My opinion)
only because i remember back in elementary school nobody knew what the hell a gengar was let alone what he evolved from. so he was a dark secret (atleast in my neighborhood he was xD)
Hitmonchan on the other hand was and always will be the greatest fighting type pkmn, plus i love his shiny sprite!

my favorite pokemon is in pokemon omega ruby and it is charizard because i like how it has 2 mega evolutions and i like how it can learn a lot of different moves . i also like the style of the pokemon.

My other favorite pokemon in pokemon omega ruby is togekiss because it looks very friendly and can fly. I remember it being my favorite pokemon because it was lvl 100.I really want it to have mega evolution later in the future.

The pokemon I like the most would have to be Tropius I have others I like but out of all, the reason is to me is that you can pull off many move sets with Tropius

Moves:
Dragon Dance
Leaf Blade
Body Slam
Fly

Ability:Harvest

Item:Sitris Berry so it could be used again

I would have it to be Adament.

to be trained mostly in attack, then the rest in Defense and Sp.Defense

Milotic. Shiny or not shiny, it's always been my favourite since i started playing pokemon with DP. If i had to pick another it would be togepi because its extremely adorable and it's evolutions are awesome!

My favorite pokemon is probably zekrom. I remember using him in pokemon white a lot. He has very strong attacks. My favorite attack of zekrom's is probably fusion bolt. That attack is very cool. I remember in white, I always used him as my first pokemon. Zekrom can also fuse with kyurem and it will become black kyurem.

my favorite pokemon is probably lugia because it is flying and physic and it can use good moves like dragon rush, aeroblast,hydro pump, weather ball, recover, sky attack, and ancient power.i also like the design of the pokemon.

i also like mega argon shiny because it looks very cool and it style is awesome. I have a argon on my pokemon omega ruby but it is not shiny. it also has some pretty good moves and i like the color when it is shiny

Out of all the pokemon to chose from i would chose mega mega kanghastan because when it mega evolve the baby in its pouch gets bigger and looks like a sidekick of the big kanghastan.

I would chose sharpedo because it has lots of sharp fangs and it look like a scary and cool lookink shark. I also like it because it can mega evolve, but in pokemon tcgo it doesnt have a mega evolution. I wished they would make one.I also like the name of the pokemon because sharpedo sounds like a torpedo and sharp put together.

I think dragonite would also be another one of my favorites because it looks very nice and friendly, but its moves are over powered and awesome. I also like the design of the pokemon.

MY favorite would be dragonite because i use to have him back in pokemon pearl and he was my only lvl 100. I also like dragon types because of their moves like draco meoter and dragon rush

Reactions: cady
well out of all the pokemon i would pick riolu.:)

My favorite is Delphox!!!!

Back