Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favourite pokemon is absol^^ this pokemon is cool and with the mega evolution it is 20 percent cooler!

I like them too! :cat: Though my fav. is Mega Gallade.
mega_gallade_by_theangryaron-d7yocr2.png
Sure, Mega Gallade looks frekin' awesome! But it really isn't a good Pokemon againest M-Gardevoir. Its typing also doesn't help it and its movepool is slightly limited. M-Gallade's ability is Inner Focus which isn't exactly helpful >.< I know both are in OU but M-Gardevoir is slightly better....

My favourite pokemon has got to be Arcanine, may be a bit over rated but that doesnt stop me from personally loving this! Its a fire dog! Like common guys, and its name just fits it so perfectly:rotfl: Though very close behind it is Electivire, being a strong thunder type, and of course I'm always gauranteed to have these two pokemon on my team in every pokemon game! and if it isnt catchable, well then I'll just trade it over from another game! Anyway those are my picks!

Reactions: Afro Ninja
I don't really have a favourite, but if I were to choose, I might go for Scizor, Heracross, Dragonite, Ninjask, Aggron, Blaziken, Metagross, Salamence... there are loads.

But probably I'd go for Scizor, it looks cool and red suits it, although I don't really like its Mega >_<

Reactions: Afro Ninja
My favourite pokemon are Gengar and Banette. I've always been a fan of dark types and grew up loving them and with their awesome mega evolutions there are ni other words describing how cool they are.

these are my favorite pokemon
dratini ( first dragon type i caught and raised)
miltank ( cause whitney is one of my favorite gym leaders, please dont hurt me haha)
flaaffy ( just look at how adorable it is)
articuno ( love ice types :) i have to choose it)
and last tyranitar ( love the design and strength of the pokemon)

I love Espurr! Back when the Kalos Pokemon were beginning to be revealed, my friends were comparing the new Pokemon to each other. When Espurr was released, everyone texted me saying that it totally reminded them of me. The cute facade but scary eyes is what gave them that impression. I honestly didn't mind, and even use it on my team.

My favorite pokemon would have to be Infernape and Scizor <3. Great pokemon in competitive play e.e

Rotoms cool.

Alakazam is pretty cool. But i like shiny torkoal. I hate jynx like many other people. I like cresselia but i also like sableye. It looks really devilish. I like camerupt as it looks like something like a taxi. Infernape is one of my favourite starters as it is monkey it reminds me of me

I like alakazam I got him yesterday in a trade do you know where to find him in x. I was really happy when salabye became a mega.

Yanma is my top favorite since I was a kid, not really sure why tho... All I remember is that I was so amazed with Yanma the moment I saw it in the anime. Also it has a cool cry... :p

My favorite Pokemon is Scizor/M-Scizor because well it looks like it has a pair of scissors on its hands. Not only that but its name is similar to mine which is Cesar and sometimes to some people my nickname is scissors so not only that but I nickname them Czar which is fitting and also is like my name and its green which is my favorite color. The best Scizor is Aamant Tecnician Bullet Punch/Swords dance/Night Slash/Bug Bite. That is my perfect Scizor

i love charizard and lugia they are my favorite;)

Charmander's my favorite :3 why? Because it was the first starter pokemon I ever chose in my Blue version. I had no idea what I was doing since I was something like 5 or 6 years old at the time, but hey, it was a reliable pokemon.

I could never choose, but here are the favorites off the top of my head, in no particular order:
  • Arcanine
  • Umbreon
  • Gardevoir
  • Absol
  • Lucario
  • Charizard
  • Chikorita

Probably Dragonite

My favorite Pokemon by far would have to be Cyndaquil Mainly because i love fire type pokemon and its so adorable lol but fierce at the same time

My favorite pokemon is CHARIZARD! He is so cool, powerful and many other things! but his megas is not the best..

Mi favorito es ¡Zekrom! En Es uno de los pokemon mas fuertes y el defensor de los Ideales ... lo amo: Amor:
descarga.jpg

Back