Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite is flygon!It's design is so cool and flygon is very useful.
And I like "mega flygon" too :wtf::hilarious:

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
My favourite pokemon would have to be infernape and typhlosion because of the fact that in the pokemon games they have always been close to heart for the last 5 years at least one of them has always ventured into battle with me

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
My favourite is Typhlosion and Infernape because they have always ventured into combat with me

I'll go first.

My other favourites are probably venosaur and Giratina because they have a place in my party always

I like charizard because of gen 1

MY favorite pokemon is black kyrem because it is combined with my two favorite pokemon zekrom and kyrem. I like black kyrem because my favorite types are ice, dragon, and lightning.

My favorite pokemon is Umbreon. He looks so cool and is a very useful pokemon in battle. He is one if the biggest tanks of all the pokemon with ridiculous special def. and def. Also being a dark type he isn't weak to much other than fighting. He is an all around beast! :)

My favorite Pokemon it's Gardevoir because she is type Fairy :giggle::hug: and very beautiful :p

Pikachu because he can electrify people!

My favourite pokemon is Crawdaunt. It's actually prette weird because I just started to like it this generation, but I really like it. I was playing against my brother and I was able to set up one Swords Dance and sweep his entire team with knock off and aqua jet. After that day, I just started to like its design and how it plays competitively and now I have it as my partner pokemon on Rumble World

Latias is my favorite Pokemon. She is a powerful Dragon/Physic type Pokemon that I like even more because of the Soaring feature in Omega Ruby and Sapphire, and Latias also has the ability to Mega Evolve. On a side note, I have a shiny level 100 Latias on my Pokemon X game.

Xatu I have loved Xatu ever since I heard of it and it's just one that people don't usually catch or use so it's nice to be different from others

my favorite pokemon overall.... hmmm i gotta go with zapdos because hes freaking an electric ou bird

litwick.gif
gallade.gif
breloom.gif
mudkip.gif
I like Litwick because it looks like a cute little tiny white blob on fire even though its a candle.Gallade because I dont know? I've always liked it and its quite strong.Breloom because I love mushrooms and fighting types.And Mudkip because DERP!It's my favourite starter and it looks very unique:cool:.

My favorite Pokemon is Milotic I remember the first time I saw Milotic.And it's kinda like,mostly the MVP in my team and even though nobody likes feebas because it kinda looks like a dead fish.But I love feebas.

litwick.gif
gallade.gif
breloom.gif
mudkip.gif
I like Litwick because it looks like a cute little tiny white blob on fire even though its a candle.Gallade because I dont know? I've always liked it and its quite strong.Breloom because I love mushrooms and fighting types.And Mudkip because DERP!It's my favourite starter and it looks very unique:cool:.
I guessed you would take these Pokemon

I guessed you would take these Pokemon
Its obvious that I'd take those Pokemon

i like umbreon, espeon, sylveon. I think shiny clefa is cute and loppunny too. The coolest pokemon i seen was shiny greninja and talons.

Last edited:
I gotta say, mine was the same for awhile, but after gen VI came out, Greninja took not just the cake, but the whole bakery :p
I looove his protean ability, combined with his diverse movelist....he's perfect!
I'm a martial artist myself, and had a dream that I was training with my shiny greninja(punching logs, meditating, and all kinds of cool ninja stuff), and it was undoubtedly the coolest thing ever!!!

Reactions: Truninjajoe
A Shiny Eevee looks really cool so I guess that would be my favorite. My second choice would be Pichu

Reactions: Truninjajoe
Back