Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite pokemon is gardevoir because she is very cute and my waifu. Naw just kidding My favorite is Hoopa I usually don't like the cute tiny pokemon or legendaries but for some reason the more I used Hoopa I grew to love it. Maybe because it is the only pokemon that eats donuts or that Hoopa has a major story

Wailord. It is a big fat whale. It is very fat too. Did I mention it was a cute fat whale?

Hey,you!
Pikachu.

PIIIIIKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAACHHHHHUUUUUUU

I really don't like how the Pokemon Anime has put Pikachu on a diet.
If you look in the very first episodes, Pikachu is a fat and lovable yellow rat.
Now, he is much skinnier and looks less cute. What evil things has Pokemon done to make Pikachu lose all dat fat?

For me the best pokemon is pikachu and i like cause he is a great pokemon and the most famous pokemon of tje world,and for me the best legendary pokemon is lugia,lugia can fly and talk with the humans!:)

Favourite 'mon, eh?
For me, it has to be Gallade. Why? Because of the trouble I went to to get it in ORAS. I swear I traded for days until I got one, then looked at the GTS and realised one was waiting for me. I still have both of them now, and even though they're underleveled as hell, it was worth it...

ha to be ralts.
when I first saw it I fell in love with it.
its characteristic from the anime made me love it more and plus it evolves in to 2 amazing beasts.
when it got the mega I almost fell over!!!!!

raichu and squirtle because makes a good team when i play pokemon explorers:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: but in the pokemon x i will go with lucario and raichu:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

raichu and squirtle because makes a good team when i play pokemon explorers:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: but in the pokemon x i will go with lucario and raichu:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
lol xD Raichu isn't on the rooster list for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, on any of the games because there are only normal Pokemno that hasn't evolved yet. BTW Raichu in competitive battling is slightly bad but its design is cool :thumbsup:

Reactions: pato
Chopper are you sure? because they can evolve when you finish the main story:woot::woot::woot:

Chopper are you sure? because they can evolve when you finish the main story:woot::woot::woot:
No they can't. Check it now :/

670px-Evolve-on-Pokemon-Mystery-Dungeon-Blue-Rescue-Team-Step-2.jpg
i told you:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

670px-Evolve-on-Pokemon-Mystery-Dungeon-Blue-Rescue-Team-Step-2.jpg
i told you:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Presss yes and see if it works. Is that even the startin or someone that joined your team in a dungeon? I checked on PD: Sky and it didn't work Lets take this to PM cause this slightly off-topic :roftl:

Presss yes and see if it works. Is that even the startin or someone that joined your team in a dungeon? I checked on PD: Sky and it didn't work Lets take this to PM cause this slightly off-topic :roftl:
its from my starters but i dont have the nessesary for evolve him

My sig let see it works....yes

mewtwo, dragonite, pikachu , latias and latios are all amazing and strong.

Reactions: Truninjajoe
Hmmmm...
I think that my favorite has got to be Togekiss, actually. I have a level 100 Togekiss who knows Fly, Yawn, Shadow Ball, and Aura Sphere. I hatched him from the egg in SoulSilver, played with him until I beat the game, and transferred him up to Alpha Sapphire and beat the Elite Four again without any difficulty whatsoever.

Let me tell you a very useful secret about togekiss...If togekiss have the ability serene grace which doubles the chances flinches poison etc . Togekiss can learn a move that will garunteed to burn a Pokemon. The move is super easy to get. it's is called Metronome! why? cause metronome and make togekiss use blue flare = 100 percent burn of luckiness!!! :p i hope you find this uhm.. Useful.

Let me tell you a very useful secret about togekiss...If togekiss have the ability serene grace which doubles the chances flinches poison etc . Togekiss can learn a move that will garunteed to burn a Pokemon. The move is super easy to get. it's is called Metronome! why? cause metronome and make togekiss use blue flare = 100 percent burn of luckiness!!! :p i hope you find this uhm.. Useful.
Sounds useful. No idea where to find Metronome. I'll just look on Serebii later. But another issue is more prominent. Namely...
"Theo wants to learn Metronome. However, Theo already knows four moves. Which move should be deleted?"

My favorite pokemon is Galade. Reasoning behind it is that i have always loved how it looked like its arms were blades and it is a really powerful pokemon if you train it right. now that it has a mega evlution im now even more amazed by it since its arms became blades and it finally got a cape which i find it deserved it. now it is my favorite and i try to have one in my party as much as possible.

Back