Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite pokemon has to be Latias. The reason i chose latias is because it is so awesome and is two of my favorite typings. Latias is also my favorite because i obobtained a shiny one and looks awesome when it is mega evolved. I wish pokemon was real so i could have a latias with me all the time :)

It was pretty hard to chose but I chosen would be Garchomp because it looks cool to me and Spiritomb because it looks cute.

My favorite pokemon is Sceptile because he was my first fully evolved pokemon in my first pokemon game I played.(Pokemon Emerald) I also Really like Gyarados because of its really awsome design and how it evolves from magikarp. I also like its mega evolution. My Favorite legendary would have to be Rayquaza and it's mega form. I loved this pokemon as it was the one I saw on the box of Pokemon Emerald, plus its just so powerful.

Dewott!!! I liked the otter so much in B/W that I didn't evolve him into samurott. SoooOoo I got a lv.100 dewott in box. :3

I would have to say aurorus from 6th generation. I really didn't know which fossil to choose so I chose the sail fossil and got an amora. It's not the best typing but I think it looks cool. Then it evolved in a giant magestic aurora dinosaur. I really like its disgn and on ok battler.

ofcourse pikachu he is almost in every pokemon serie he is cute and he is just popular
:p :p :p

My favorite Pokemon is Medicham. I think I'll let the math do the talking here.

Pure Power + good coverage + Mega Evolution = one mean punch!

Currently pumpkaboo luv the Halloween theme and it's an awesome shiny

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
My favorite pokemon is Yveltal! yveltal coloration 0.5.png

Pretty impressive dude 10 years with them. My favorite has been Crobat, because it was the first shiny I found. It happened in pokemon emerald at meteor falls (i think it was that cave's name excuse me if i'm wrong). Sadly I lost my first precious shiny crobat because of the terrifying 'file corruption'.

But at least I captured a shiny zubat in a horde encounter in pokemon y. It's not the same, it's not the first nor the prodigy son but at least I got the shiny crobat again. It somehow fills the void y'know.

Arcanine! It is just because of its design and move poll that makes me adore it! I've loved it since Gen 2 (my first games)

A while back, I had no favourite Pokemon. I decided it should be a cool legendary, like Dialga.
So, it was settled, my favourite was Dialga. Now look at my avi. I love Wailord!
It's enormous, cute, and when you feed it Poke Puffs in Pokemon Amie (Pokemon X/Y) It's giant mouth opens!
You can only see half it's face too...

my favorite pokemon is the one and only 'MEGA BLAZIKEN' and 'BLAZIKEN'

Oshawott no doubt

My favourite Pokemon is Jynx... yes I´m crazy.
I love this Pokemon so much :)
I won a lot of Wi-Fi battles with her.
This is my Moveset:
Jynx @ Focus Sash
Timid 252 Spe, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 HP
-Ice Beam
-Psyshock
-Lovely Kiss
-Nasty Plot

Outspeed a lot of Pokemon, use Lovely Kiss and than boost.
Pretty awesome!

I like Ditto i mean come on. Ditto is 700 or more in one! Its like the ultimate Pokemon. Bish ples :pompus:
And i love the colour Purple or Pink so yeah.

Reactions: Troso
Victini! The reason this was my most favourite out of my favourites is that it can win ANY Pokemon Battle! It's cute, has the ability Victory Star and the first Fire and Psychic Pokemon ever to be introduced in Black and White.
The shiny version was much more better than the normal one (dun have one but i've seen people battling with it)

My Victini Moveset

Victini with Amulet Coin
Level 100
-V-create
-Glaciate
-Thunder
-Focus Blast

Won loads of battles with this one ^_^

Gastrodon~♥ Gastrodon is my baby is just so adorable! Plus it's a water-ground type and l love water types, has one weakness, high defense, and sp. defence, and it's so adorable-kawaiiness! Here were it's move sets l gave her.

Gastrodon ♀ (East Side) Holds: Splash Plate

Waterfall
Hydro pump
Surf
Recover

Gastrodon is love, Gastrodon is life~♥

I just found out what Gallade was after I evolved my Kirlia into Gardevoir. Now I'll need to get another Ralts. *Sigh.*

Well, this is a story all about how my game got flip turned upside down if you'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell how I lost my favorite espeon just like thin air.
Iiiin southeastern johto was where I started my days chillin out max and relaxing all cool and I was training cyndaquil outside of town for a few, then a trainer who obviously seemed up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood, I got in one pokebattle and the prof got scared, and said someone stole a pokemon while I was unaware.
I grabbed my pokeball and set my pokegear, I just had the phone and radio upon there, if anything I can say the tunes were fair, but I thought nah forget it. Time to stop team rocket there. I got all my badges about seven eight and I yelled to my rival yo man smell ya later, I looked at the champion, I was finally there to sit on my throne espeon right there.

But in all honesty, espeon is my favorite.

Back