Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon is chimchar because, it is my first Pokemon I choose from Pokemon platinum game I played

This may be a cheap shot, but I absolutely love Darkrai. He would definitely be one of my favorites to use in a battle!

Otherwise Skitty/Delcatty are the best <3

Charmander. I like charmander ever since pokemon red/blue I chose charmander in red. Then in yellow I looked everywhere for charmander. I was happy when fire red and leaf green came out of course I picked charmander again. The main reason I like charmander is cause I fell in love with him in the anime also his evolutions are cool to me. Chameleon is okay to me but I love charizard! And now the fact that he can mega evolve into 2 different mega evolutions! (I prefer the mega charizard X)

I love Raichu :) His design is awesome, I always use him on my team, totally my ace Poke without a doubt.

My favorite Pokemon are Eevee because it is cute, Leafeon because it is good in Sp atk, Glaceon because I like Ice types,
Jolteon Because he has a lot of speed, Flareon because he has lots of Atk, and Sylveon because she is very powerful in general

my favorite pokemon is cyoger i think he is grate so relly like him best pokemon ever so i want a mew two that it wot i want to get in 2nd favorite is grodone in wot is yure favorite pokemon pepol,s

My favorite is croagunk cuz it did max and mistys job of bringing back brock.
Nah my real favorite is marshtop since that's the first time i saw mudshot in action. It seriously annihalated every thing around the 3rd gym

My favorite Pokemon is Milotic it has helped me though many difficult battles

Oh gosh, I have so many favorites, haha. Charmander holds some serious sentimental value as my first starter, so that one obviously. I also really liked Cyndaquil, Piplup, and Fennekin for starters. I pretty much like most Fire types and Dark types. can we seriously have a dark gym pls If it looks cute too, I also like it. xD

Reactions: kr3rdparty
My favorite pokemon is nine tails. It looks so cool with all the tails

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
my favorite pokemon is chespin/quilladin/chestnaught because he was my first pokemon. also he is viable in compettetive play and is darn cute! I also like his comcept of being a chestnut

MUDKIPPPP!!!! Mudkip is my favorite for many reasons such as its a starter so no time waster, and HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!
I enjoy many Pokémon but I have an obsession with Mudkip. For me I love water pokemon as a whole I would chose mudkip because of Them ground moves though.

Yveltal. He's my favorite because he is cool and beautifull. I like the style «dark»

I have only one choice, and it's Mewtwo. I have a lot of history with Mewtwo. I caught him him in Leaf Green, I unlocked him in Melee and used him to unlock Mr. Game & Watch, I wished for him in Brawl, I got him through a Wonder Trade, I raised it to Lvl 100 in ORAS, I bought him in Smash 3DS, and I now main Mewtwo. It's always been OP in every game.

My favorite is sort of interesting; Dunsparce. Now, you may be thinking, "What? Dunsparce? What's so special about Dunsparce?" My love for Dunsparce comes from it's sheer broken overpoweredness. Once again, you are going to be asking, "How is Dunsparce BROKEN, of all things?! It's underpowered!" Well, let me explain. First, its base stats.
Dunsparce Pokedex Stats
You will think, "Wow. Pretty low stats. Not very impressive, by competitive standards." But, see that HP? That's bulk. That is quite a lot of bulk considering it's only weakness is FIGHTING, and most of those moves are PHYSICAL, and it's DEFENSE is nicely combo'd with its HP. It can take a boosted Outrage and strike back with one of the most interesting combos ever: Ancient Power with the ability of Serene Grace. Ancient Power has a 10% chance of boosting all stats? Throw that 10% out the window. It's now 20%! That's 1/5 times you use it, all your stats are boosted. Guess what? 5 PP. So, if you use it all five times, bam. One guaranteed free stat boost. And, it has access to Roost, Glare, it is one of the few good Double-Edge users, AND Yawn. Body slam for some outrageous 60% chance paralysis, Zen Headbutt with 40% flinch chance, AND Substitute and Toxic. Tell me you don't believe Dunsparce is even a little broken by its massive movepool. Oh, and Rock Slide has 60% flinch chance now. Arceus help us, this thing is Paraflinch Jirachi 2.0. No, seriously, it can use Thunder Wave and 60% flinch Rock Slide.

My favorite is sort of interesting; Dunsparce. Now, you may be thinking, "What? Dunsparce? What's so special about Dunsparce?" My love for Dunsparce comes from it's sheer broken overpoweredness. Once again, you are going to be asking, "How is Dunsparce BROKEN, of all things?! It's underpowered!" Well, let me explain. First, its base stats.
Dunsparce Pokedex Stats
You will think, "Wow. Pretty low stats. Not very impressive, by competitive standards." But, see that HP? That's bulk. That is quite a lot of bulk considering it's only weakness is FIGHTING, and most of those moves are PHYSICAL, and it's DEFENSE is nicely combo'd with its HP. It can take a boosted Outrage and strike back with one of the most interesting combos ever: Ancient Power with the ability of Serene Grace. Ancient Power has a 10% chance of boosting all stats? Throw that 10% out the window. It's now 20%! That's 1/5 times you use it, all your stats are boosted. Guess what? 5 PP. So, if you use it all five times, bam. One guaranteed free stat boost. And, it has access to Roost, Glare, it is one of the few good Double-Edge users, AND Yawn. Body slam for some outrageous 60% chance paralysis, Zen Headbutt with 40% flinch chance, AND Substitute and Toxic. Tell me you don't believe Dunsparce is even a little broken by its massive movepool. Oh, and Rock Slide has 60% flinch chance now. Arceus help us, this thing is Paraflinch Jirachi 2.0. No, seriously, it can use Thunder Wave and 60% flinch Rock Slide.
IKR if that monster go a mega or regular evolution it would be BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR!

IKR if that monster go a mega or regular evolution it would be BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR!
If that happens in the Gen 4 remakes, I am going to buy those within 1 minute of their coming out, and get one immediately. I am using Mega Dunsparce whenever it happens. Mega Rayquaza? Ancient Power boosted Rock Slide. Mega Mewtwo (either form)? Pursuit. This thing can counter everything but itself. Those who don't think Dunsparce is OP obviously have not been murdered by one before. It's a painful, excruciating feeling. It teaches you what's overpowered and what's not.

If that happens in the Gen 4 remakes, I am going to buy those within 1 minute of their coming out, and get one immediately. I am using Mega Dunsparce whenever it happens. Mega Rayquaza? Ancient Power boosted Rock Slide. Mega Mewtwo (either form)? Pursuit. This thing can counter everything but itself. Those who don't think Dunsparce is OP obviously have not been murdered by one before. It's a painful, excruciating feeling. It teaches you what's overpowered and what's not.
I've been able to avoid them.

I've been able to avoid them.
Consider yourself lucky. Not many who encounter one do. I, unfortunately, am one of those unfortunate ones who encountered one, with Serene Grace and Body Slam. Oh, and it had Rock Slide. I died of paraflinch, and could barely damage it because of Roost and my own lack of revives. Dear Arceus, NERF THAT THING.

Back