Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Consider yourself lucky. Not many who encounter one do. I, unfortunately, am one of those unfortunate ones who encountered one, with Serene Grace and Body Slam. Oh, and it had Rock Slide. I died of paraflinch, and could barely damage it because of Roost and my own lack of revives. Dear Arceus, NERF THAT THING.
Better nerf Greninja!

Nope. Greninja taken care of because of Paraflinches. Believe me, not even Greninja can survive the Paraflinch combo of the all-powerful all-OP all-broken Dunsparce.

Nope. Greninja taken care of because of Paraflinches. Believe me, not even Greninja can survive the Paraflinch combo of the all-powerful all-OP all-broken Dunsparce.
Better nerf pokemon with Inner Focus then.

Believe me, Dunsparce is prepared for that. Just go into a doubles with your other Pokemon have Mold Breaker!

Believe me, Dunsparce is prepared for that. Just go into a doubles with your other Pokemon have Mold Breaker!
OH! Dat Wombo Combo tho!

OH! Dat Wombo Combo tho!
See, Dunsparce is Arceus in its unevolved form.
#CONFIRMED

See, Dunsparce is Arceus in its unevolved form.
#CONFIRMED
Oh, I thought that was a glitch, because when Dunsparce hatched from my egg it instantly evolved into a shiny Arceus.

Oh, I thought that was a glitch, because when Dunsparce hatched from my egg it instantly evolved into a shiny Arceus.
I know right? It happened for me too. :p

Cyndaquil , Quilava & Typhlosion !

I have a lot of favorites I just can't choose...

I suppose I will say my prefered team to make it easier.

Keldeo
Shiny Umbreon
Serperior
Altaria
Garchomp
Pidgeot (Mega)

It is always hard to pick a Pokemon that you love. Ironically mine are two eeveelutions. They are umbron and slyveon. The reason I do is becuse of Wicked. I feel that these two are representations of Elphaba (umbron) and Glinda (slyveon). They just seem like they would be the Pokemon version of the real characters.

My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu. Mostly because of the show from when I was a kid before I knew there were video games. However over time I find I still like Pikachu as a Pokemon, despite what others think. I currently have breeded a pretty good IV Pikachu as well. My favorite legendary used to be Zapdos and is currently a close second, but my new favorite legendary is Zekrom, because I like Electric types and Zekrom is a Electric/Dragon, making it twice as awesome in my book.

My favorite is mega Rayquaza .Because of its awesome design

So
My favourite Pokemon is Emolga. Not because of him being particularly useful or anything - he's just cute!

Finally someone who appreciates my cuteness!

468.gif

my favorite

Mine are Hitmonlee and Groudon. Hitmonlee because he's always been my favorite, and he's got spring limbs.
And Groudon's a beast with a Primal Evo.

Also Shuckle because Shuckle.

'Nuff said.

My favorite is charmander. I dont know exactly why, but after i first saw him in the original pokemon episodes when ash saved hi I have just had him as my favorite. The fire burning on his tail helps.

yea charmander is pretty awesome

My favorite pokemon? No question- it's in the name. Typhlosion for so many reasons. First off, my original pokemon game was Gold, and I chose cyndaquil. As time went on, I watched a shy little fire ball turn into a confident and ridiculously cool beast. It was still just as cute, but it could hold its own. But that isn't all. Once I found the TM for thunderpunch, I immediately gave it to my Typh. It destroyed my rival's Feraligator in a tough battle in the Goldenrod sewers, saved me from a minimizing jigglypuff, and annihilated Lance. It was my first level 100.

My favorite pokemon is Gastrodon. They are so adorable and l find them fun to train. Also, their defence and sp. defense are high and that's really the only statics l care about. They have one weakness. Even my gastrodon was stronger than my starter in Platinum.

Gastrodon. Lv 89
Infernoape. Lv. 72

Back