Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Mine is Charzard
cccccccccccccchhhhhhh.gif~c200
Roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt that Jynx is easily my favorite Pokemon, barely a head of Gardevior. Both are because of their femininity and beauty.' They both also have really good type coverage in type combinations and move pools. I must say, the one thing that puts Jynx above the rest is her controversy, and I am quite the controversial person. jynx.gifgardevoir.gifgardevoir-mega.gif

Reactions: Wolf
For me my favorites are Arcanine which is named after my dog and Alakazam which i nearly missed my chance of seeing how Over Powered he is as in FireRed he only knew teleport and he didn't learn anything else so i was about to switch him with another pokemon but he evolved (i loved the look of him as abra so thats why i kept him even though he was useless :hug::cat:

I have two favorites... Lucario and Darkrai!
But it's a little sad that i cannot use my Darkrai (who is shiny like a rainbow) in mostly competitions.

Reactions: Derpywolfman111
If you asked me my faviriote pokkemon is genesect.this is my favroite pokemon because. Its strong powerful pokemon.and its the only extinct pokemon that I know of.my second favirote is mew and mew2 mew because he's strong mew2 because he can talk like meowth in the show and is a labotory expirement that created him

Well, this is a tough question... You see, I have three candidates. It could be Torchic(Ruby/Emerald), because he was my first ever starter in a Pokemon game. It could also be Totodile (Soul Silver), because that was when I had my rebirth into video games. Or it could be Bulbasaur (fire red/soul silver), because that was when I started colecting retro video games. But Iwould have to say that Bulbasuar is my favorite. Bulbasaur is cute, I mean, just look at that face. Not only that, but Bulbasuar's final evolution, Venusaur, looks so Bad ad. A note to leave on: Charmander: The popular choice. Squirtle: CANNON TURTLE!!! Bulbasaur: The one no-one picked. Help stop the neglection of Bulbasaurs by adopting one today.

My favorite pokemon is Celebi. Why? It's not a reason for looks or powers, but more of a personal reason. I used to roleplay with some people on Fanfiction. It was my first-ever forum, so I was new to the whole business of both forums and roleplays. After a while, I became friends with a few people there. One was Zanavy. Zanavy and I had a lot of plots going on revolving around her character Peter (who's a celebi) After a while, Peter more or less became her Mascot and one of, if not the, most popular character.

My favorite non-legendary pokemon is Zangoose. Why? It's awesome. It's a mongoose with giant claws, with a cool color scheme. It's shiny is epic, while Celebi's shiny is.... strange. Not to mention they packed all this awesomeness into a Normal type, which tends to be a generally lackluster type.

I have many pokemon in my favorites list, but my number 1 favorite would be my shiny latios.

I earned him when i defeated a friend in a VERY difficult match. This latios even came with it's mega stone! Ever sence i had him, i never lost a battle because my Latios is a complete beast!!!!!!

Arcanine forever... With a little bit of Lucario on the side. Arcanine has always been my favorite since yellow. He's just do friggin cool, and he needs a mega so badly. I pray to Helix for a fire type -ate ability (pyrate xD) just for that stab boosted extreme speed. I like the idea of keeping him a pure fire type instead of just slapping Fairy/Dragon typing on it and calling it a day. Maybe if they turned his fluff into fire and gave him more of it, he could be pure fire. I just want mega Arcanine lol.

10. Snivy- Snivy always attracted me, maybe cause it was grass, fast, and looked like a snake. That and the Anime which made him look like a boss.
9. pickacu- He was Ashes number 1 from the start, and I found very useful as long as it knows iron tail.
8. Lucario- Everyone like Lucario for me it was his mega evolution and his aura sphere.
7. Squrtle- While all my friends picked Charizard I picked Squirtle to get the edge I feel in love with the tank known as Blastroise.
6. Weedle- I know what your thinking, but back I used to play with cards. Weedle was My go to guy, His string shot came in handy (which paralyzed my opponent).
5. Reshiam He was my first legendary and He Didn't have any disadvantages.
4. Gallade- Before I was in on the Anime i bought a random pokemon movie Which happen to have a Gallade. Him being a ninja who looked out for his friends and strangers.
3. Patrait- He may not have the best moves, skills, or states, but he was the first Pokemon i ever caught sadly he was also the first one i ever released.
2. Darkrai- Ok we all had that legendary we would pay for for me it's Darkrai. My first movie I ever saw was the one themed with Darkrai and sense then he has been my favorite.
1. Beedrill- This guy has been my number one since I first started playing. When the mega evolution first came out I bought it that day just for that reason.

Well I hoped you enjoyed my list because it took longer then I though. If you think you have a better list or something, LET ME KNOW.

Reactions: Vernal
My favorite is Kecleon because he is just a swag master and I love him lol On my copy of emerald he has like all of the contest badges because hes adorable and thats the only reason his moveset sucked

Reactions: Vernal
I would choose Turtwig, or Bulbasaur (DUH) ILOVEGRASSTYPESANDTURTLES

Oshawott is my all time fav pokemon!! He is so cute, I love him

my favorite pokemon is shroomish because his moves helped my catch lots of legendary pokemon.

(Item)everstone
(Level)63
(Moves)
(Sleep Powder)
(Stun Spore)
(Giga Drain)
(False Swipe)

So hard to pick favorite. So ill just say some that are . (Not competitively)
×Gardevoir
×Shaymin
×Umbreon
×Jirachi
×Fennekin
×Dedenne
×Gallade
×Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss
List is getting long >. < I'll stop now.

Man there are so many to choose, I think my fav would have to be Oshawott or Squirtle :p:D

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
My favorite Pokemon is Blaziken.

mine is tyranitar it was my first pokemon I have ever did a whole eleit four with no iteams at all and that was in gold not heart gold gold for that Gameboy I had him for over 7 years till my game got corrupted I got really sad date of lost 5-22-09 I miss him so much I sale x y or as all my pokemon games just for gold I wish I still had him now im crying becus I don't have him no more
images.jpg I love you and miss you

My favriote legendary is kyrum.This is my favriote legndary pokemon because it can transform in to diferent forms.My second favriote is mew 2 because he's was made in a test tube in a lab and he's the first and maybe the only genetical pokemon.

My non legendary favriote pokemon are squrtle,pikachu,raichu,crynolgy,staryu.

I would say my favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion. I like it's fierce design and I generally like fire types. I used it in my first Soul Silver walkthrough and it was the first Pokemon I got up to level 100. Its a top-tier NU threat, with his most powerful move, Eruption and I love using it.

Back