Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Lets not lie. Zoroark is master swag. Just look at it. Shiny Zoroark is cool as well with its blue streak of hair. I've always liked Rampardos becuase of its blue head and how it can just crash into things. Bastiodon as well was quite hench but mewtwo is cool too!

This is a hard one... I would probably say something like Crobat
latest

Or maybe Garchomp
garchomp-2-gif.5560

Totodile since Mistery Dungeon Explorer of times
It was first sight love

my favorite pokemon is dragonite. I like dragonite because he has high defenses (especially with multiscale). his atk and sp atk are both high, which can be used to sweep out an entire team if used properly.

I've had many favorites so I can't just pick a specific one. The problem with Pokemon is there's just so many different ones. My favorites are the ones I like using competitively or ones I've had fond memories with just like how people have pets and their favorite breed of dog is the one you own. I like every Pokemon because of the effort put into each and every one by GF and the ability to collect them just makes the experience of finding a new one (or even an old one you remember using) even more surprising. It is also an art of the random encounter because you never know which one you'll find in a specific area.

Swampert..
The feeling when i got Mudkip from proffesor Birch,in Pokemon Ruby,i fell in love with it!
Then came Marshtop it evolved after a battle against Torchic,and he dominated his way.
And after all those evolutions came:The big daddy-SWAMPERT
Even in OR/AS,with his mega evolution he is a boss!

Probably Rayquaza or Snivy. I like Rayquaza because he is very cool looking and he has AMAZING moves. My favorite is Dragon Breath. Then I love Snivy because he is so sassy in the anime and he is just so on his own. The design is sick and Snivy is just overall a great Pokemon

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
I Think Blaziken. Cause It's a Fox-like Fire Type Pokémon However. I Always Knew In The Anime, Ash & Pikachu Doesn't Need to get Any Grass Type Pokémons, But Who Would've Thought. LOL!

M
Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and Charizard. Pikachu's cuteness will destroy everyone and Charizard and take me everywhere and i have them for many years ever since hoenn.

Mine eevee because think about it eevee is very versatile because you can evolve it to have pretty much any stat plus you won't be made or upset with any of its abilities.

My TOP favorite is Poochyena because I just love it. If I had a pet Pokemon it would be Poochyena. ^-^

Hi
My favorite pokemon is Tyranitar. Strong and marvelous in any way. It was the first choise when i used to have crystal version back in the days. So now when i get x it is the first one that i am building up also :)

My favourite Pokemon is probably Scizor. Scizor is great competitvely and it has one of my favourite megas.
pokemon_time_scizor_by_magnastorm-d7ax32m.jpg

Just look at the Scizor plush. It's just so adorable o3o. So Kawaii.
Scyther is also one of my favourite pre evolved pokemon because of it's offensive capabilities.
Scizor also has a cool design in general which is why it is my favourite Pokemon :D

I'll go first.

Mines Raiku

My fav is Charizard.

Mine? All Legendaries. I'm a Legendary Collector

My favorite Pokémon is Charizard ..I have had the same charizard for 11 years still in my first game I ever played on any system . Leaf Green on my Gameboy advance
there is just something about a charizard that captured my heart

I have a shiny yanmega w/ dis set. I was just walking through the gen v tall grass and the little yanma jumped me. Its in my y now, bit it was my ultimate sweeper for the longest time

This is a hard one... I would probably say something like Crobat
latest

Or maybe Garchomp
garchomp-2-gif.5560
Mega Garchomp.... Lol

Gengar has been my favorite pokemon since Gen 1. Gengar has tons of speed and special attack that could dominate in the older generations. Even today, Gengar can still give teams lots of trouble. I'm glad to see he got a mega evolution in XY. Now if only they could do the same for Flygon.

Back