Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon is Mewtwo because is an awesome and hardcore pokemon since the first movie and he is my main in smash. I also love the Mewtwo theme in the theme shop and I think it's wonderful. I'm hoping Nintendo can make a mewtwo faceplate in the future. >.<

Mine would be Typhlosion.
Because:
  • I (almost) always pick the fire starter, and Cyndaquil was my first pick ever
  • His awesome design
  • He is the only fully evolved starter with a single type
  • And a ton of love reasons

My favorite Pokémon is Pikachu.
I like it because it's so cute!
I found pikachu cool since i watched the first episode of Pokémon anime.
It was cool.
I always choose pikachu as my electric Pokémon.

mine is mudkip i traned him relly good he is my faverite pokemon so i beat my brother a lot he is not so happy a boute that witch make,s him mad so i tell him to suck it up buttercup in he beat,s me some time,s witch make,s him happy in he dose a fictory dance witch is verry funny he thinks it,s a good one

I have a nearly perfect salamence that I am quite partial to.

Mine would be Typhlosion.
Because:
  • I (almost) always pick the fire starter, and Cyndaquil was my first pick ever
  • His bada** design
  • He is the only fully evolved starter with a single type
  • And a ton of love reasons
Actually there is a lot of starters with only one type. blastoise in only water, meganium is only grass, and feraligatr is only water.

Actually there is a lot of starters with only one type. blastoise in only water, meganium is only grass, and feraligatr is only water.
He probably meant Fire starter. Otherwise there are 6 others, Blastoise, Meganium, Feraligatr, Sceptile, Serperior and Samurot!

250px-448Lucario.png
Lucario

I like Dragonite because of Multiscale and he gets DDance and STAB from Outrage.Another one I like is Kyurem-Black ever since the announcement of Pokémon Black 2

My Favorites include Wigglytuff, Furfrou, Scraggy, Blaziken, Carnivine, Yamask, Wobbuffet, Weezing, Sylveon, Espeon, Milotic, Axew, Gardevoir, and Blastoise.

bidoof but only if it has the nick name doofy

that's it there's no reason for it

mine is mudkip i traned him relly good he is my faverite pokemon so i beat my brother a lot he is not so happy a boute that witch make,s him mad so i tell him to suck it up buttercup in he beat,s me some time,s witch make,s him happy in he dose a fictory dance witch is verry funny he thinks it,s a good one
U LIEK MUDKIPZ BROH?

Last edited by a moderator:
Raichu or Mew (can't decide on either one! :D)

Phanpy is bae! Although Phanpy does exist...it gets 0 attention. Seriously, Phanpy needs more attention! Phanpy's popularity was boosted...thanks to Chuggaconroy. Agree??

I think my favorite Pokemon would have to be sablye (sorry if I misspelled it). He is just so cool and odd, and I especially love his mega.

Umbreon is great I love it XD

I'm in love with Espeon and Umbreon they are the best with Espeon being a physic and Umbreon being a dark pokemon its just AMAZE!!

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.

My favorite is Jirachi :3 when I was 4 years old, my brother was moving away and before he left he got me a gift from the mall and it was a porcelain Jirachi piggy bank :3 plus who doesn't love a rare pokemon for a pillow for a hat? xD

Mine is Volcanion

Yeah they should give all Pokemon mega evolutions!
But then no mega pokemon would be special and overpowered

Nice shiny braxian

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite Pokemon has to be Charizard so many special moments with him as a child when I played Pokémon Red.
I also liked Entei he seemed cool!

My favorite is by far Poochyena

Back