Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite Pokmon will always be Lucario! I grew up watching Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, and I always loved his ability to use aura and he's a boss fighting type. I'm so happy that he made it into Smash AND got a Mega Evolution, it really shows that Lucario is recognized. I don't think any Pokemon can be cooler than Lucario(totally not Charizard).

My favorite pokemon of all times is psyduck.I like psyduck because all the time i battle my brothers or friends i always win.Another reason why i like psyduck because psyduck is the only pokemon that i know that is a psychic qand water type.I hope that other like psyduck too.

Eevee is by far my favorite Pokemon ever! X3 Its just so fluffy and adorable. That and look at all the options you get when evolving it. If I wanted to I could have my whole team be Eeveeloutions. Though I'm not a big fan of Sylveon, Glaceon, and Leafeon. Don't ask me why, I just never really liked them as much as I do all the others so they tend to get ignored by me XD

It would have to be Charizard. I got a charmander at level one and trained it to a Charizard. It's now level 91. It's move set is - 1. Flaire Blitz
2. Dragon Pulse
3. Fly
4. Roost

Plus I can just imagine flying around on it back to get from one place to another.

Id say Gengar is my number 1 choice, since I was fascinated by ghost when I was younger and he was the meanest looking Ghost in First GEN. On the other hand I really like MEW mainly because I was there in Toys R Us waiting for a copy of him lvl 5 back in the day, a shame I lost that cartridge. I remember not even using him, just having him for my collection and never used him, so valuable since I never knew that copy technique a lot of people used.

My favorite Pokemon is pretty much any Eve because they are awesome and cute:)

Scizor and Gliscor, mainly because of how overpowered they can be and because they just look really amazing.
Especially shiny Scizor.
Scizor can be very versatile with U-Turn, Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Roost, Technician and Life Orb.
Gliscor is just an amazing wall with great stalling potential and a good type pairing - Ground and Flying - which gives total immunity to Ground and Electric and neutral damage to Rock type moves(albeit Ice type moves will destroy Gliscor), an amazing ability of Poison Heal if Toxic Orb is given - removing all chances of getting a harmful status - and accessibility to EQ, Toxic, Substitute and Protect.

Pikachu. I love Pikachu, it's my absolute favorite pokemon of all time. I really like it because it a consistent thing. Pokemon started with yellow and Pikachu was the first starter.

for me it's a tie between Hydreigon and Tyranitar. Hydreigon is simply awesome looking and both can have amazing attacks. While I played Pokemon Blaze Black 2 I gave my Hydreigon Ice Fang, Earthquake, Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse, and it destroyed almost everything.
I haven't used Tyranitar in a while though but I simply love his bulky design, similar to Aggron

My favourite pokemon is Pyroar, there is no specific reason, I guess it just grew on me, if you come across me on PRW (Pokemon Rumble World) you will see me carrying a pyroar with me...

I forgot to mention that I LOOOOOOOOVE GOOOOOOMYYYYYYY :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::rotfl::rotfl::D:D:D
He's just so cute and cuddly, I want to have one, can't wait to buy Pokemon Y and catch my own Goomy :cat:

My favorite pokemon are the bagon evolution line i cant pick a single one honestly I just love them and they are cute, awesome and sad at the same time

My new favourite Pokemon in treeko and his 2 other evolutions as well! I've used treeko every single time I played through sapphire back in the day and I used her in my ORAS adventures also. Treeko, in my opinion, will always be the best grass starter Pokemon and she will crush anything that interferes with her Victory

Porygon-Z! Although Umbreon is cool too! It's difficult to choose between them two...

Gengar or Magnezone,
Gengar bc of its design
Magnezone bc it was my first legit lvl100

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.

my favorite pokemon is joltik

my three favorite pokemon are glaceon, mew and reshiram. glaceon because it has the cutest cry when eevee evolves into it. i also loving using the move ice beam/ and in pokemon contest (do you know how cute glaceon's finishing move is). mew is one of my favorite pokemon because it's playful and it can use every other pokemon moves. the coolest thing about it is that it can tranform into any pokemon. reshiram is my third favorite because it have a higher special attack and if you train it right it can knock out any pokemon on the first round

Definitely snorlax because he resembles me(hehe)

I really love Charizard eversince I was a child charizard was my favorite i also like him because he is a fire type and there my favorite type.whenever iwatched a pokemon episode with charizard it made him look so strong

Back