Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon is Treeko because it was the first Pokemon that I received when I first started playing Pokemon on Pokemon Sapphire. I've been a fan of Treeko ever since and I like watching Treeko in the anime as well. I even used to have a plush doll of Treeko but I don't know what happened to it =(. The entire evolution line is pretty good because Sceptile has really good stats and I love the move Leaf Blade as Sceptile's signature move. When Sceptile mega evolves it also gains the dragon type which makes it the only grass/dragon out there!

For me, my fave Pokémon is Victini, because it's cute in the movie, and because believe it or not, it was my first Pokémon caught via Critical Capture, which makes it even more special.

My favorite happens to be the first event Pokemon, Mew. Even if there are tons of cute Pokemon, Mew is still the cutest. I would go around the web, looking for anyone willing to trade their Mew. I did manage to get some, but I do want more Mew. Then again, I do have a thing for a shiny female Mega Gardevoir.

I've always had a love for Charmeleon ever since I got my Blue version back in the day. Plus, Ash's Charmeleon having some serious attitude in the anime really hit it home.
The only thing that saddens me about it is how there's really no merch love for ol' 'leon, or any middle evolution for any starter really.

My favorite is skitty, plz don't judge

My favorite is bulbasaur.

My favorite pokemon is Blaziken. When I was younger, I got a copy of Pokémon Emerald a few months after it came out. At the time, I had never used a starter that wasn't Fire type, so, naturally, I picked Torchic. At the end of the game, my Torchic was fully evolved and level 68. I had never leveled up a pokemon past the point it needs to be to beat the E4 so I decided to test if it was possible to actually own a lv. 100 pokemon. After days of grinding, I had made my Blaziken into a lv 100. Up until Pokémon Black 2 I had transferred that Blaziken to each new title in the series. When it came time to wait for the release of Pokémon X & Y I got bored and wanted to play a game over again, rummaging through my bag of DS games produced a slightly worn cartridge with Pokémon Black 2 on it. Without thinking I cleared the Data on the cartridge and started a new game. Months later when I got pokemon Y and Pokebank I was in the process of transferring my favorite pokemon from B2 and noticed that my Blaziken wasn't there. I looked to see if it was on my Black game but to no avail. Bright side is I was super hyped when the Speed Boost Torchic event dropped.

My favorite Pokemon is Snorlax because we have 2 things in common we're too lazy, and we like to sleep a lot

My absolute most beloved pkmn is FERALIGATR. My first pkmn experiences were in silver and gold, and he's my top choice!

My Favorite pokemon has to be my Chompers (Garhomp), ever since pokemon d/p he has been with me thick and thin and every new region ill breed for another one exactly like him, he even helped me win my first regional tournament with almost him alone, and cmon now hes a friken land shark, not every day you run into one of them

My favorite pokemon is Hoopa. My all-time two favorite types of pokemon are dark and ghost types and he covers both with his two forms. Non-legendary favorite would be Shiftry for dark and Trevenant for ghost.

My dream team would be Alakazam, Gyarados, Haunter, Primeape, Butterfree and Noctowl

Reactions: Mr. Kream
I have many categories in here so.... Favourite Starter: Infernape because it looks so cool and was the first starter i ever had so yeah.... Favourite Legendary: Mew idk hes just so cute and can learn every move ever :p Favourite Pokemon (stat wise): Garchomp because he is OP Favourite Pokemon EVER: Glyscor because hes soo cool and has good stats

My favorite is obviously Charizard and the other not so obvious one is Rayquaza

My favourite pokémon is Eevee.
I liked how they added evolutions of Eevee trough the years.
You can choose which type of pokémon Eevee will be, and that is quite handy.

My story goes like this:

A few years ago, I was playing Pokémon White on my Nintendo DS.
I liked the game a lot, I played it all day long because I wanted to catch all the pokémons and complete the pokédex.
But one day, I discovered the National Pokédex, and I didn't know how to catch many pokémons because they weren't available in the Unova Region, I searched it on the Internet how to catch these.
I found something called the GTS (Global Trade Station).
I first thought it was a train station, (I was just a kid ;) ), because station means train station in Dutch.
My father told me that it wasn't a train station. I searched on the Internet 'GTS' and it lead me to something called the Pokémon Dream World.
It was really awesome! You could connect your game with the site and then you can play in the Dream World.
One day, I found a pokémon called Eevee in the Dream World, I transferred it to my game and trained him till level 60. But it didn't evolved at all. Maybe it is a pokémon that can't evolve. A few weeks later when Eevee was still in my party, I was looking in my bag and went over the Water Stone. And then it happened! Eevee can evolve with a Water Stone! I immediatly did it and evolved it into a Vaporeon. I wanted more Eevee's because they were so nice, and I tried to catch one on the Dream World, but that didn't work, so I traded with someone online. When I was on my way to Water Stone in my bag, I passed the Fire Stone, and it also said that Eevee can evolve. I did it and expiremented with other stones too. So many evolutions! I got all of them within a week. Today, I play Pokémon Y on my Nintendo 2DS and I transferred all my Eevee evolutions to Pokémon Y. I now also added Sylveon, the Fairy type. I still like this pokémon the most of all. So, that's the story, I hoped you liked it. :)

My favorite is Charizard because I have chosen him in almost every pokemon game and play him all the time in smash. He can learn many moves from many pokemon types. Ghost,Fighting,Fire,Normal,. Plus He is 1 of 2 Pokémon that got to mega evulotion. How more awesome can you get.

My favorite happens to be the first event Pokemon, Mew. Even if there are tons of cute Pokemon, Mew is still the cutest. I would go around the web, looking for anyone willing to trade their Mew. I did manage to get some, but I do want more Mew. Then again, I do have a thing for a shiny female Mega Gardevoir.
I agree, Mew is the cutest, nothing else compares. That aside, my favorites are Dragonite, Zoroark, and Latios, but as a child it was Charizard, Dratini, and Articuno. This is also back in first gen when Articuno was still the most threatening possible opponent you could come across...

Come to think of it, I think I'll repurchase Yellow version from the e-shop to see him again in all his original glory.

My dream team would be Alakazam, Gyarados, Haunter, Primeape, Butterfree and Noctowl
I could soo see a easy clean sweep with those guys back in 2nd gen.

Last edited:
Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.

I'll go first.

Pikachu

I'll go first.

I really love all pokemon equally but my favorite two at the moment would have to be pikachu and eevee not just because they are really cute.
But because of how they have been added to pokemon x and pokemon alpha sapphire.
I mean i really think that the cosplay pikachu in pokemon alpha sapphire is super cute and very unusual.
Just as much as i find eevee's new fairy evolution to be other worldly lovely.
Not to say that the other pokemon have not captured my heart they have it's just that pikachu and eevee are my favorites at the moment.

My favorite pokemon of all time is psyduck because when I play pokemon with my brothers I always use psyduck and I win. All the pokemon that I use are water types and I think psyduck is cool because I think pokemon with 2 types are real cool. I think psyduck is cool too beacause it is the only water/psychic types that i know.

I have an affinity for Cradily. Little guy has a fantastic ability with Water Absorb, and its design is definitely one of the more prehistoric of all the fossils.

Back