Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon come at a tie between each other, Darkrai and Wobbuffet. I love Darkrai because he looks really cool, but other than looks he has some nice stats and I really love playing around with his attacks due to him being a Pokemon about giving bad dreams, playing around with Dark Void and Dream eater, than letting out an Ice Beam and Dark Pulse is a great way to take an opponent down. Ever since I was a kid, watching the Pokemon anime (and I still do!) when Ash and his friends are exploring the Johto region, I watched an episode called "The tricks of the trade", the episode where a member of team rocket, Jessie, accidentally traded her Lickitung for another trainers Wobbuffet, and ever since then I always loved an episode with team rocket because of Wobbuffet, and I have used him in the Pokemon games as well, despite him being known to only use counter attacks to deal damage, he is incredibly useful due to his large HP stat and high Defense stat.

I can never decide. Deoxys would be my top favorite, however, Deoxys is tied with Emolga for #1. Reasons:

Deoxys: Well, to start things off, Deoxys is my dad. The signature move Psycho Boost is something to love, the multiple forms, the 3rd hardest mythical to obtain, What's not to love? It also knows Recover, (at least mine does) which is pretty good, considering the damage most other pokemon do to a pure Psychic Type.

Emolga: Well, Emolga may not look as cool as Deoxys, nor may have a great moveset, but there are some advantages about it. First, Emolga is that rare Electric/Flying combo, only two Pokemon I know have that. Plus, it's from gen V, the best generation for Legendaries. It's owned by a gym leader, and it's so flipping cute!

I'm not sure which one to pick!

My favorite Pokémon is Typhlosion. Typhlosion is my favorite because not only does he look cool, but his moves are awesome and powerful. Take Eruption or Lava Plume for example.

My favourite pokemon is Absol.
There is just something about it being the foreteller of natural disasters; it's pokedex entries state:
"Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment. This Pokémon very rarely ventures down from the mountains."

So, like, it never ventures down?? It is a chill poke that likes its mountain but the second a disaster is coming it is like "oh man gotta warn the people don't want them getting hurt"

So much so that de FireRed/LeafGreen entries read "It appears when it senses an impending natural disaster. As a result, it was mistaken as a doom-bringer."

So yeah, my favourite pokemon is the chill 100 year old mountain guy that just doesn't want people to get hit by a huge wave or smth

Staravia, Cradily, and Kabutops

I think my favorite is Empoleon, or Reshiram. I like both

Infernape, it was one of my first Pokemon ;')

my fav is emloge becasue it it so cute

My favorite pokemon is by far blazeken, mainly because i am a huge sucker when it comes to fire types... and cute first evolutions... not to mention Blazeken is one of very few non-legendary/mystical pokemon in the uber tier, which is amazing. Also, he is the only pokemon that truly deserves the fire fighting type, infernape and emboar just ripped him off. He is just so awesome. Speed boost+sky uppercut is an awesome quick killer. Plus my username, @BlazingKen is just Blazeken with -ing. All hail!

Hello I'm new here and I was just curious what everbody's choice was. My favorite Pokemon is Salamence and Flygon.

my favorite pokemon is mewtwo

Reactions: morpheous
Typlosion for me ^^

growvyle my favorite evolution of my first starter also because his appearance in mystery dungeon explorers of sky raquasa he was my first legendary and my only level 100 and mewtwo oh I almost forgot cyndaquil and celebi also because mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Essay for my favourite Pokemon, by Klobb:

Durant

Yeah nah there's really nothing else to say. I like the way he hustles about on screen, and his tendency to miss anything reminds me of my favourite weapon, the klobb in Goldeneye. :p

Reactions: SuperMii3D
My favourite pokemon would have to be Jirachi or mudkip..

When I played my first Pokemon game when I was about 5 or 6, I couldn't decide which was my favourite pokemon. Afterall, I only had 151 to choose from. But after playing Pokemon Ruby, my favourite Pokemon game of all time (and generation), I instantly fell in love with the Hoenn region AND the water type starter.. mudkip. It's cute, squishy, adorable and is BLUE (my favourite colour).

It has been my starter pokemon every time I've played Ruby (except that one time my brother needed torchic and i traded it for a level 5 sudowoodo so I started the game with sudowoodo as my starter; that was fun).

However, another pokemon I really like (but have never owned!) is Jirachi, it looks cool, its typing is cool, its from my favourite generation, it's legendary, and most importantly; It's mystical in that I've never even had one. There's only 15 pokemon I've never obtained.

Jirachi would have to be my second favourite pokemon, but is pretty close to mudkip. But you know.. mudkip is mudkip.

Jirachi would have to be my second favourite pokemon, but is pretty close to mudkip. But you know.. mudkip is mudkip.
Flawless logic for that Mudkip there. :p I really hate Jirachi though personally, not for its design, its design is fine. But for what it does to you- Serene Grace is the most infuriating thing to go up against. I have lost games dude to 6 flinches in a row from this thing before (and Togekiss has done it to me too). This Pokemon can go die for all I care. :P

Oh good, I havent seen this thread. My favorite Pokemon is Slurpuff without a doubt. Its got a nice move pool, and I like its gelatinous look. Slurpuff icon.png Not to mention, it randomly has fangs which is awesome as all heck.
tumblr_nv3mmoVN5k1tgjlm2o1_500.gif

I find it odd that two side characters in the XY anime actually own a Slurpuff, I never really thought that the writings would pay any attention to it, but hey Im just glad that it got a chance to show up.

My favorite pokemon without doubt is infernape, the reason is that he is everything I love from pokemon
He may not be the best pokemon but he is fast, strong, and a bit durable, I liked in the anime when ash's infernape used blaze and became insanse, also infernape was my first starter ever, and lastly he strongly resembkes my favorite anime character Goku

Reactions: Skyshaymin
My favorite pokemon without doubt is infernape, the reason is that he is everything I love from pokemon
He may not be the best pokemon but he is fast, strong, and a bit durable, I liked in the anime when ash's infernape used blaze and became insanse, also infernape was my first starter ever, and lastly he strongly resembkes my favorite anime character Goku
Wow this is practically all my reasons for Infernape being my favorite

Reactions: DBZXenoverse721
Houndoom. I always thought the Fire/Dark combo was really cool and I loved the look of it.

Reactions: J9794
Back