• Start date
I actually have a 6 team of favs:
Alakazam
Gyarados
Primeape
Butterfree
Haunter
Kingler

Empoleon. For some reason I always chose Piplup each time I replayed the Gen4 games.

I love Torchic the best because it's so cute!

My favorite Pokemon is definitely going to be shiny Greninja. I have always loved ninjas, and most of his shiny forms have a special ability that lets the shiny greninja change type to whatever type of move it is using. I have found this incredibly useful. My second favorite is definitely Darkrai. In the movie ha gave his life to protect the city, and in the game his moves are totally OP. Dark void puts all opponents to sleep, and his ability nightmare eats away at the opponents health. Then you can use and other moves you want. I have a shiny darkrai and I love him. Third favorite is yveltal. The design on him was hands up awesome, and the story gameplay was amazing. His Oblivion Wing move has great visual effects, and it does massive damage while healing yveltal. His shiny form is totally boss. I currently have shiny Xerneas, and am trying to obtain shiny Yveltal.

I'd go with my trusty Genesect. It was my very first event pokemon, and I've always kept it by my side. Genesect has never once let me down!
My favorite movepool for Genesect:
Techno Blast (water drive)
X-scissor
Dark Pulse
Flash cannon

Well Groudon is my favourite pokemon! I like his strong attacks :D
tumblr_nbcy76tlaA1ruyj56o1_250.gif

This is my number 1 on number 2 is Eeevee on 3 is Charizard

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
One of my favorite Pokémon is zygerade.Zygerade because his forms are cool he is very strong to.My second favorite Pokémon are all of the charmanders evolution. My third favorite Pokémon is mew because not only is new small, playful,and powerful but mew also knows every Pokémon move possible.Those are all of my most favorite Pokémon of all time so far.

My favourite Pokemon is Emolga. Not because of him being particularly useful or anything - he's just cute!
My Emogla is level 64 in pokemon black and can destroy Level 100 pokemon. With the right moves and stuff. Emolga is deadly.

my favorite pokemon has changed so many times, but It would have to be cyndaquil .

Mine is Luxray. Even though my profile is entirely based on Pyroar and Litleo.

My favorite Pokemon has been and always will be Gyarados.

My liking for Gyarados first started when I played Pokemon Diamond for the first time. I was wading through the water and lo and behold, a gigantic sea serpent flies at me!

I've always had a knack for water Pokemon. It's my favorite type, misty was my favorite in the anime, and if you ask me what element I would bend I would tell you, without a doubt, water (Avatar references for the win!). The ocean is one of my favorite places to be, aside from lakes and pools. I also take showers that are far too long for my family to finance. I drink like 30 gallons of water a day (hyperbole) and I all around love water. So when I figured out water had it's own type in Pokemon, you can imagine I was pretty stoked.

Back to the topic at hand, I always loved Gyarados because of his massive size, his power, and, of course, his type. Furthermore, when I found it was able to learn dragon moves, my second favorite type, I only loved it more. I spent countless hours drawing Gyarados and training it up from a Magikarp in my game. When I found that shiny Gyarados in Soulsilver, (yes, I know everyone got one) it only made me like it more! My first shiny, a Gyarados!!! (Come on, I was like, 10)

Another reason is because of my interest in sea monsters and mythology and mythical creatures and such. Not to mention my love for Pirates of the Caribbean!

All in all, Gyarados is a beautiful blue pokemon full of majesty who lives in and around the element I love most. How can I not love it!

My favorite Pokémon (ahaha de accent is dere) is Charmander. Charmeleon and Charizard are cool, but Charmander has a certain character about him that Charizard just can't emulate. Charizard is cool and awesome, but Charmander's got more personality than power, and I think that's a good thing.
He is also the first Pokémon (ohoho accent ah-gein) I ever used in a game, and although it was emulated, it started my love for Pokémon and the Nintendo brand itself.

Of course, I also adore Pikachu. Now Pikachu here also has personality, and the fact that Ash doesn't evolve his Pikachu shows that it is a fact that some of the lower evolutions seem to have more personality, and that although evolving gives you more power, you kind of lose the character of your pokemon, and they become more of a fighter than a friend. And Pikachu and Charmander are a friend, for sure.

What do you think?

My favorite Pokemon has been and always will be Gyarados.

My liking for Gyarados first started when I played Pokemon Diamond for the first time. I was wading through the water and lo and behold, a gigantic sea serpent flies at me!

I've always had a knack for water Pokemon. It's my favorite type, misty was my favorite in the anime, and if you ask me what element I would bend I would tell you, without a doubt, water (Avatar references for the win!). The ocean is one of my favorite places to be, aside from lakes and pools. I also take showers that are far too long for my family to finance. I drink like 30 gallons of water a day (hyperbole) and I all around love water. So when I figured out water had it's own type in Pokemon, you can imagine I was pretty stoked.

Back to the topic at hand, I always loved Gyarados because of his massive size, his power, and, of course, his type. Furthermore, when I found it was able to learn dragon moves, my second favorite type, I only loved it more. I spent countless hours drawing Gyarados and training it up from a Magikarp in my game. When I found that shiny Gyarados in Soulsilver, (yes, I know everyone got one) it only made me like it more! My first shiny, a Gyarados!!! (Come on, I was like, 10)

Another reason is because of my interest in sea monsters and mythology and mythical creatures and such. Not to mention my love for Pirates of the Caribbean!

All in all, Gyarados is a beautiful blue pokemon full of majesty who lives in and around the element I love most. How can I not love it!
Heheheh... I have a confession. I was emulating soulsilver and I killed the shiny Gyarados with one too many fire attack. I even had a friggin' Master Ball in my bag... I was 12 at the time.
975c59692943cb30e51f293bf087a528.jpg

When my friend at school heard me say:

"Oh, the red Gyarados? I actually killed him."

I learned the truth of what I'd done...

Mine has GOT to be the Froakie line! I love the Pokemon Greninja, Froakie was my starter! You can tell my love for this little critter because of my profile picture, I could have said username too but my username for 3DSpedia is NOT Keromatsu as it is on some Pokemon-Only sites! Greninja with Water-Shuriken is the coolest thing, my favorite moveset for Greninja is, U-Turn, Dark Pulse, Surf and Ice Beam. It gives it coverage and plus with the Protean ability it's awesome! But my main reason of liking it isn't because it CAN be competitive, I just love it because of it's design.

Mi e is entai becuas it was my first card and on the card he was shiny

My favorite pokemon is Jukain [Sceptile] because it was my very 1st starter and I like his design,
I like Satoshi's Jukain [Ash's Sceptile] because it was awesome during 3rd generation
he beat Darkrai in the Sinnoh ....the only mon who was able to beat it
latest

We could look at that question through a lot of perspectives:

The Pokemon with more emotional meaning to me:
emolga.gif

This little guy in here was my first ever Lvl 100 Pokemon. In Pkmn Black & White there's this guy who would trade you this little fella called Minipete for something i can't remember and i made the trade. It was my first Pokemon game and i was like: "Let's evolve this guy!". Resuming, i made an almost complete solo-run with Minipete :p I've been liking it since then. No competitive viabilty, tho ;_;

My favorite Legendary:
648.png
648-pirouette.png

Why? I actually dunno :p. Looking at all the legendaries that exist, i think Meloetta looks the best of them all! Both the Aria and Piruette forms look great! Also, they're actually very decent in the competitive metagame.

My favorite Mega Evolution:
latest

*angry mob burns my house down* HOLD ON YOUR TORCHES, GUYS! I know that probably no one likes this thing (shoutouts to @Samuel_1802 for sharing my love to Mega Audino :thumbsup: ) but i simply like it! It was my first Shiny Pokemon but that isn't the point. The point is that it has such potential but people ignore just because of Healer! It has good stats, good typing and good movepool. Wynaut bring it then?! Also, it looks cute af, you can't deny it :3

And my actual favorite Pokemon:
461.png

I JUST LOVE IT! Its design looks awesome, it has my favorite types (yes, i like Ice Pokemons...), great stats, great movepool and, most important of it all, IT LOOKS LIKE A GODDAMN NINJA! :ninja:

Reactions: Samuel_1802
emolga.gif

No competitive viabilty, tho ;_;
Looks like will have to prove you wrong... sometime :sneaky:

Personally, it's hard for my to separately decide on my favorite overall Pokemon, so instead I'll just kind of branch it off from the categories^.^, my favorite fire type would be Charizard, my favorite water type would be Greninja, favorite legendary is probably Articuno, faovirte grass type is leafeon, favorite fighting type is machoke, anddd my favorite shiny pokemon would be rather shiny greninja, shiny Eevee, or maybe even shiny psyduck, for me, I like or dislike a shiny pokemon more depending on how different it looks from its original state.

-TheIceReaper

Reactions: Servines1234
Back