Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.

Reactions: Servines1234
My favorite Pokemon would have to be Charmander. Because, Charmander is super cute and above one of the best starters you can ever have. I mean really he evolves into a dragon that can learn one of the most powerful dragon type moves in the entire world of Pokemon. Also I felt very sad for the Pokemon in season 1 of the Pokemon indigo league series. I felt bad for Charmander, because he didn't deserve a trainer that abandoned he deserved better than that. I mean come on the poor thing doesn't know how to quit. He stayed up on that rock for who knows how long. He could have gotten seriously hurt.

It's crazy to see this topic 41 pages in.

While I still love Blastoise and Alakazam, Mewtwo and Lucario have become quick favorites of mine. :D

My favorite is Talonflame.
He's my fav because mine is awesome.
Its got flame body and a good move set. Its also got 300 hp about.

My favorite Pokemon is Charzard. He's a fire and flying type! It was the closest thing to a phinox till ho-ho. He could learn awesome moves and he was a killer on the battle field.

My two favorite Pokemon are Lucario just because of how cool it looks, and Vanillite who is a guilty pleasure because I find it hilarious how when it evolves it only ends up looking more appetizing.

Reactions: Legends di Angelo
my favorite pokemon is totodile the reason why is because he could be a tank or an annoying buddy

My favorite pokemon is Bulbasaur because it is a great starter if you are playing Red or Blue. My favorite move set for Bulbasaur is Poison Powder, Leech Seed, Synthesis (later on after evolution), and Earthquake. I usually battle casually, but sometimes I like to have a little bit of competitive fun.

My favourite pokemon is lucario. i first caught a lucario in pokemon black and he travelled with me from black to black 2 to Y and finally to Omega Ruby. He's at level 100 now :) .

Lucario. It's just so damn awesome. I'm a big fan of Riolu too. Mega Lucario was the best thing about X and Y.

My favorite Pokemon would have to be Excadrill. I've had this weird fixation with Moles since I was little, so I guess that carried over to Pokemon. Plus, Excadrill destroys online.

Always been Snorlax. I just wanna lie on it and fall asleep, so cuuuuuute :p

My favorite Pokemon are Zubat evolution, Rayquaza, Ghastly evolution, and Mew. Zubat was the first Pokemon I traded for with my best friend, he gave me a shiny Zubat named Alucard that he caught, I still use him but am working on breeding his replacement lol. Shiny Rayquaza for the win!!! When I first saw shiny mega Rayquaza I got from an event I peed a lil. Ghastly is the first Pokemon I truly fell in love with though, the manga Ghastly is OP as hell and can raise the dead. And New is the cutest damn thing ever created by man, and it just wants to teach everyone how to bubble :3

(can you not tell?) I was at a friends house playing pokemon blue for the first time ever. I was in lavender town and saw the psyduck, grad the friends psyduck plush and sreamed PSYDUCK!!!!!! at the top of my lungs. also, I was very sick and had to go to a hospitel, and used a psyduck plush like a pain killer. I still have it of couse . I feel like after gen 2 he got so underated.but of couse, I chose you! Psyduck!

My favorite one it's cindaquil.

I'm going with the first Pokémon I ever had. Charizard. He is my all time favorite Pokémon no matter how many more Pokémon get added to the universe he will always be leading my team with his fiery will to win. But in the case of Pokémon Yellow I liked Pikachu.

Linoone. It was my first capture on ORAS (When it was a Zigzagoon), and it was a shiny. Knew some pretty good moves, too. It was fun training it to level 43, when all my other mons (Yes, even mudkip) where lvl. 36. It swept the 6th gym.

:Me finding a shiny without any pokeballs: :cry:

my favorite pokemon is charizard because in x and y i needed a strong flying fire type for the fly hm

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
i love oshawott hes so cute i even have a plush of him!

my favourite pokemon are Bulbasaur and Pikachu. Bulbasaur because he was my first pokemon, i miss him a bit because i lost the data :( happens..
i had all my duels against my friends with him.
Pikachu because of red's pikachu in pokemon adventure. i loved that character style, but I don't like Ash's pikachu. It is just a personal opinion.

Back