Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Go Arceus. Arceus is my favorite because he is overpowered. Second is Mewtwo for the same reason. Third is Pikachu because he is so cute.

Reactions: 18
Arceus is da pokemon of INFINITY AND BEYOOOOOND

Arcanine is overall my favorite Pokemon of all time, Good enough stats to be called a "Legendary Pokemon" Excellent Move pool, and it's a fire doggy ;-; You better like it! Cx

<- This is my favorite pokemon :cat:

Empoleon is my favorite pokemon, i love it mainly for its majestic look, i actually love the whole Piplup - Prinplup - Empoleon line too

Reactions: MegaEmpoleonXYprimal
...Ditto :p

Tie between Treecko and Yveltal!!!

My favorite Pokemon has to be Squirtle. But really, I love the Squirtle Evolutionary line, the Oshawott Evolutionary line, Flygon, Gengar, Ampharos, and Electivire the same. The Pokemon are so unique :) and amazing. There are lots of characteristics of these Pokemon that made me love them. But really, I love all Pokemon.

My favorite pokemon is infernape because back in 4th gen I got diamond and picked turtwig because it was so cute. And then I got pearl and I pick plippup because it was the guy In the diamond and pearl adventure used it. The platinum came out at a had to decide who to pick so like I went to walmart befor I decide and when I was their I was looking at the cards and found a infernape EX that came in the tin that's like $14 so I was like hmmm I'll pick chimchar and the I was watching the anime as I played the game and I saw the emotion they put into infernape and he was my favorite by the time I beat the game.

Reactions: Purplex
Empoleon is my favorite pokemon, i love it mainly for its majestic look, i actually love the whole Piplup - Prinplup - Empoleon line too
I love Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon. Piplup was my first pokemon, Prinplup my first evolution and Empoleon my first level 100. I'm about to cry :cry:

Reactions: Leon
My Favorite is Vaporeon.

Vaporeon looks pretty and has my favorite color. (SPOILERS: Blue)
There is also the fact that it has pretty good physical defense. I love the classic Wish/Protect combo it has along with Vaporeon's ability to not take damage from water type attacks.

I feel that it has a lot of potential when it's properly EV trained.

I'll have to say Entei.
entei.gif
Ever since the movie "Pokemon the move 3." That movie made my cry and I can totally relate to the little girl Molly.
250px-Entei_and_Molly.png

Magikarp because it's too overpowered.

Pikachu is my favourite, ever since I started watching Pokemon on TV. I can slightly remember watching Pokemon as a young child and always thought Pikachu was a bada**. I can also remember first starting on the Pokemon games, always called my player 'Ash' and hunted down Pikachu so it felt like I was playing the show.

My favorite pokemon would have to be Gardevoir. She looks so elegant and proud ^_^ reminds me a bit of mysef. The fact shes immune to dragon types and also she has a mega evolution is super cool in my opinion.

Man it's so hard to choose just one. But my favourite poke is, and always will be Quilava. I always liked the fire types, and when quilava was revealed in gen2, I fell in love. I never evolve it to Typhlosion, and I have a shiny one in pokemon X that I treasure above (almost) everything.

i like mudkip beacause he is so ugly

Reactions: Viking
This is the third time who I say this, but................................................................
<- This is my favorite pokemon!Empoleon! :D I like it because it was my first level 100 pokemon :)

My favourite pokemon is arceus because you can change his type to whatever you like with the right plate in your possesion

My favorite, Turtwig. Liked him since i was a kid. Reason, he is adorible. Kinda awkward right, me saying that. My second favorite, Luxray. He cant be beaten

Back