Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My pokemon favorito es torchick

Reactions: Ilovedogs
My Hydreigon will destroy all of your pokemon!
It's the best because I personally trained it special Levi training sessions and feeding it special modified vitamins and candies!
Take a look at it and duck in fear!
hylevin.png

Reactions: 3dsatackman
darkaura_lucario_by_reaperneku.gif
Defiantly Lucario, not only is he cute, he can turn into a mega evolution!!

My favorite Pokemon is either totodile or eevee because they're cute

My favorite pokemon is gardevoir and gallade. Gardevoir because she (mine are always female) is always with me in my hoenn adventures. Always there to help out in gym battles and the elite four. And made me the champion of hoenn. although I kinda disagree with its new half fairy typing, it still makes for a nice lady of the moon feel. Gallade is without a doubt the coolest pokemon I have ever seen, and got even better with its mega evolution! (praise your new god gallade) and was just so awesome that wally had one in oras. I also have a habbit of breeding gardevoir and gallade. (has a ralts army)and its psychic fighting type was the first unique type I have ever seen.

I like Pikachu, and Charizard. But i also like some legendary and rare pokemon. The legendary ones that I like are Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza and Rayquaza's mega evolution. The rare ones i like is the Zombie Gyarados.

Mewtwo all the way.He is more powerful than any other pokemon out there,Mewtwo FTW.

I have a competitive Lapras with this set:

Sheer Cold
Fissure
Horn Drill
Perish Song

This is a legit pokémon. No hacks used.

Give him a quick claw and you're set.

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.

kyurem is my all-time fav. he's always been very easy for me work with and use, and his alternate forms are just frikkin awesome, plus with amazing stats and a very cool appearance. kyurem has been my main ever since i got him in pokemon white. every game beyond that, the first thing i did was transfer him over to my latest version of pokemon. so....i'd probably suck without him at this point. he's been my main for a long time now, and one of the only pokemon i've used since getting him in pokemon white.

at this point, i cant see myself doing well without him, hahaha ^^

Reactions: BulletBill1019
My favorite pokemon is Infernape. He was the first pokemon I maxed out and my beginner evolved into him. I think it's awesome to have a fire ape. I also felt bad for chimchar in the anime and when I saw he evolved into this It was awesome.

My first favourite is Typhlosion because i solo'd soul silver with him on my first play-through. When I nicknamed it I was going to call it Typho as a shortened version of Typhlosion but I misspelled it as Typo and kept it because of the ironic humour. Sadly he passed away when I traded him into a faulty diamond version and the game cleared its memory while I restarted soul silver to get all the starters. He was the 2nd pokemon I got to level 100.
My second favourite is Pikachu because yellow was the first ever pokemon game I played and as soon as I saw lieutenant Surge's Riachu I grinded Pikachu up to level 100 before I left vermillion city in the hopes of it evolving. Pikachu was the fist pokemon i got to level 100. I used to name my pikachus Spark but then the New Zealand telephone compony Telecom changed their business name to Spark so now i call my pikachus telecom

I love the pokemon Darkria for many reasons the design looks good and I am a big fan of Dark types. Also I liked the Darkria movie. It was very good! I like the way that darkria floats/ hovers in the air and I like his moves so Darkrai is my favorite pokemon in my opinion also I am very exited about the Darkrai events in may! its gonna be awesome!

Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon (I switch favorites a lot though). Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon because they gave it such a cool design and they did a good job with both mega mewtwo's.I also love mrwtwo because hes really powerful.:D

I would say that my favorite pokemon is Delphox because it's a starter pokemon that becomes a fire/psychic type once fully evolved

My favorite Pokemon is Musharna. Although to be honest, that came about because somebody called Munna and Musharna ugly. I went about posting cute fanart of Munna and Musharna just to spite them, and grew to love it myself.

I also love all the Fairy types. All of them! At least just based on looks.

i like lucario, because he was the first pokemon that i kept. I usually wonder trade all my lvl 100s at the end of my games

My favorite pokemon is gardevoir and gallade. Gardevoir because she (mine are always female) is always with me in my hoenn adventures. Always there to help out in gym battles and the elite four. And made me the champion of hoenn. although I kinda disagree with its new half fairy typing, it still makes for a nice lady of the moon feel. Gallade is without a doubt the coolest pokemon I have ever seen, and got even better with its mega evolution! (praise your new god gallade) and was just so awesome that wally had one in oras. I also have a habbit of breeding gardevoir and gallade. (has a ralts army)and its psychic fighting type was the first unique type I have ever seen.

I aded your friend code for battle , tish is the mine 2509-5239-7104

My favorite Pokemon of all time is Charazard with Mega Y. I really like fire types and Charazards moveset and power make it an awesome pokemon! Other than Charazard I would say my second favorite is Pyroar another fire type pokemon I really like this pokemons flaming mane :)

I have a soft spot for:
  • Pikachu: How cute he looks in Pokemon X is enough for me xD.
  • Turtwig: Razor Leaf was so OP in Pearl and then when I bought Platinum, I was unstoppable with him against most Pokemon I fought.
  • Starly: The best bird-type I've ever had the pleasure of catching, I love the design and Starly was pretty good in battles.

I have an emotional attachment to Riolu. It, in my opinion is extremely cute, and afterwards becomes a total badash. It was my partner in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, First Card, and I didn't catch any Pokémon until I caught him in omega ruby!

Back