Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite Pokemon will always be Pikachu, it all started with a GBC game Pokemon Yellow at the time I was young just starting to learn I was quite different then most of the kids I was around, certain games were a escape for me, when I got this specific game it was amazing to me put me in a world that I could freely choose things with no issues..for one it was the very first Pokemon game in this format (collecting and such) I played there were others but nothing like that game
> Pokemon snap/stadium 1-2/hey you Pikachu / <
loved having the Pikachu behind me as I went about collecting all the Pokemon beating gyms, even the touches of turning around to speak to it I loved it! Over the years I've grown more attached to Pikachu and Pokemon games themselves, having a hat/3DS & a Pikachu Bank, this Pokemon brings me comfort and peace, for it to was unwanted ash didn't want Pikachu as his Pokemon though ended up having a bond so un breakable throughout the years ! Now if we could only get Dective Pikachu on 3DS English ... Pikachu for ever! ヾ(^-^)ノ
image.jpeg

At one point, when the first games came out, it used to be Charmander and then slowly turned into Pikachu when I reached High School (DPtP had just came out). At the same time, I was recognizing Normal Types and their potential while they slowly shifted my favorite typing to them. Then XY came out and Heliolisk was added in so he became my favorite of the whole thing. I'm not really sure why, probably something with him learning Bulldoze and the irony of him being part Electric. xP

My favorite Pokemon is swampert. I didn't grow up with the hoenn games, but I played the remakes. I chose.... Torchic. It was a good battler for the story and it's mega evolution is awsome. But it's at competetive play that I dropped him. I made a rain team and I had 5members. I just need 1 more and there was no mega yet. It's when I realized that mega swampert has swift swim. I battled with him for a long time and I never dropped him. Ps my other favorites are jirachi,noivern, kabutops, thundurus, and Politoed because they're part of my rain team.

I have so many favorites Pokemon. Every eeveelution, chimchar, Latias, Greninja, Delfox and so many more... Can't chose my favorite.

My favorite pokémon always changes because it has many cool pokémon, I can not decide which is the coolest.
but my favorite pokémon at the moment is mewtwo, I have pokémon OR / AS and I really wanted mewtwo, then I discovered that it does not exist in OR / AS, so I was very sad.
Then I had a brilliant idea, I accessed the GTS and changed my worst legendary Pokemon (Lugia) by a Mewtwo shiny lvl 100 !!!
so Mewtwo is now my favorite Pokemon.

so now i am taking back my answer ...

after the reveal of the new starters, that fire type is quickly burning a hole of love into my heart. <3 he's so adorable and those red fur tufts are soooo cute!! ugh! i'm really hoping that nintendo doesn't screw up on the second and final evolution of this cute little bugger. <33 if anything, he'll hopefully look really superb!

My Favorite is Serperior because it portrays a lot of authority and pride due to its facial expression and its uplifted face. It makes its trainer proud. I have had mine through 2 games and I still use it for battle. It is the best I have trained!

Raichu or Dedenne because they are pretty strong (won a lot with my dedenne) and they are super cute. Pichu+Raichu=Dedenne

My favorite pokemon is defenitely mew. Not Mewtwo, but mew. This pokemon is the cutest thing ever! What I also like about this pokemon is that it can learn/use any type of move. My favorite pokemon are psychic and this cutie is, obviously, a psychic pokemon. I also love the lake trio and celebi.

Mines snivy

I would have to say Charizard because it was the cover of red and red was my first pokemon game favorite moves
dragon claw shadow claw dragon dance fire punch specially when hes Charizard X

I am a decently now Pokémon player, (My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Y), but Bulbasaur all the way! Venosaur is awesome, and mega Venosaur is O.P.!

charizard has always been my favorite seismic toss and flamethrower and he is a fire breathing dragon with fire on his tail whats not love

Wobbuffet. Truly the pinnacle of Pokemon creation. The moment I first saw Wobbuffet in the Pokemon anime, hangin' out with Jesse and James, I immediately fell in love with it. Always wearing a big grin on their face, no matter how dire the situation is, Wobbuffet is truly a fearless Pokemon. Also the tale is the real body.

Man toss up between scizor and Darkrie..
I mean darkrieverything =endless sleep and torment lol what's not fun about that

Metapod

cyndaquil and poochyena

i think in almost ALL my games i make sure i have those two in my team reason being is because they were my first ever pokemon cyndaquil being the one i picked in my started pack i think that's how i got him XD been so long) then running into poochyena from game to game i could always count on them to get me to where i needed to go and help me win my battles! god i love them so much :p never has another pokemon been this close to my heart jeez i wish they were real XD

-

I'm going to have to say Sceptile. While Treecko wasn't my first starter, it was the first Pokémon I felt I had a connection with in the game. Sceptile can also learn some great moves, including Dual Chop, False Swipe, and Toxic. I also love Sceptile's design and it's mega evolution is amazingly stunning. I'd have to say that Sceptile isn't only my favorite starter, but also my favorite Pokémon. It will always hold a place in my heart.

-

my brother taz thinks hes getting pokemon sun when he makes me always get the blue one

I have multiple favorite pokemon, in fact I have so many i can't list them all but I will tell you some interesting storys. One time when it was my first time playing i found a shiny Pokemon in the safari zone i knew instantly what it was and went crazy trying to catch it. Eventually i caught it and i gave it away on wonder trade by mistake.

WORST.MISTAKE.EVER

Back