Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
dragonite, my profile pic says it all! I've trained many dragonite and none have failed me in battle! even in competitive!

I have two favorite Pokemon, but my favorite include the pre- evolutionary stages as well because I love to level up and eventually evolve my Pokemon. They are Pikachu and Chariard. They are my favorites because they are fire and electric types, because let's face it, Pikachu is cute, and Charizard is a great looking Dragon type. That and all my Pokemon love me because I constantly heal them and they rarely faint because I am constantly training them against wild Pokemon until they are strong enough to handle the trainers and gyms in each area.

pichu because is a cute baby Electric-type Pokémon in the second generation.
Small and yellow, he encourages his brothers by giving them tiny electric charges through its tail.

My favorite pokemon is Charizard because my favorite teyp is fire. But what sets charizard apart from other fier teyps is he was the first ever pokemon i ever had and that i got to lv 100, also i think charizard x looks amazing!

Mine ia Garchomp <3 it left quite an image on me back when I played Platinum, it's just awesome :3

Hopefully I'll get another one once I (finally lol) start XY.

My favorite Pokemon of all time would have to be Meloetta. Maybe it's just because of my love for music, but this Pokemon has a special place in my heart. Then comes Gardevoir, Vaporeon, and Sandslash.

I have to many favorites so ill talk about 4 of them.
1. Umbreon is by far my favorite Eevee Evolution yes he's dark type and is weak to many things,but I like his design the yellow rings are epic against the black. His shiny form is ten times better.
2. Chandeluar, Chandeluar is my special sweeper and is at the top of my list of favorites. I always have a spot for him on my team and even if he isn't on my competitive team he's always in my regular game team. He might be frail to attacks he is weak against, but he packs quite a punch if he hits u with a super effective move. His willo wisp is also helpful. By far my favorite shiny ever.
3. Milotic, Milotic is one of the most beautiful pokemon I've seen and if I use her she's usually my special wall. (not always tho) her water typing makes her hard to best and her shiny form is epic as well. She packs quite the punch so beware of the Shimmering Diamond XD.
4. Last but not least Yveltal, Yveltal is by far my favorite legend, his dark and flying typing doesn't always work, but man his oblivion wing is very useful. His shiny form is very cool it reminds me of bacon XD.

my favorite pokemon is charlizard because it is well known. Also because of its awesome mega evolution which has two(x and y). my second favorite is pikachu because of its cuteness and its awesome moves in anime which is not true in the game but still and it is well known from pokemon anime. my third favorite is arceus because he is the first pokemon in the world that made the pokemon universe also i think it is the strongest.

Favorite Pokemon? Well I gotta say that Flareon is my favorite since gen 1. Always been my strongest and The most cool looking one. And now that Pokemon Amie is a thing I can actually feel like I'm really close to it.

Reactions: fluffy885
My favorite pokemon is bisharp because it is strong and it looks kinda sick and it is in ou whichc is amazing

I have many but these are two of them. I love Eevee because there are so many evolutions for it, there is Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, and so much more. There all so cute and if they were real i know i would catch one, because i would have a cute dog yet cat at the same time. Eevee is so cute, i love Eevee and that's my reason for Eevee.
Next is Axew so cute, Axew isn't to strong but when it evolves into Haxorus so strong, and he looks really cool to and who doesn't like dinosaurs. Axew also very cute just like Eevee.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatPlayer
Mine is Aipom. I mean, he's a smiley monkey with 3 hands! Also when he evolve it evolves it gets really good moves. In my Pokemon heart gold play through Aipom was probably one of the main reasons why I beat the game. Also Ambipom can learn really good TM Moves like Thunder, Focus blast, and most of those strong ones. Anyway, Aipom is my favourite.

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of pokemon I really like but it's hard pick an absolute favorite because I love them all for completely different reasons.

I like Snivy because he's the first starter I ever had.

I like scizor because he has one of the coolest designs ever.

I like slowbro/ mega slowbro because he's awesome in competitive play.

I like jellicent for the same reason I like slowbro

And I like pichu because he's just so darn cute!

My favourite pokemon is charmander because it evolves into charizard and he was the first pokemon I ever had on a game also he was my first ever favorite pokemon and he was the first pokemon I ever sore before I knew what pokemon was plus he is a fire type and I like fire because it's red and red is my favorite colour well it used to be it's pupal now also when he is a shiny he is yellow but when he evolves Into charizord he is black which also used to be my favorite colour with red and the reason why red was my favorite colour was because it was the first colour I sore and it was quite a lot of people's favorite colour as well.

Let's be honest here. Nothing can beat Electivire. I've used it in every single games since Pearl.

My favorite mon is Minun. As you can see as my profile pic. How did i get to like him? I just caught him and loved him. I still use Minun up to this day. My least favorite mon is Eevee. Now, don't hate yet, I have a reason. I was in a wonderlocke and I was about to evolve eevee when it dies xc. I love eeveloutions though

the first pokemon game i owned was pokemon crystal. i remember playing it all the time. since english is not my mother tongue i didn't understand alot of things, i used to wait a guy who lives in my neighbor( he was a legend cause he caught a mew two with a pokeball) to tell me what to do next. and whenever i started the game all over again i always picked Totodile. so, totodile is my favorite :p sorry for the long post

My favorite Pokemon has to be the legendaries. This is so because "average" Pokemon seem less developed and have less of a story to them then the legendaries( Not including story arcs from the shows, those are for specific Pokemon). Cubone out of all the Pokemon seems to have a story, but it is to dark for me XD. My favorite legendary has to be either Groudon or Rayquaza because the games they come from are my favorite. In the end, I love all legendary Pokemon. :]

My favorite Pokemon has to be Oshawott. I have loved Oshawott since before I even played Pokemon. Just his personally in the anime related so much to me in real life. He was always happy and joyful, but when you made him mad, you better take caution. He had a very bad temper in the anime that would make him a better foe. I specifically remember one episode where pikachu is shocking everybody because the lighting is bouncing off of oshawotts shell. So he moves it and shocks himself. So then he moves it back and continues to shock ash and the gang. That is so something I would do.

My favorite Pokemon would have to be Piplup from Platinum I think it is. It was one of the starters from that game. And it was the first Pokemon game I had ever played. So I just grew into Pokemon having him there which seems kinda crazy but whatever. My only problem with that Pokemon is that the evolution of it was not my favorite. It was my favorite looking Pokemon until it evolved into a prinplup and then it just started to became a little scary looking. There are some other Pokemon that are a close second like charmander. There both relly great Pokemon.

Back