Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.

My favorite Pokemon is pikachu. The reason why I've chose him is because whats not to love about him. He's loyal, smart, shall i continue. I would love to see pikachu have a mega evolution that would be awesome. My second favorite pokemon is fennekin because its super cute and cheerful and fire type is a strong type. So there is my favorite pokemon

Gastly, haunter, Gengar, Onix and steelix

I needn't say anything. lol

Gallade ftw. The greatest and coolest Pokemon ever. Psychic and Fighting isn't the best the typing but with great movesets, I guess it can be handled. And his mega evolution is great too :p

my favorite Pokemon is kyoger very powerful move called origin pulse i can one hi groudoun it is
it is one powerful Pokemon by far best legindary frome as

My favourite Pokemon is definitely Totodile. One of the first Pokemon starters that I actually cared about because it is so adorable, I actually like all 3 forms, and have you seen its shiny?! :3

My favourite oddly enough is Starmie. I like the idea that no one knows where it came from, wasnt created via Arceus (as is Staryu and a few others). I also like its speed and the fact that it can learn recover. Also like its psychic typing, gives it good move type versatility.

My favorite pokemon is venusaur because when i started playing pokemon i picked bulbasaur because he was cute and had a bulb on his back. After i evolved him into ivysaur people would tell me that charmander is the best starter because he becomes a charizard at level 36 so i continued on with my game anyways and ivysaur evolved. When i first saw venusaur my face went like ":nailbiting: oh my god this dude is awesome" and i decided to go to the name rater and call him Lv. X because i thought he was so cool. Although when i played the game and got a blastoise i didnt like him for two reasons. One everytime i wanted to catch a pokemon i'd use his weakest move he had and he would get a critical hit and defeat the other pokemon. Number two was that he wasnt as cool looking as venusaur. The first reason was why i used other weaker pokemon to capture wild pokemon.

My favs have always been mew and mewtwo. There is something about those that I really like over all else. Maybe cause there like cats and I just love cats lol. Who knows maybe with sun and moon coming out this year I will another fav pokemon cause so far I like what I see when it comes to the game so far .

So I was wondering what's some of the 3ds pedia people's favorite Pokemon are. Personally, mine is squirtle.

So I was wondering what's some of the 3ds pedia people's favorite Pokemon are. Personally, mine is squirtle.

Ahhh, the classic question! ^^ i remember asking younger relatives this as a kid on many occasions. It was an easy answer back then, but now that all these years have passed, and all of these nice new features are added and a bunch of new and awesome moves and legendaries, its a bit tricky for me to give a definite answer. But as always, i will do my best here. ;)

Kyurem is definitely one of my personal favorites. I dont know of any seriously deadly combos he can have, but when i played pmd gates to infinity, i took quite a shine to him. I still am uncertain why, but i know now that one thing i absolutely love are his two alternate forms: white kyurem and black kyurem. This is why i was in the process of finding some shiny mons in Pokemon x, since at the time i didn't know what else toss in that might trade or i didn't think i had something fairly decent to hand over here. I got lucky, managed to get kyurem, zekrom, and reshiram within only two or three days. Then i went straight for getting the DNA splicers so i could fuse them and have a look at those beautiful and marvelous forms.

I have been a huge fan of shaymin, as well. Its just too cute for me not to like! I love both her land form and sky form. My favorite between the two is probably her sky form though; just a bit cooler in my opinion, but everyone to decide for themselves. ;)

I also love ferrothorn on another note, it can have a very deadly combo with its ability and the correct move span, especially if you have it hold a rocky helmet. I love using this combo, i did it on showdown a couple times. Even though i didnt win every time, it was still fun to experiment with. Im one to enjoy trying different things to see how it plays out, and also for test runs too. There are many deadly combos out there, more than i can name in a short amount of time (the blissey troll most likely being the best known of, i think), but this is one of my biggest favorites. ;)

Now this next one i will name is an all time classic for me--this is a combo i would troll the CPUs with to net myself fast and easy money with no trouble at all. The darkrai combo: dark void, dream eater, nightmare.... And add his ability bad dreams to all of that, and you have yourself yet another deadly combo, the only difference here is if you are hit just once by dark void, its kinda the end for your Pokemon that got hit since this move induces sleep. And with spamming dream eater enough, its extremely difficult to wriggle out of this one unless you have a pokemon in your party with the ability insomnia, which of course makes this combo completely void of effect on you then. This is the best way i know of to make it out of this alive..... Im sure there are other ways but i cant think of any right now.

Well, these are all my favorites. Darkrai is probably #1 here due to his fatal combo that im all too familiar with and love using. :)

My favourite Pokémon is Salamence, my name is Sal, says enough right? and Salamence was my fist Pokémon legitimately trained to level 100, so it has a special place in my files :D

My favorites tend to be the cute ones, like Mew, Eeveelutions, Emolga, Dedenne (especially the shiny one I got from Wondertrade, the little toasted marshmallow.) and such. However, a special place in my heart goes to Cyndaquil, the first ''Pokémon'' Pokémon card I got (very first was a Water Energy my dad found while we were camping.) I plan to start with the fire kitty in Moon.

My favorite pokemon is Charizard.
Why?
Because he has two great mega evolution, a great move pool, and is adorable as a Charmander.

My favorite pokemon is my Charizard, Matt.

He's my favorite because I myself am a fire sign (my horoscope)
and I've always kept him throughout all of my games!

My other favorite is my Diancie.

I like it (Diancie doesn't have a gender) because of how cute it is
and how strong all of it's moves are (which I have increased the max pp using pp ups):
  • (Rock) Diamond Storm, 8
  • (Fairy) Moonblast, 24
  • (Fairy) Dazzling Gleam, 16
  • (Normal) Protect, 10

I have three, really:
Dustox, Jolteon, Genesect.
Dustox because it was the only survivor of my first Nuzlocke with 2 HP, also because it falls within my favorite typing, which is bug.
Jolteon because of it's speed and movepool. Yawn is a useful move, and it can learn Dig, Shadow Ball, and Thunderbolt.
Genesect just because it falls within my favorite typing, has my favorite color as a main color on it's body when not shiny (purple), and is an awesome legendary.

Tepig will always hold a place in my heart. He was the first ever pokemon I had (Yes my first pokemon game was Black >.< ) and I loved him to bits. Since then I've always gone with the fire starter.

My other favourite pokemon would be Ninetails and Lapras.

I like so many pokemon its hard to choose, but I can tell you my favorite stats on a pokemon. I have a shiny mewtwo that I've had since red and blue that I have brought to xy and oras. Its nature is timid, it has 6ivs and its evs are maxed out on special attack, and speed. This has to be the fastest speed and highest special attack i have ever seen on a pokemon.

Shiny Mewtwo LV100 6iv:
HP: 353
ATTACK: 230
DEFENSE: 216
SP.ATTACK:407
SP.DEFENSE:216
SPEED:394
To boost these stats even more, I prefer to use mewtwonite y.
The stats on this pokemon are incredible! Since this mewtwo is the pokemon I use the most, I say it's my favorite.

If any one would like to challenge my mighty mewtwo, or would like one of their own, feel free to challenge me or give me a holler anytime :) srry if this may be advertising, but im kind of new also...

my fav and always has been is sceptile i mean everything bout this pokemon is perfect the colour the structure and everything ...... . Before sceptile i never liked grass type i always hated grass types but after i got introduced to sceptile i got to know more bout grass types and since then ive been using grass types alot i mean grass type pokemon are very useful for online battles and some of, now i noticed that some of them look really cool and very powerful but sceptile is the best

Torterra. Hands down, my favorite Pokemon. Ever since I first played Platinum, I knew that Torterra was special to me. The design looks so cool. He's also got some good stats. I love his typing as well. He's been my favorite Pokemon since I first picked up Platinum. There are a few runner ups as well, such as Swampert, Venusaur, Lucario, Garchomp, and Greninja.

Back