Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
ACTUALLY SCRATCH THAT IT'S DEFINITELY MISDREAVUS, I NAMED HER OPRAH.

I LOVE HER.

Reactions: sashade7
My favorite pokemon is well Charizard 1. Because I love fire pokemon:) 2. I always use him as my number one Pokemon 3. This may sound weird the Pokémon episode when Charizard finally listened to ash well... spoke to me.

My favorite Pokemon ever is pikachu because in the show he was very shy at the first episode of all Pokemon shows he is just like me because when I was in first grade I was so shy that I ran right home but I lost my way but then someone made me feel better about being at school then just like pikachu I was getting less shy every single day

Absol for da win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• tumblr_nfatudoQPK1qa94xto1_500.gif
    tumblr_nfatudoQPK1qa94xto1_500.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
My favourite pokemon is Charizard. He is a very cool pokemon especially when he become Mega Charizard X. I think Charizard is the strongest starter pokemon and when it become Mega it become too powerfull. Mega Charizard Y is also as water type attacks don't have a affect on it because of it's ability.

My favourite pokemon is Charizard. He is a very cool pokemon especially when he become Mega Charizard X. I think Charizard is the strongest starter pokemon and when it become Mega it become too powerfull. Mega Charizard Y is also as water type attacks don't have a affect on it because of it's ability.
cool never knew

Hmm, good to know. I never knew mega charizard Y was immune to water. Now all i need to do is find a way to get the Y stone here, i have Pokemon x so the only way i know of is finding a trade partner. Oh well, if i don't get it for a while its ok, im not one to become overly desperate or obsessed with this sort of thing, im very intelligent and can almost always find an alternative with this sort of thing so if i dont get the stone idc really, kek. :p thanks for the info though, always glad to be well informed no matter what the subject! :p

cool never knew

Hmm, good to know. I never knew mega charizard Y was immune to water. Now all i need to do is find a way to get the Y stone here, i have Pokemon x so the only way i know of is finding a trade partner. Oh well, if i don't get it for a while its ok, im not one to become overly desperate or obsessed with this sort of thing, im very intelligent and can almost always find an alternative with this sort of thing so if i dont get the stone idc really, kek. :p thanks for the info though, always glad to be well informed no matter what the subject! :p

Charizard Y isn't immune to water. Sun, though, does reduce damage from water types and it gets a one-turn solar beam to counter it too.

Charizard Y isn't immune to water. Sun, though, does reduce damage from water types and it gets a one-turn solar beam to counter it too.

Ok, thanks. If you are talking about the one turn solar beam+ sunny day/drought (i think its called that), yes i do remember that combo, most notably from playing Pokemon emerald an using groudons solar beam attack with the drought/infinite sunny ability (whatever the one is called that causes auto sunshine just by sending the Pokemon in the battle, i think it lasts until the Pokemon dies or is switched with something else), i did this a lot when playing that game so im aware of the combo but i didn't know charizard can get solar beam kek. :p i run through pokemon x sometimes and been choosing charmander in lumiose since at max evo it becomes flying type which lets me teach it fly+ when i get to the desert spot by the power plant to fight team flare i can send him out an escape without getting locked in the battle with the wild mons around there, an to keep it a little shorter charizard just works better for me since i like to pick chespin as my first (because he's cool+ i love chesnaught so thats why i always pick chespin hehe :p ). An even though i do pick charmander i cant remember if it learns solar beam later, sorry guys i forgot >.<

mine is actually Zorua and the reason for it is that when I first played pokemon black and white and I saw the little cutie I couldn't get it without a celebi from a wireless trade and since I didn't have a link to it I could only see what it looked like, then when the second game came out and I could receive N's zorua I was so happy that I had the little guy on my team and got it to evolve later on in the game. now when pokemon x and y came out and you could capture it where your eight gym page was it made me get one but not add it to my team because mine was full and already leveled for the end of the game and so I just left it in my pc and never got it out since because I had no need for a dark type in the end making me feel bad about it but never stop loving the zorua so now my goal is that when pokemon moon comes out I try to find one and add it to my team

My favorite pokemon is Mew, since when i saw the very first pokemon movie.
In this movie the first time that i saw mew i thought that him was a cute but weak pokemon, later in his battle versus Mewtwo i change my mind when i saw him fighting in equality with such powerful pokemon, until now my only repentance in pokemon games was don't have a mew yes i have Arceus, Darkray but i never caught a mew, and despite all him is still today my favorite pokemon.

That's one heck of a question. You've gotta know that, out of 700+, I can't just have one. A few of my favorites include Scyther, Ninetales, Haunter, Mewtwo, Skarmory, Lugia, Seviper, Chatot, Joltick and Froakie. Soon Rowlet will be on this list, but since it's not 'offically' released, I'll leave it out.

Reactions: Kadaj
Mine is "Ninetales" because of how handsome it is trying to look with all of it's tails, it just looks soooooo cute to me :)

My favorite is Torchic~! That was my starter and baby in Pokemon Sapphire. We won against the Elite Four together and tried getting a couple of contest medals. (I failed so epically at those. xD) Jerry was and still is the best Pokemon I've had. Maybe not the strongest, maybe not the best, but he was my partner. :)

I'm Adding Popplio to my favorites!

My favourite pokemon always has been Arcanine, I remember having a glittery pokemon card when I was little.
In the games I couldn't wait to get one, always tried to have one in my game and it would replace my starte4 pokemon very soon. I always liked the majestic look, and it is fire type. Always had a preference for fire. I don't really care how strong it is, it just always has been my favourite!

Sorry, not very good at writng..

My favourite pokemon always has been Arcanine, I remember having a glittery pokemon card when I was little.
In the games I couldn't wait to get one, always tried to have one in my game and it would replace my starte4 pokemon very soon. I always liked the majestic look, and it is fire type. Always had a preference for fire. I don't really care how strong it is, it just always has been my favourite!

Sorry, not very good at writng..
it kind of makes sense you like them since it's what you used as your profile cover here, I actually like the vulpix and ninetails mostly because it's an amazing fire type pokemon then the starters so when I can find one in my game I take the chance to take the water or grass starter to get vulpix as my fire type

My favourite pokemon is my Infernape, Chimmy. Even though he has a pretty terrible name (I was nine at the time), he is a complete awesome. He was my very first starter, so I formed a bond with him pretty quickly. After Chimmy the monferno evolved into Chimmy the Infernape, he became a powerhouse, quickly becoming my most used pokemon. He wrecked through the remainder of the game, single handedly taking down the elite four and cynthia. I still have him, transfering him into Omega Ruby. I have alot of good memories with this infernape, and that is why he is my favourite pokemon.

My most favorite has to be Riolu. Back in the 4th gen days, I had more experience with the Pokemon Spin-offs then the originals. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was my favorite and while answering truthfully to the Pokemon Quiz, I became Riolu. I grew a bond with this Pokemon and used it in every Pokemon game since. To be honest, it's the only Pokemon on my team that I have such an issue with evolving.

Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
My favorite Pokemon is Greninja and Haunter. I like Greninja because its a giant ninja frog. Kinda weird I know but it has a big part in the X&Y and XY&Z. Haunter is mostly the opposite of Greninja. Haunter in the original anime (and Gastly and Gengar)
are pranksters. But inside they're just alone and want someone to play with.

Back