Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Probably Zebstrika for my 5th gen

My favourite pokemon is Zangoose. I guess he isn't all that viable but he is really cool. When I had ruby he would always be in my party, and I got him in Black 2 as well.

Snorlax is love, Snorlax is life

Karp Karp

Snorlax should have a mega evolution for pokemon delta and should either be super athletic or have diabetes type 1!

Reactions: Veneghost
my favorite is kirlia :)

my favorite is kirlia :)

Why? It's not even fully evolved, nor mega evolved!

Why? It's not even fully evolved, nor mega evolved!
I actually don't know I just like psychic pokemon and I like Kirlia more than gardevoir and gallade.

Fair point...

The name's Z,

Raffy Z

My favorite is Absol. I think it's because of my love of dogs. Plus he can sense danger. I'll never get hurt with him!

Mine has always been Pikachu. It's hard for me not to pick Pikachu because in addition to being cute, he's a good friend and very loyal (at least I think so). I would love to have one of my own.

images

Charizard. Always has been.

Though Mightyena is very, very close.

My favorite Pokemon is Raticate. I am not entirely sure why but he is. Raticate was also the first Pokemon I leveled to 100, and in the same game, I leveled an entire team of 6 Raticate to Level 100. I used to play at my local Pokemon league with this team and I called them "Nibbles and the Chew Crew". Nibble was the name of the original level 100 Raticate.

My favorite Pokemon is Raticate. I am not entirely sure why but he is. Raticate was also the first Pokemon I leveled to 100, and in the same game, I leveled an entire team of 6 Raticate to Level 100. I used to play at my local Pokemon league with this team and I called them "Nibbles and the Chew Crew". Nibble was the name of the original level 100 Raticate.

That sounds awesome, also because they probably all have the ability 'Run Away' but the flaw is that they can't use fly and if Jacky Chan came along, you'd be in a heap of trouble!

Chew Crew, nice squad

Reactions: Nachtbringer
My favorite pokemon is shandshrew, it was the first pokemon I used on my first pokemon game pokemon stadium 2.

That sounds awesome, also because they probably all have the ability 'Run Away' but the flaw is that they can't use fly and if Jacky Chan came along, you'd be in a heap of trouble!

Chew Crew, nice squad
Actually, one of them did know fly, and another knew surf. A friend of mine had hacked two of them so that I didn't need to switch Pokemon if I needed to go anywhere. The rest of the moves were typical Raticate moves though so I still got owned in like every battle. xD

hacking was a productive idea if you were a bit clingy with the chew crew

I've always liked different Pokemon from certain gens. x3 It's too hard to pick!
Either Carbink, Manectric, or Glaceon. >w<

Staraptor had swag

Piplup was my first starter and i used him to beat every single gym and once he evolved to empoleon he was the only pokemon i used in my party so i think piplup is definetly my favirote pokemon but i lost my diamond game unfortanetly:cry:

Back