Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
My original username was ReaperSpy, but then everytime my mom saw it she freaked out for some reason, and made me change it. I eventually started combining words and numbers together, which led to ToxicWolf11. Then when I signed up for Xbox live, it said my username was taken and it suggested ToxicWolf1132, and I've kept it like that ever since

my name is just my favourite game pokemon and my name also my favourite number 22

I hope you're all ready to have your minds blown at the sheer genius of yours truly.

Demonology and Mythology have always been my two biggest interests. Chances are there isn't a deity or mythical creature you know about that I don't unless you came up with it on the spot.

I wanted to get into demonology just because it was something that might be considered 'abstract.'

I ended up taking a liking to the Leviathan and all of its glorious appearances in vid gaems. The Leviathan is also interpreted as a 'Cardinal Lord' for the sin, Envy. So one day way back when, it occurred to me to show my love for demonology and the Leviathan through an Internet alias.
If you read all of that, I shouldn't need to say more.
It used to be "Leviathan's Claw" before this, but that was apparently something someone came up with before me...

Reactions: Electro
I hope you're all ready to have your minds blown at the sheer genius of yours truly.

Demonology and Mythology have always been my two biggest interests. Chances are there isn't a deity or mythical creature you know about that I don't unless you came up with it on the spot.

I wanted to get into demonology just because it was something that might be considered 'abstract.'

I ended up taking a liking to the Leviathan and all of its glorious appearances in vid gaems. The Leviathan is also interpreted as a 'Cardinal Lord' for the sin, Envy. So one day way back when, it occurred to me to show my love for demonology and the Leviathan through an Internet alias.
If you read all of that, I shouldn't need to say more.
It used to be "Leviathan's Claw" before this, but that was apparently something someone came up with before me...
@Leviathinian

My username origins comes from the fact that I like wolves. And I'm a guy sooo....yeah. I also got my name from a person on you tube, also Datwolfguy is my username for everything. :D

My first part of my user name comes from first my personality which i think to be Dark (Dark =/= Evil)
The second comes from my nationality Scottish

Well, hi there!
I don't know exactly what to say about this actually, but what I will say is Hi!
Wow, people go and ask me about the Leviathan being associated with my name, and now this! Well, I guess we'll just have to see what happens. But for now, hi!

Zero is my favorite Megaman X character. I thought the "Blast" at the end made it sound cooler. Plus Zero was taken for most every website.

In this thread, we explain how we got the idea for our usernames. I thought it'd be fun.
My own username origin is pretty obvious - it's a song by Metallica.

Edit: This is back when my username was Master O'Puppets.

The current username just popped into my head one day.
I got my name from a youtuber > . <

Well, since my favorite game character is Ganondorf, I wanted to use that name... but then I though it was too simple to just copy paste a game characters name to my username, so I thought of something that would indirectly describe him... because Ganondorf is indeed the mightiest of the Gerudo Warriors!

I used to always have a set name I would use for a while before I get tired of it and chose another, first I went by hotrod2101, than unixfy, and now its MasterPorky from Earthbound with Ziggs as the icon, as one of the 2 champions I can't use no matter what, along side Nautilus.

It was inspired by the movie Chronicle as my avatar indicates.

My name has a weird history behind it :giggle:

Before my username rawrrie, I went by the name rawr or littledinosaurr. I played an mmo online, username being "rawr : )" That mmo had a global chat, so everytime I talked everyone assumed I was a guy, :panda: I didn't listen to it much until I realized myself that it kinda does sound like a guy :rotfl: So, I needed a new username. The following day(s) , We were talking about fuel efficient cars in my science class. Someone mentioned a Ferrari, and then there was a debate about Tesla vs Ferrari, If I remember right. I was never interested in cars, so when I heard Ferrari it sounded similar. Ferawrrie.

I think it was destined by the gods. :ninja:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya, 532, Marc and 1 other person
Favorite anime character of all time. I mean he is a awesome.

I was listening to Chief Keef at the time so I decided to go with it. Then I cut the Keef off and now I'm Chief.

Reactions: 532
I got my username because Mas was the name my family has called me, and when making a YouTube acount I didn't want it to say my full name so I changed but it said I need two part. That's how I got the _. Darn Google plus

I got my username because Mas was the name my family has called me, and when making a YouTube acount I didn't want it to say my full name so I changed but it said I need two part. That's how I got the _. Darn Google plus
Yeah Google + is horrible, But adding _ isn't that bad, right?

No I actully like the _ in my username but Google plus kinda ruined YouTube.

No I actully like the _ in my username but Google plus kinda ruined YouTube.
Google Plus kinda ruined everything. What it did to youtube is terrible but even at gmail it kept bugging me. Yay for Adblock.

I created this name called dargo then I removed the o and got Darg. I remember reading Percy Jackson and there is this person Poseidon. And the ending of Poseidon, idon I got that and made it to sidan. I then added Darg to sidan. Then it made Dargsidan. That is the origin of my username.

Reactions: PersonSP
Back