Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
My username has a long story behind it. way back in fourth grade (not too long ago only a few years) my friends had this imaginary universe called TG and they had wanted me to join in. My brother is obsessed with pigs, and at that time I was also obsessed with Animal Crossing: New Leaf. So Pigs + AC:NL = PigMayor!

I love dragons so naturally I chose something I could always remember which was my username

My username must always have "Patty" in it. Because it been my favorite and most used/common nickname since childhood.
Who can forget their Honorable nickname?

Last edited:
Well I wanted my name on youtube to be gamingstar, that was already taken. 98Gamingstar was one of the options, chose that and that's been my username for everything since

wyll001 is the username of my alternative reality counterpart Wyll Gonron that i dreamed with for 9 years every night that i sleep, i sorta open a portal to that world within my dreams, the funny thing is that Wyll Gonron crossed the portal back to his own world, and i stoped dreaming with him... or me, or... nah , whatever, the thing is: i'm make a series of games based on his-or mine-advetures.
so my true name is Willson Gonzales, but please, call me Wyll, Thanks, Peace.

wyll001 is the username of my alternative reality counterpart Wyll Gonron that i dreamed with for 9 years every night that i sleep, i sorta open a portal to that world within my dreams, the funny thing is that Wyll Gonron crossed the portal back to his own world, and i stoped dreaming with him... or me, or... nah , whatever
So, you had a world in your mind that opened up when you slept for 9 years? That sound amazing.

So, you had a world in your mind that opened up when you slept for 9 years? That sound amazing.
yeah! i seemed to real to be just a dream, i could see everything that happens with Wyll from his eyes, i could hear his talks to other people, i experinced his life hardships, and in the top of that 11 years ago i had a car accident and has been hopitalized and in that night i dreamed that i dodge the car who crash in me thus started having those dreams, just like a part of soul slipped away to save itself, and like i said earlier 2 years ago: Wyll crossed the portal back to his own world and i never dreamed with that again, but ever since that: i could understand Animals, like the shard of my soul that was away grainted me a power once join me again, and i become a much more lively person after that too. how weird that sound?

I was good with computers (my friends used to call me a hacker because i knew how to use cmd and stuff) and computers had pixels. I combined it and got PixelHax. So thats my story =P

My username is pretty obvious...ahem...

Step 1: No matter what name you have, always add an xo to it.
Step 2: remember to add underscores...no username should be without underscores...
Step 2: What do you like the most....hmmm...Pokemon? Yup yup. *taps away*...
Step 4: Join them all together... xo_pokemon_xo

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
I got my username because when I joined I was on a roll with For Glory Wins in smash 3DS.

I erm... Used my real name for some reason. I haven't looked into the possibility of changing it though. Is it possible? ;-;

Reporter: So, Rich Gamerton, Where did your username come from?

It is very simple. Rich is the first half of my name, Richard. Gamerton starts with the first letter of my middle name. The rest of it is an inside joke that our family used to have were if we were asked how much we ate during a holiday, we would say " A mere ton." A lot of people think my name stems from "Game" but that's not true.

Reporter:
+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

Reactions: SmashChamp, 18 and Ninja-Patty
I was looking at some pics on the web(of anime) on deviantart and saw this really cool painting I think of naruto looking sad and looking up at the clouds while it was night and the rain was pouring down and my mind just thought of nights rain. And that is what my username is now! :sneaky:

Reactions: 18
I chose my username because it's like the only thing I ever think of.
And because the world needs to be aware of Whimsi-bae, come on everyone Mega Whimsicott needs to happen. Please stop trashing fifth gen Pokes D':

Mine came from my favorite animal, the tardigrade, and I like Mega Man, and I chose and a random number. That's the story!;)

I like corn on the cob and chose 3 numbers from a hat.

Disclaimer: I had this before I knew who cobanermani456 was

Based of my favorite Creepypasta!

Fun Fact: Jeff The Killer was one of the Creepypastas that scared me the most...only because I pictured him to be far more gruesome and nightmarish appearance wise in my head...hearing his story and what he did left me spooked. Not to mention when his actual picture I would try avoiding him at all costs. Now I freaking have him as my wallpaper for my phone!

My name I got the awesome anime Fairy Tail! I orginally didn't create this name, I got it from another person.
I might change my username to HappyTheExceed because who knows why. I guess maybe I don't want to use some one else username. :(

My favourite pokemon is Charizard (or, to be more accurate, it USED to be for now it is still in my favourites list. And 1710? It stands for October 17, which, obviously, is my BIRTHDAY!!!!

My name is Robert, my middle name is Daniel. I just mixed them together. Also if you put the definitions together it means "Bright Fame Be Judged." {Something like that.}

Back