Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
ahem

My username comes from my not-so-much-of-a-secret Name- Pacey and my childhood sport I did GYMnastics

No I am not a body-builder and I get really upset when people think of it that way :3

I've been using this username since I was 7 ^-^

Mine is just the name of my favorite manga character ever from a series called Bakuman. Used it once, got used to it.

My other username I go by sometimes, Nintenbo, is just Nintendo with a "b" instead of a "d" because my name is Bo. Seemed like a good fit.

I played a lot of PC FPS games in the past and went onto playing Natural Selection, an FPS/RTS, I was a regular at this particular server called, Jigglypuff's Jigglyroom. When the server lagged people always used to say "PEDAL FASTER JIGGLY" lol i was a fan. There was this super cool player who went by the name Neko, and I named myself cHibI_NekO as a nod off to his coolness. a little time went by and i thought to myself, meh cHibI_NekO sounds too soft, so I reflected. NekO + Shooters = NekOShoT, Purfect!

Reactions: 532
My username comes from my nickname on the Animal Crossing Wiki, which is Bunny, the cide adds a hint of my pessimistic personality and I wanted it to be depressing in the first place, but Sunnycide was too mainstream, so Bunnycide was born. :)

Name: Ben Lin
School emails, stuff go by "blin"
people call me "blingblingboy" and stuff
I was originally going to use "yellowman2" but...no

I was writing a book (but stopped) and I took a part of the title of the book and used that as a user name on a ios game called Chaos Drive

Reactions: 18
My first username (WaxyTree) was from some random name I did a long time ago when PokeMMO was pretty new. All of my other usernames were taken, and I didn't know I would grow to love this site. Later I just thought of my favorite subject in school for the name "Scyence"

I used to play Club Penguin (I don't anymore since Disney shut down Toontown in favor of Club Penguin, which was a dumb move in my opinion) and I eventually lost my account username & password, and I needed to know my username in order to get my password, so I ended up making a new account. By the way, in Club Penguin there's a thing called the Elite Penguin Force, or EPF for short, and when you become a secret agent there, they call you Agent [Your Username Here]. Anyway, as I was thinking of a new username, I thought, "Wouldn't it be funny if I had Agent at the beginning of my username so they would call me Agent Agent?" Then, since there was a character limit(I think it was 12?), I had to think of something else to put. I then put Luigi down, because Luigi doesn't get the love he deserves. But then disaster struck: AgentLuigi was (somehow) taken! Then, since the website always suggests the same username with some random numbers at the end, CP suggested AgentLuigi3. I just thought "Whynaut?" and went with it. The rest is, as they say, history. I now use AgentLuigi3 for everything(except my YouTube, which is KirbyGamea because I derped and forgot AgentLuigi3 was my thing)!

@AgentLuigi3 XD I remember toon town that game was fun
Yeah, I know... It's a shame that Toontown is shut down. In fact, it was shut down I think the day before my birthday. What a gift :cry: But hey, they did it for a reason, and I have to respect that. It was Disney's decision, not ours.

for mine I was thinking about that soon I will get a youtube channel so I immediately thought of aricjgames or AricAttack5576 but I like AricAttack5576 so that's how I chose it

I got my username because I was trying to make a universal tag when I thought that I was slow and steady, like a general

I love lotad, enough said.

I just liked the sound of it and the way the "'LL" sounds. Lotad is my favourite pokemon and it is also my youtube name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the idea is something like: No one can hurt me and if you try to hurt my back, it doesn't work because I'm stronger like a rock. So, my back is like a rock for every sword that try to hurt me.

Another mean would be: I used to listen rock n' roll, nowadays I like pop songs, but these days I'm back to rock.

Another mean would be: I used to listen rock n' roll, nowadays I like pop songs, but these days I'm back to rock.
Welcome back, brother :hug:

And you have a great username. :D

Reactions: 532 and Rockback
My username origin came from a couple of friends and I creating stupid names, my friend made up EatPoison and I came back with RapidPoisonYouFool, After that RapidPoison stuck as a name

Welcome back, brother :hug:

And you have a great username. :D

Thanks a lot! :thumbsup::D

ThyLight is my favorite bands name. pretty heavy metal stuff. wouldnt suggest listening to it... and also i like the idea behind it. its like a worm looking up at a guy with a flash light. its so godly. just my opinion i guess!

I said my username because I am kinda awesome and I really had no other ideas for usernames at all. This username I chose is not as unique at the others but still pretty cool, thus why I chose it.

I picked my username when I was eight years old and I haven't changed it since. v.v I'm twenty now.
I loved Inuyasha, I'm a lady, and Inuyashagirl was taken, so I just threw on 521 because it makes an L on the keyboard.
Now I shorten it to Inugirl521.
Since I've met a few people offline and I use this username everywhere, I'm as used to being called Inu as I am my real life name.

Reactions: Electro
Back