Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Mine is my initials followed by my favorite game series main character. Used to be Cdb2000 (Initials then birth year), but I was like "Hey, Sora's cool" and changed it to Sora.

Jacky came from random people ( like @Scyence and @Marc y\: D/ ) who just started calling me that when my username was Jacknoir12 . Not sure where the \: D/ came from really :p

Reactions: JayRawrTiz, PersonSP and Scyence
Jacky came from random people ( like @Scyence and @Marc y\: D/ ) who just started calling me that when my username was Jacknoir12 . Not sure where the \: D/ came from really :p
:p

Mine came from Marx in "Kirby Super Star." It was supposed to have "soul" in it due to "The True Arena," but I thought I would be copying the game, so "demon." I replaced some letters with numbers because I thought they were cool.

Well. I was trying to find a cool username for Ray. So my friend knew that I like Ampharos so gave me the nickname Ramphy. It is meant to be Spelt RAmphY so Ray in the name are in capitals but I found that just Ramphy is better. Everyone who follows me should be proud to be part of The RAmphYGeneration.

Mine was from my first druid in World of Warcraft. Vernal means life in Latin, so I found it fitting. Normally, I'd do Vernal59, but I don't like using numbers in my username. The 59 is from the number I used when I played pop Warner football 3-4 grade.

My username came from a Luma.... Ok i was playing mario galaxy (great game) with a friend and mario always randomly suicided so my friend started punching a luma and calling him random things and then from his mouth popped out that word: "Jotape!"
and.... that is my username and that is why... i like lumas

my name is from one of my favourite animes cardfight vanguard and the main character's name is Aichi Sendou

I actually came up with my username, when I had to make a username for some website and no username worked. So I basically randomly mashed the keyboard and voila. Jandkas was born.
my turn

eyggwey

O_O

MarioLuigi=my 2 favorite characters Mario and Luigi
13579-all the odd numbers

my turn

eyggwey

O_O
seem's like a few people are doing this. my turn: skkwpswewfe OmO

my turn
kier5
seem's like a few people are doing this. my turn: skkwpswewfe OmO
i knew it would be hard

My username came from my Twitter username

My name came from me playing Club Penguin as a 7 year old. I watched Chuggaaconroy on youtube all the time and his name was random and didn't make ANY sense. I decided to come up with a name that doesn't make any sense. I named myself Eyeballs60 on club penguin when I was 7 and then I changed it from Eyeballs60 to Eyeballz60 and used it in every account I own.

It started at school. I tripped on some books. It had a cat cover page so I checked them all out. The series was called Warrior Cats. I read a lot of the books in the series. Now, this is the part I travel through time and space, only to get cursed by an evil wizard to only make typos the rest of my lufe. I was thinking of a name for my account on Clash of Clans. Now, there's a very evil and misunderstood cat named Tiny in the Warrior Cat series. I picked the name since I was going to destroy villages and steal money, it felt appropriate. But since I was cursed, I managed to spell Taiiny and clicked enter. This is the origins of Taiiny. gg if you seriously read the whole thing.

Reactions: PigMayor and Kalomaze
It started at school. I tripped on some books. It had a cat cover page so I checked them all out. The series was called Warrior Cats. I read a lot of the books in the series. Now, this is the part I travel through time and space, only to get cursed by an evil wizard to only make typos the rest of my lufe. I was thinking of a name for my account on Clash of Clans. Now, there's a very evil and misunderstood cat named Tiny in the Warrior Cat series. I picked the name since I was going to destroy villages and steal money, it felt appropriate. But since I was cursed, I managed to spell Taiiny and clicked enter. This is the origins of Taiiny. gg if you seriously read the whole thing.
I read it! But how did you manage to add 2 letters? Also, warrior cats? Either that's ridiculous, or brilliant. Tell me more. :D

EnchantedCat is the name I usually use for forums etc., I actually don't even know why, I just like the name xD aaand maybe because I'm a little bit into Ghibli Studios (as you have probably noticed :D)

err it originated from my minecraft username

My username apeared when i finished the main story on GTA:SA and went to the multiplayer on PC. I needed an username and it had a randomize username function. Simple as that...

Back