Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
I was 5 and everyone was into names like Bob and Joe or Sally. Cameron is the name I go by and 7 is my lucky number. The ! came when I needed the 3rd type of character for security reasons and that has been my user since: Bobcam7!

Alright starting a list

Cobman456: YouTube name

TacoCob: I wanted tacos

SirCobblesTheFifteenth: @Evelyn dared me

WaffleGuyyy: I wanted waffles with extra Y's

Mr.FanFavorite: I was feeling great

Genos: One punch man favorite character

TheUmbreonFan: Umbreon my Favorite Pokemon

TheMikayaFan: Was Mikaya day

Kevin: my first name

Lucas: what I was supposed to be named

CobbLobby: some random nickname I was called

I was hungry.

I love butter cookies.

Initially I was called Wind Heart somewhere, and as time goes, most of my friends started to call me Windy. And then, on one of the chat rooms, I thought up of merging my nickname and my dream anime before it, so the name Starry Windy was born.

I was reading a book about a woman escaping from a Mormon camp ("Escape") & there was a baby named Nurylon that died in a car crash during one of her flashback story scenes. Kind of against the whole point of it being a sad scene, I thought the name was super neat! So adopted it for my online handle. I am named after a dead baby x3......

Reactions: 18
I was reading a book about a woman escaping from a Mormon camp ("Escape") & there was a baby named Nurylon that died in a car crash during one of her flashback story scenes. Kind of against the whole point of it being a sad scene, I thought the name was super neat! So adopted it for my online handle. I am named after a dead baby x3......
... This is the most morbid username origin story I will ever read.

Reactions: Nurylon
... This is the most morbid username origin story I will ever read.
I have been laughing such genuine laughter for like4 minutes omg <33
I love my username origin story

It's, ahhh *breathing how do* a really impactful book though. It'as pretty important to my grandmother due to our family line.

My username comes from the game Kingdom Hearts if you couldn't tell by the avatar and signature. XD I guess I came up with it years ago when two friends of mine were arguing which they liked better; a heartless or a nobody. When they asked me, I said I liked both equally and so I just combined the two. A Heartless Nobody. I thought it was pretty clever at the time and considering I was like thirteen when I came up with it I guess it was for back then? It just kind of stuck with me ever since.

My username isn't that creative, but my initials are ST which also stands for "street" so :p
(I also love driving, it's so fun ^^)

i got mine from League of legends

mine I basically just used something I could remember easily

Long story short. My favorite Pokemon of all time was a Riolu. At the time i was training one with a Rash nature (not the best nature for him but eh) hence this username. Come to think of it :bookworm:, ALL of my usernames use the name Riolu or Fusion (a collision for all my favorite things)

Mine is based on the term"StevenBomb" which is basically a week of new episodes of Steven Universe.

Shinzai means heart of wood or Heartwood in Japanese, the name sounded cool and kinda fit my personality irl so I named myself after my personality I guess?

You know already where I got this from.

Where did you get this from?

Tatsu is my favorite character in Xenoblade Chronicles X and Heropon is in refrence to both Xenoblade Chronicles games

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Reactions: Doctor Strange
Back