Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Mira is a nickname l call myself. It's actually a nickname to my real name, but nobody calls me Mira IRL.

My name comes from my favorite video game series "Persona". In "PersonaWildCard", the "Persona" part is the game series, and the "WildCard" part is a function all the protagonists of the persona series have.

Nayda is the first part of my first name lol. No one actually calls me by my full first name anymore, everyone calls me Nayda :p

Hmm odd... and @Lucina since that's Taiinys username right now I'm just laughing at Warrior Cats xD. Anyways as for me everytime I needed a username I had no clue I tried goin with something cool and I just couldn't figure it out. Or I would end up forgetting the name I used. Growing up I loved video games and still do and I needed a username I would remember and that was cool. So I decided hey? Why not use video games to help? So I took my favorite video game character of all time, Crash Bandicoot, and then took a common character from the Matio series that is just great. Toad! Thus I put Crash and Toad together to get CrashToad. But I thought it needed some numbers that I could remember but wasn't common. So I thought I'll be slightly different and put 124 instead of 123! And I had CrashToad124 and I loved it. I still use it to a of course right now my username is Tiki and I'm gonna change back eventually just not for a bit. If ya read all this I'm surprised xD.

Well i just took my original username agnt34562 and took off the numbers and added penguin. Might change it later.

i got mine from minecraft and fnaf: ender from minecraft, puppet from fnaf, and 1987 (referencing the bite of 87) from fnaf.
ender + puppet + 1987 = enderpuppet1987 :)

Well mine was pretty dumb. My username when I was around 7 was always Nboy because that's the only thing I could think of. About 2 years ago I made a YouTube/Google account. I needed a username for it so I thought, Hey I like video games right? My names Nathan, but Nate for short, so I'll just mash them like so...... So Vidgamenate was born, hence short for video game nathan (and only 2 people of realized that was the meaning of my name on ALL my Internet days, which would be 5 years :p).

The first part of my username comes from a short anime/manga called Usagi Drop. The second part, Mayu, comes from my mii name.

Mine comes from THeOdore. Simple, plus it has a special hidden meaning too:D

Mine comes from THeOdore. Simple, plus it has a special hidden meaning too:D
Sounds more like THOmas the Dank Engine :D but the sound of the pronunciation is different.

I don't remember how I came up with it exactly but I think it had something to do with runescape actually(Which I never actually got into at most like lvl 5 or something) But when I did start using "Mysteryrune" for my username on things It seemed magical because literally every new thing I signed up for had never had that name used which isn't very common it seems.

Runescape actually helped me create this username. I used mist97 as my base since both of those are easy for me to remember. 97 being the year I was born and mist being a variation of my name in real life. However, mist97 was already taken so it suggested I use mist9730 which has stuck with me ever since.

My username was MysticFantasy1996 I thought it was cool
Then I changed it to MadKingOfTheNothingness because of my love for Mad King Gangrel from fire emblem awakening and Xemnas from kingdom hearts saga who weilds the nothingness
Then I changed it to MadQueenOfTheNothingness same reason above just I'm a girl so I changed it so it matched my gender

Ok this is a long story...

Way back in 6th grade, my best friend back then and me started to make a game (an RPG), and we decided to call it "Darkus", the name wasn't that cool so we changed a little bit, from "Darkus" to "Darkuz", after that, we decided to spell the name backward, and that is how "Zukrad" was created.

After some time, we quit the game idea and we forgot about the game's name

A year later, I started to play Dofus, and used as username Zukrad, and since then, is my username everywhere

the sibling that came from the village hidden in the sand

Gonna Try...

*Closes Eyes*

Hdgeieg

Neat...

I wanna type a random username too! :0

/closes eyes

Oaansyw

/opens eyes

Wat. :panda:

My name on here, Erix Summerdown, was roughly inspired by Tri-Gun and my enjoyment of Magic The Gathering.

Elsewhere, I use Uncle_V. V is an unusual letter to have in an English male name - which I have - and I really am a young uncle. Yep, Lil' nephew is gonna have a great uncle, I'll make sure of it.

My came from a hard guessing as to what appropriate username I would use here.My first name starts with the letter T,thus the 'T' in its presence.I didn't want to use the word 'Gamer' on my username,as I only have a handful number of games that when divided,don't fit into every videogame category out there,so I went with 'Player' as I thought it would be more fitting for the routine of how I play video games for the majority of the time.The 'Guy' part was just added in because simply 'T-Player' didn't sound all that good for my preference,so I included that word in,and it looked as decent enough username to go with from that point on.
And that is the sort of weird and complex story of how my username came to be. :coffee:

GLA - My team on YouTube and other sites (and irl) shh...
craft - Minecraft
101 - Wizard101

Back