Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Liva part of my username is a nickname for a guy that literally saved my life from depression 6 years ago (although I still suffer from it). And Rules is because he rules :D

Reactions: AngelsShadow, 18 and BlazingPhoenix
Well, my first username was blazingken, based off of the pokemon Blazeken, but I changed it to blazingphoenix because blazing sounds cool and if I could have any name it would be Phoenix, as I am a Greek mythology buff and I love phoenix wright. Really, my name is really boring and it makes me sound like a jock or something, so I call myself phoenix

Well, my first username was blazingken, based off of the pokemon Blazeken, but I changed it to blazingphoenix because blazing sounds cool and if I could have any name it would be Phoenix, as I am a Greek mythology buff and I love phoenix wright. Really, my name is really boring and it makes me sound like a jock or something, so I call myself phoenix
Do you like Phoenix? (Jean Gray)

Sorry, don't get the reference
One of the X-Men. Cyclops' love interest.

I'm waaaaaaaaaaay into Greek Mythology. Ever heard of the ordeal of Tatalus? "Food that's just out of reach?" That's gotta be a Kid-Icarus joke sometime.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
well my name is Remus and a girl one called me RemRem. The End !! :))

Bearidan: Something @#MikaWindy called me a long time ago :p

Reactions: 423
It's my old Youtube username, my new one is Demonic Dementress

Well... Alex might have started from my half bro's middle name Alec, and was probably modified for the videogames he played. (somewhere along that time I adopted that username for myself.) Summerdown came from my bro @Erix Summerdown. I intended for our last usernames to be similar to indicate that he and I are brothers.

Well my username is Link06.
Link is from the Legend of Zelda games and he is the main protagonist! :)
The 06 is my lucky numbers.
And my profile picture is Link! :D
I like Legend of Zelda games! :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ah, back when I was a Bleach fan (I know, embarrassing past and all) I really liked Toshiro Hitsugaya's Zanpakuto's spirit, a dragon made of ice :3

When I first joined GameFAQs (embarrassing past too) I didn't know what else to put, so I chose it xD

Despite hating both Bleach and GameFAQs now, I kept the name

Ah, back when I was a Bleach fan (I know, embarrassing past and all) I really liked Toshiro Hitsugaya's Zanpakuto's spirit, a dragon made of ice :3

When I first joined GameFAQs (embarrassing past too) I didn't know what else to put, so I chose it xD

Ohhhh I just thought you were a Frozen fan

Reactions: 423 and Robyn
Reactions: Iridium Winter

Wait a minute. What's wrong with GameFAQs?

Mine is simple enough I think, came up with it when I was a little kid making my Cartoon Orbit account on Cartoon Network's site. Since everything was child friendly, you had to pick from a list of 2-3 words from a given list to make a compound username, involving names from their current cartoons. Found it really weird they had the name Randy in it, idk which cartoon that could have come from, silver was my favourite colour and wolf was my favourite animal.

I find it weird that I took the time to explain this here, I cant count the amount of people/companies have asked me why my usernames/emails etc. are always randysilverwolf, this would be a first explaining it in this depth..

Reactions: Link06
My username is Skittyskull because Skitty is my favorite pokemon. The skull part is because cubone is also one of my favorites. Of course that is because of the pokemon's backstory in such.

Wait a minute. What's wrong with GameFAQs?
Trollfest
Unmoderated hellhole
The worst parts of all fandoms.

Reactions: AngelsShadow and MindzEye
Trollfest
Unmoderated hellhole
The worst parts of all fandoms.
Well... the same is true for a lot of other sites. I get it though.
FTR, it's more good as a walkthrough/cheats resource than a social platform. I wouldn't join it, but I'm there any day of the week I'm stuck on a videogame.

Reactions: Blue Knight
The reason I have this username is because it was the first thing that came to mind when I wanted to create the account (ok, I know it's a weird username)

Back