Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
The reason I have this username is because it was the first thing that came to mind when I wanted to create the account (ok, I know it's a weird username)
It sounds vaguely French, somehow. So you got that going for you. ;)

it´s not french,i´m brazilian :)

Oh. Woops. :hilarious: Still, any username is better than mine. Mine is bad, but I love it. A bit like this:

No,i liked your username

Reactions: PersonSP
Ah, back when I was a Bleach fan (I know, embarrassing past and all) I really liked Toshiro Hitsugaya's Zanpakuto's spirit, a dragon made of ice

Despite hating both Bleach and GameFAQs now, I kept the name
So the filler episodes got to you too huh. From someon who's first anime was SAO I really enjoyed bleach as my third anime. I'm still watching it, I am currently in the zanpaktou arc. ( I have seen over 40 anime Ik bleach isn't all that great, still better than naruto though)

My username came to be when i remembered my favorite cartoon from when i was a child, Atomic Betty. that girl was BA.

Well, it's simple, I like Mario and I like Sonic. The 471 part though, I'm not really sure. I just came up with it out of the blue

Reactions: Vampirelaughter
I got Alpha Harry because I was really into Alpha Sapphire at the time and my nickname was harry. (Which is a shortened version of my real name, Harrison)

One of my brother's friends came up with the name vampire lobster so I changed the end and I have used this username for a year now on hundreds of websites

One of my brother's friends came up with the name vampire lobster so I changed the end and I have used this username for a year now on hundreds of websites
Vampire Lobster xD Give that man a cookie!

oshul was my first oshawott's name then i turned him into my OC hes a bit silly and over all awkward around other people but is good with tecnologie (basicly me as an oshawott :3) my friends reminded me of the name oshul what i called him and then i made that my username on all my other stuff it was motorhead1976 i've changed it to oshul now. the reason i choose oshawott is because e is so cute :3

I wanted a pedia account really bad, but I didn't have a username that I was wanting to use. So I went
'What do I like': Cheesecake
'What can I put in it to avoid being generic': Flavoured
'What's Cheesecake + Flavoured?': CheeseFlavouredCake!
And that is the totally cool and thrilling adventure of how I found my username.

Reactions: pandaneko, Blue Knight and 18
Well the origins of my user name is that my friends used to call me panda in 4th grade cuz I was chubby and some others called me cat girl because according to them I had the expressions and reactions of a cat later like 6 gradeish I found out that a neko is a cat in my 3ds my name is nekopanda but apparently someone was already using that name so I switched them and got panda neko

My username originates from a Username Generating website and is a name that is quite common so I threw in the XXX to make it sound unique. I first planned to name myself Scizor_The_Supreme after the Pokemon Scizor and because it is quite a supreme pokemon.

My username is pretty simple. Gamefreak always pops up when you play a Pokemon game so I put Pokemon and GameFreak together. PokeFreak \o/

"Slurk" is kind of a slurping sound or a mouthful of liquid, like a sip. Both fit since I'm quite the glutton :D The origin story however is even better.

Slurk is short for another nick I usually use, SlurkMinDod. I was trying to write SimpleMinded, another old nick, but my handwriting is so bad that all my friends could make out was SlurkMinDod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is kind of simple. I worship Lord Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto, and went with Tsukiko (Moon Child) as my true name. Kozlova is from my roleplay sister on Xat, Astera Kozlova von Superbia. (My von is ''von Luxuria'', aka Pride and Lust, respectively.)

"Slurk" is kind of a slurping sound or a mouthful of liquid, like a sip. Both fit since I'm quite the glutton :D The origin story however is even better.

Slurk is short for another nick I usually use, SlurkMinDod. I was trying to write SimpleMinded, another old nick, but my handwriting is so bad that all my friends could make out was SlurkMinDod.
xD Best origin story so far?

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you like it, always feels a bit awkward explaining the last bit... :p

Reactions: PersonSP
Mine actually came from when I was setting up my Xbox live account for my 360. The name that popped up when it says choose an account nickname for everybody to see. The name that was already there was Brutalmanager0, and so I stuck with it because of two reasons, one being that I had already liked it and two is because I couldn't come up with a nickname.

Back