Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Well Reece is my first name and 1100 always sticked in my head, you all have cool usernames I wish I could of changed mines :confused:

Don't get vex with me or anything but I never heard of Chief Keen, don't know who he is.
reece is a great name

reece is a great name
Awh thanks, I love your name too! Shippo+fox, it fits so well together.

hmmm...my username I got it from thinking about Darkrai [a dark type legendary pokemon which is the only pokemon who knows the move Dark void and can be only be obtained through giveaways or u would say mystery gifts]dark vader [from star wars] and just thinking about some other dark stuff ..

Well I originally made my account for an SSB4 demo code giveaway and here I am. But I was wondering, how do I change my username? I feel like it has lost its value.

Well I originally made my account for an SSB4 demo code giveaway and here I am. But I was wondering, how do I change my username? I feel like it has lost its value.
I think you'll have to PM @Marc your new username if you want a change.

Send me a private message with the username you want and I'll change it for you.

I have my username because I like chocolate and retro video games

Reactions: PersonSP
I was given the nickname "Shiku" after my friends caught a small tear running down my eye while watching a sad anime movie. Apparently, Shiku means "sob" in Japanese. Although it was a bit annoying, I grew to like it, since anyone who didn't know what Shiku meant just thought it was a cool name.

The ZG part comes from one of my old username for everything "Zane Gamzez"
It came from me typing gibberish on a keyboard, which first came up as "zamanegzze," which I rearranged to spell Zane Gamzez.

Reactions: Marc
I was thinking of this.
game-boy-crammer-0004.jpg

Reactions: 18, Artisan and Marc
So five years ago or so I was playing on a game-website called "Speeleiland" (Gaming-isle or something like that) and decided to make an account. Inspirational as my environment was (super boring subject at school) I called myself Person. After a while I moved on to another website called Agame but (of course) the username Person was already taken. So I figured I'd just use the first letters of the first website; SP And so the name PersonSP was born. After that I simply kept using it and I'm too lazy to come up with something new. XD :D

Reactions: Moon Rain, 18 and Marc
I used to name my pokemon by picking random letters. One day I was like "imma do that for myself" So Zyglo happened. Sometimes I add on man cause it makes it sound cool.

I made mine up back when I was like 9 loo and ive been rolling with it ever since, I thought it was a cool spin on my last name (Wiggan) :)

Reactions: 18 and CrazyElf
Satori is a psychic loli from the Danmaku game called Touhou 11 or is it 12? IDk whichever one is called subteranian Animalism. Pretty cute girl.

The reason every other letter is a capital letter is because in the online rankings for this music ryhtmn game called Osu. People will notice your name more if you make a top ranking, and all the cool kids did it. Specially the Japanese.

Reactions: 18 and Marc
I made mine up back when I was like 9 loo and ive been rolling with it ever since, I thought it was a cool spin on my last name (Wiggan) :)
Lol, nice inspiration.

Satori is a psychic loli from the Danmaku game called Touhou 11 or is it 12? IDk whichever one is called subteranian Animalism. Pretty cute girl.

The reason every other letter is a capital letter is because in the online rankings for this music ryhtmn game called Osu. People will notice your name more if you make a top ranking, and all the cool kids did it. Specially the Japanese.
I never played any Touhou game but I do listen to arrangements on the music themes so I knew who Satori was. (Kind of knew, I'd have to use a wikia still...) There are so many variations on the themes! From nightcore (juk) to melodic metal (yay!). Have you played the games?

My favorite Pokemon is Blaziken, and at one point I was looking at Slifer the Sky Dragon's card when I saw the X000 ATK. I randomly put the two together and came up with my username.

I like Deer...and I kinda copied this username off somebody in another forum..aha..

I never played any Touhou game but I do listen to arrangements on the music themes so I knew who Satori was. (Kind of knew, I'd have to use a wikia still...) There are so many variations on the themes! From nightcore (juk) to melodic metal (yay!). Have you played the games?

My Touhou music collection, organised by albums, and by the composers who make the albums. also have the comiket albums from every comiket. though i do get lazy and forget to download some just cuz..

SpE0zW9.png

This is my touhou game collection, mixed with some other games..I played all the games other than the pc98 games, and they're really fun, and hard at the same time. I can only beat it on Hard mode. I can't do anything on Lunatic.

YzPpJXC.png

My Touhou music collection, organised by albums, and by the composers who make the albums. also have the comiket albums from every comiket. though i do get lazy and forget to download some just cuz..

SpE0zW9.png

This is my touhou game collection, mixed with some other games..I played all the games other than the pc98 games, and they're really fun, and hard at the same time. I can only beat it on Hard mode. I can't do anything on Lunatic.

YzPpJXC.png
Woah, you really like Touhou don't you? I just listen to some music on youtube. :3

Reactions: SaToRi
So five years ago or so I was playing on a game-website called "Speeleiland" (Gaming-isle or something like that) and decided to make an account. Inspirational as my environment was (super boring subject at school) I called myself Person. After a while I moved on to another website called Agame but (of course) the username Person was already taken. So I figured I'd just use the first letters of the first website; SP And so the name PersonSP was born. After that I simply kept using it and I'm too lazy to come up with something new. XD :D
OMG I know that website! I used to play so many of the games on that website when I was in middle school :rotfl: Never expected that the SP in your username was based on it :hilarious:

Back