Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
OMG I know that website! I used to play so many of the games on that website when I was in middle school :rotfl: Never expected that the SP in your username was based on it :hilarious:
My favourite game as Tanks Multiplayer. Whether I was bored in class I'd just get out my laptop, get around the security (the IT-guys tried to seal away all gaming websites) and go play that game with my classmates.

My favourite game as Tanks Multiplayer. Whether I was bored in class I'd just get out my laptop, get around the security (the IT-guys tried to seal away all gaming websites) and go play that game with my classmates.
I used to play it with my brother all the time :) we weren't allowed to have a laptop in class, but we had 'PC rooms' where always everyone would go to Speeleiland or Hyves :p

A=Adam/My Indian Name
Suri=my Surname

A=Adam/My Indian Name
Suri=my Surname
XD I was thikning it had something to do with azure. But nope.

Cheshire_Cat03 simply came from the fact that the Cheshire Cat is my favourite Alice in Wonderland character! 03 is there because when I typed in just Cheshire_Cat on Pinterest they said the username was already taken so I added 03 because three is my favourite number and the username was available! :)

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Moon Rain
My original name was "LunaDank" It was a random combo of words. But over the years people kept thinking that "Dank" was a reference is marijuana. And thats no good. So I had to think of something new. The first word I thought of was "BathSoap" and I was like "YEAH THATS IT" So I just stuck with it. Plus it is really easy to remember and its easy to just call me "Bath" or "Soap"

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Numage is a username/pen name I use for a longggg time (like 10+ years)
It comes from when I play Maple Story (online game) as a Magician. In Thai, Nu is a way to call a younger lady or little girl.
So I combine Nu and Magician (Mage) and it becomes Numage!

Initials and graduation year

My real name (Windy) and my personality (Sunny). My boyfriend gave me that nickname in fact :)

Reactions: blinboy, Moon Rain and 3dsatackman
My dad told me oneeyedpiratechicken as taken on gmail I said I bet it's not and tried it and it wasn'twasn't

My username is Nick139 because my real name is Nicolas and 139 is just a random number I came up with.

Mirkobien came out from
Mirko = My name
Bien = Good/well in spanish
Yeah, just two random words, oh boy.

I got mine because Sir Francis Bacon was a scientist with the last name Bacon so I had to do this.

Original Chief of 3DS Pedia right here. I was the 11th registered user on this site . I had to keep it original. ;)

We'll Faith is my name and I used to play a virtual world with the name FaithKitty654

I got the name "Starmanfan" One day when I was playing earthboun, and I encountered a starman in battle. I was all like. "What is this? So cool! I'm gonna be a fan of this!" and then I figured out that starmanfan had a nice ring to it, and It basically told you what I am. And that's the story of my username. The end xD

My new user name? I got it from the name of the fourth opponent of Panel de Pon!

My username came from my favorite Zelda game for the 64, Ocarina of Time. So, the tri-force of the:cat:64, Tri-force64! :cat:

Easy. Fire Emblem. My first play through was with my character Robin Hood who I reclassed to be an assassin.

My name is Andrei Barcelos Monteiro.

I just got the "Bar" and the "Mont" from my last names.

Back