Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
I love Mario kart ds because of one the nostalgia (it was the first ds game I owned and two because it is just plain fun I loved unlocking characters and playing multiplayer with my friends and family definitely recommend it for a ds game:thumbsup:

SNES has the trophy for introducing me to the game, but I admit it was not until DS and Wii I got v competitive

Mario Kart 7. The memories cannot be replaced <3

Mario Kart Super Circuit on the GBA such fun times, loved to defeat my friends on VS mode.

Double dash!!!

I am a big fan of the mario kart series and the first I fell in love with was that on the n64 but actually I never got to play it though. I just watched it online or on tv commercials, nothing to do with playing the game. But I cannot resist to addmit that my favourite is MK8 because it has many things from previous games in the series.

Mariokart 8 is super fun u can go on walls

Of course, we will never forget our first game. The first I played Mario Kart was in my 3DS console, it was Mario Kart 7. To be honest, I never play racing games, I like more New Super Mario Bros style, but my boyfriend insisted me that I had to play Mario Kart and I truly loved it.

Mine is personally MK Wii, Just because i put sooooo much time into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite is Super Mario Kart,Mario Kart Wii And Mario Kart 7. Those games are great!

Probably everyone who were young in the launch of MK64 have good memories of playing with friends etc. That was THE game at the time.
I think MK64 was my favorite because of local MP. Never played MKDD and the others lost this local MP magic

edit: Also because it was the first with 4 players MP (Even though it was a pain to play with 1/4 of the screen on a already small tv)

I remember Mario Kart Ds. I remember that beach stage I was racing in first place, on the final lap, and when I was before the finish line a made a uturn and then crossed the line (after hitting a few things)

Also, as a young child, I had my cousins and sisters with Ds's also, so it brings back good memories of just having fun in the past as kids. Whereas now it's competitive stuff more often. Mario kart ds was really fun and it was my first Mario kart game c:

I should say Mario Kart 64 because of the memories, I remember being a little child playing LOTS of hours the game. With friends (specially with my neighbours that were the same age as me) and with my brother and sometimes with my parents what makes the memories more special.

But in another side I would also choose MK Wii and MK7 in graphics and gameplay both are very very good, but I actually enjoy every Mario Kart game they are all very good in my opinion.

Mario Kart for the DS, because everybody on my bus had it so we would turn off CPU and have intense 7 or 8 player matches. Mostly we played VS. with teams, and of course we got into fights, but what can I say? 8 people playign a game, someone has to lose, someone has to get angry. Thats how life works. But yeah, it was great. Too bad my friends dont have 3dss like me.

I remember Mario Kart Ds. I remember that beach stage I was racing in first place, on the final lap, and when I was before the finish line a made a uturn and then crossed the line (after hitting a few things)

Also, as a young child, I had my cousins and sisters with Ds's also, so it brings back good memories of just having fun in the past as kids. Whereas now it's competitive stuff more often. Mario kart ds was really fun and it was my first Mario kart game c:
I agree. DS version was definitly a gem

The first game that I ever actually played a lot with other people was Mario Kart DS. I would host a DS Download Play on the bus and we'd get 5-8 players every time. And then in the school's auditorium, we'd always have 8 player games. Ah, the memories. :3

Mario Kart 8 is my favorite right now, but I got a lot of good memories about Mario Kart 64 and I miss the concept about Double Dash, I want to play with couple again in the future! xD

My favorite Mario Kart game is Mario Kart 8 because there are characters from other franchises with a DLC, it's the first Mario Kart Game with new roads and characters to buy by DLC and the roads are fantastic, beautiful and Mario Kart 8 has karts, bikes, wheels, gliders to customize. Other things what make a difference in Mario Kart 8 it's the online matches that are easy to find someone and better to play without a lot of lag and other things.

My favorite Mario Kart game would probably be Mario Kart for the DS because it was my only Mario Kart game that I had and it was the most amazing game that I played . I am thinking about Mario Kart 7 since it is really cool for the 3ds but I'm not sure what to choose :/ Definitely MK 8 is the best though

My favorite is mario kart 7. I also enjoy mario kart wii, though. I also have the old one on n64

Mine was Mario Kart Wii one because of its wide range of characters bikes carts racetracks and all that good stuff but 2 is that it had Bowser jr. Now I know well at least im pretty sure he was in Double Dash but in that game you couldnt race by yourself you had to have a friend or a Computer on the back of your Kart which is why I liked Mario Kart Wii it had Bowser jr. by himself and I was pretty darn good with him and the dolphin dasher. Also it added Rosalina who is also cool

Back