Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
  1. Probably double dash, just because I am a gamecube fanatic. But it did bring a ton of new ideas to the game, plus i remember the drifting being crazy fun in this game. I wish that there were more characters in it, even though there were a decent amount, since you could double up, it felt a bit limited. But overall I'd have to say DD or MK8 would be my favorite, but I think MK8 may wind up taking over.

My favourite Mario Kart would be 'Mario Kart Double Dash!!', being also the first general video game I played in my life. I remember having so much fun racing in MKDD, not just with my friends but with my dad and uncles too, and I probably played it a lot more than the other Mario Kart games. It had creative tracks, very creative shortcuts and generally was a fun, brilliant game. MKDS, MKWii and MK7 were fun too, but they don't compare to how much play time and excitement I had playing on MKDD, when I was only around 5-7 too. I wasn't even that good and I was always aiming to unlock Toad and Toadette (100cc) :giggle: Plus I at some point lost my Memory Card so I had to keep starting over. I loved how very cup you would unlock a kart too, it was great fun to know that you get something new every time you win a Cup.

Mario Kart Wii

My Favourite Mario Kart game is MK8 for Wii U

I have only played three of them (SNES, Wii, 3ds). From those that I have played, the 3ds one is without a doubt the best. From what I've seen and heard, though, the DS and Gamecube versions seem better.

What is your Favorite Game in the Mario Kart Series:

I love Mario Kart 7. It is so fun. It is so cool to meet expert players in Online Multiplayer, and beat them. It makes you feel so confident in the game. :):thumbsup::)

So if you have a game in the Mario Kart Series that you like tell me in this thread.

It would definitely be mario kart wii because it is an amazing mario kart game (and it is the only one I have) The online multiplayer was great and I miss playing online multiplayer with my bro and a bunch of other random people. I am probably gonna get Mario Kart 8 soon and my brother and I can play online multiplayer again. I can't wait! And from what I have seen MK8 looks awesome.

Either Mario Kart 7 or DS.

7 because, well, quality/nostalgia + Multiplayer was pretty reliable!

DS because it was one of my first ever. And the cast of characters it added blew my mind!

Mario Kart7

Mario Kart 8 is the best for sure. It boasts anti-gravity, custom karts, amazing online multiplayer, and even DLC! It can't get any better then that!

thats true

Reactions: XxNesquikxX
Mario karts 7 and 8 are my favorite because I especially enjoy the kart customization feature that both games include. I also enjoy the massive character selection that both games offer. The fact that you can go underwater, on land, and fly also make the game even better. Not to mention the completely overhauled and very impressive graphics engine of mario kart 8. Nintendo was very good at making quality tracks and music for both of these excellent additons to the mario kart franchise. 9.5/10 for both games.

Well, I haven't played any of the game in the Mario Kart series except one, which is Mario Kart 7, hence I think it is my favorite Mario Kart game. But, it does become boring once you have pared all the tracks and had got gold trophies in each of 'em. But, sometime when I feel like I just want to play a racing game, Mario Kart 7 is on my utmost priority, hence I think my favorite Mario Kart game is MK7!

Home Console = Mario Kart 8 because the soundtrack, the courses and how fast the gameplay is compared to the another games (and Link in Mario Kart)
Portable Console= Mario Kart DS because of how many new thing added to the franchise, the game modes, the soundtrack, the courses and it was my first Mario Kart ever!! <3

mario kart 8

My favorite mario kart game is probably mario kart 8 . I love the huge roster of characters than you can race as in it. The graphic are phenomenal and colorful too. I like the new items in it too such as the pirahana and the horn one. I also love the anti gravity part of it too. You can ride upside down with it. I suggest this game to anybody is a fan of the mario or mario kart series.

my favorite mario kart game is mario kart ds. it was the first mario kart game i played and is the best in my opinion. it introduced 150 cc mirrored, missions, and online racing. 150 cc mirrored was a new challenge that had flipped tracks. missions were a new part of mario kart as well. it honed your skills with difficult challenges and objectives. online racing allowed you to race with friends online and people around the world. it set of characters were also the best, unlike in mario kart seven where you have useless characters like metal mario and queen bee.

Mario kart doubledash. With a ton of people and vehicles endless possibilities the game has endless amounts of fun. 2 people on one cart. One person drives while the other uses items. Each character also has their own special item to use. Plus the battle was fun​

My favorite is mario kart 7. I only play on 100cc. 50cc is too easy and 150cc is way too hard for me. That was the first mario kart game that I have ever played. I do not like to play with real people on it. I get really angry when I lose and you will not want to be near me when that happens. Mario kart 7 needs better graphics though.

Mario kart 7

Back