What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite so far is Pokemon emerald. It had my favorite region and more stuff to do. I loved creating secret bases and signing up for Pokemon contests. I can't wait for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire.

Pokemon Heart Gold, my favorite, since i loved Gold/Silver, and that remake brings so much memories back and it is just awesome.

Pokemon X is my favourite pokemon game, because I like Xerneas and you get to dress your character with different outfits.

My favorite game is soul silver
I really like Lugia and the fact you fight 16 gym leaders that you can rematch
Also I like it because you fight both Lance and Steven

Best by far is Soul silver, the two region thing was pretty cool and I loved how Pokemon could follow you! NOt to mention the pokewalker was a fun accessory! Jhoto has always been my favorite generation too!!!

Pokemon Platinum is my Favorite

Mine will have to be red because my favorite color is red and my favorite pokemon is chaziard

My favourite has to be diamond, because it was my first ever Pokemon game. Every time I replay it, it reminds me of my childhood

my favorite pokemon game would have to be x and y because of the amazing 3d battles and the option to change you cloths. Also i like the new wonder trade feature

my favorite pokemon game is pokemon emerald because i love pokemon games that usually are just 2 individual games and then pokemon makes a third pokemon game that is the same story line and has different legendaries and sometimes has a little extra thrown in. also because this game was the game i played 247 and that is what gave me the knowledge to know where everything is pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire. and it is where my first pokemon was caught.

Reactions: Nikit
As of right now mine is probably pokemon x as it was so cool to see the graphics improve so much when this game first came out. Also, I loved the new features such as super training, and being able to change your trainer's outfits. Ooo and also the new fairy type was so cool as it pretty much changed all the type match ups and made the game quite a bit more complicated.

Although I might have to change my vote once I get finished playing pokemon ORAS since I'm really liking that game as well :)

Reactions: Nikit
Mine fav is HeartGold or SoulSilver. It has a very great storyline and The many great Pokemon are available before defeating the Elite four. Also it has a PokeGear which must be 1 of its many great features..and of course Real time clock and Wifi Battle

Pokemon Gold and Silver.

These games did everything the first gen games did and better. I liked how the rival was a violent thief, who had the nerve to push you. Heck, he even turned an npc in the game into a recluse after he stole his Shuckle! He was a total awesome who played by his own rules and I liked that.

In addition to this, Lance was my favorite champion and I enjoyed defeating team rocket with him. But most importantly, these games gave the player the opportunity to revisit Kanto and for that I will always love these games. It was really cool to see how the passage of time had impacted on the likes of Red, Blue, Red's mom and the Kanto gym leaders. That old man and his Machop in Vermillion city still didn't complete whatever they wanted to build!

Playing through the Kanto gyms again at a much higher level was awesome.

Mine would be Pokemon Yellow due it was similar to the anime.

pokemon x and y

I LOVE POKEMON Y Cause Of The Mega Evolutions And Trainer Customization.... ts Just SOOOO COOL!

My favorite...hm hard to decide.
I'll list in order.
Soul Silver I spent the most time on, Johto region + Kanto are my favorites and it was a spectacular remake. There was pretty much endless things to do. Years back, I ended up getting an official guide and it had daily things to do so I played A LOT. Plus the Pokewalker kept my interest for an even longer time. I'd really enjoy playing it again but I don't want to reset my SS, too much I worked on. Might get Heartgold someday.
Diamond was also one of my favorites, it was one of the first DS games I got. The region was awesome, the story, the new Pokemon. The music for the game is my favorite of all the games to this day.
Last but not least is Crystal. Played it 2-3 times, my first Pokemon RPG (I played only spin off games like on n64 and gamecube before that) It's a classic, my favorite region ever and has all my favorite Pokemon.

Pokémon emerald for me, especially because i could fight the battle frontier :)

My favorite pokemon game is Pokemon Sapphire.
Honestly, I was happy to hear OR and AS coming out, but Pokemon Sapphire will alwas be my favorite since it introduces time, has new pokemon (Torchic being my favorite), and was just more enjoyable to play for me.

My favorites are Crystal and Emerald because they have so much plot and the starters for both generations are great!

Back