What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
my favorite game of them all in the pokemon franchise is easily pokemon leaf green, because it was one of the first games that i got that introduced me to the world of pokemon and all of it´s wonders. as well as it´s very fun to play every time because it´s so simple yet very complicated. but as long as i get the game, i don´t care of anything else.

My favourite is ruby and sapphire,but if i have to pick one i would pick sapphire,i always had a soft spot for kyogre and torchic.I even remember what i called him "blaze".

I think i would say the Yellow one cause it qas kind of magical at the time. =)

Either Black or X. X because it's a rather pretty region, honestly, and in my opinion, the story wasn't too bad. Black/White due to the fact that the storyline in those games is easily the best Game Freak has come up with so far. I actually cared about what was going on in the plot rather than just playing to collect Pokemon.

Pokémon Diamond was probably my first real pokemon game (the young me would get bored of the older ones I had, and I never really got into them). The pokemon were solid, if a bit lacking in the creativity department, and is probably the only game in which I chose a non-fire starter (had to choose Piplup, steel is my favourite type). Granted, my memory may not accurately reflect my experiences, I still consider it one of my favourite pokemon games.

My favorite Pokémon game was Soul Silver because you could walk around with any pokemon you choose to walk with

Hum, perhaps Gold, or Ruby.

my most favorite pokemon game is pokemon Omega Ruby. The graphics are so good and its so much fun. its story line was really good especially the delta episode. My second favorite pokemon game is soulsilver because you could call people:p

My favorite Pokemon is Emerald. There are a lot of things to do after you end the game, like the battle frontier. Also Black and White for a very good online.

Despite pokemon Red being my first game, I like Gold and Silver more because it introduced my favorite pokemon.

Either Black or X. X because it's a rather pretty region, honestly, and in my opinion, the story wasn't too bad. Black/White due to the fact that the storyline in those games is easily the best Game Freak has come up with so far. I actually cared about what was going on in the plot rather than just playing to collect Pokemon.
I didnt really understand black because the plot was kind of everywhere and you can only choose one of the 2 legendary pokemon associated th the game.

pokemon x

Heart Gold

My fav Pokemon game is Pokemon Emerald because it was the first game i ever played. It introduced lots of cool stuff too.

x and y

ORAS

I was introduced by my best friend to Pokemon Pearl, it is by far the best i have played at the moment.

The first Pokemon Ruby. The one that came before the release of Ruby. It was creepy, but I loved it.

Nostalgia speaking says Pokémon Blue, but reality speaking says White 2. It's got so much packed into the game, making it even outpace X for me in a lot of ways. I guess we'll have to see what Omega Ruby does for me once I get further in it... :)

My favority game is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, because my favorite primordial form is primordial kyogre and also because the delta episode.

Charmander.gif

Back