What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorit e Pokemon game is Diamond, because it was my first pkmn game i`ve ever played. But I also like ORAS :):cool:

Attachments

• Pokemon-Diamond-Wallpaper-HD-Resolution.jpg
    Pokemon-Diamond-Wallpaper-HD-Resolution.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well, so far my favorites are Platinum and Heartgold because for Platinum, that is my first pokémon game I played. And Heartgold because I love the Legendary Pokémon and the fact that I can walk with my pokémon anywhere unlike Platinum where in a certain place you can walk your pokémon, but certain pokémon only.

my favorite pokemon games are pokemon heart gold, soul silver, black, black 2,conquest, and my newest and recent one pokemon X

Emerald and Alpha Sapphire

ORAS-
the mechanics of gen 6 makes high ivs and ev training much easier (battle resort daycare and super training), while it had a basically extended plotline of rse with better graphics
also SO MANY LEGENDARIES
the secret bases are also pretty cool

I just love all the pokemon games that I've played which are: Pokemon Heart Gold version, Pokemon Black version, Super Pokemon Rumble, Pokemon Y, Pokemon Rangers: Guardian Signs and Pokemon Conquest.
They're all my favorite because I just enjoyed playing them all so much. They all have something that I love and they're also so unique, each of them. Still, I think my top favorite one must be Pokemon Y, I really fell in love with the game and the legendary, Yvettal, he is so beautiful, I really love him.

My favorite is either Platinum or Black 1. Platinum because that's the first one i actually bothered to grind through, and black, because I loved exploring the city, and I remember obsessively using the global link website to get the rare pokemon and find more pokemon thouugh their dreams

Oh I've always wanted to have Platinum!! Before I got Heart Gold I really wanted Platinum but my parents didn't get it for me, only Heart Gold after it came out... I really wish I could play it... xP

I love Pokemon white 2 the best. It just never gets boring and there is always something to do. The gameplay is very unique. There are also lots of legendary pokemon and lots of strong pokemon. Make sure to get this game if you have not, it is really fun!

Mine would be Emerald/Alpha Sapphire it had a awesome story line to it especially we the remakes came out to include okemon amie gts super training and more!

I guess I'm gonna hop onto the Gen 3 bandwagon here. My favorite game is a tie between FireRed and Sapphire. I've put the most time into those two games.

Reactions: arceusazn
My favourite is a tie between Pokemon Mystery dungeon explorers of sky and Pokemon Platinum. I loved Explorers of sky because it was fun and the music was amazing! The story was the best out of any pokemon game I have played (yes even better than black or white) and it was just a comepletely amazing game! I love Platinum because it was very fun and an upgrade to Diamond/pearl. Battles were faster and there was more to do and more pokemon. I don't know, there is something about that game that I comepletely love. Fourth gen was amazing.

I loved the 3rd gen games(mostly emerald)! I believe it started events from mystery gift and you can set the date and time just like johto. Emerald allowed you to catch both kyogre and groudon. It started battle frontier, had the upgraded safari zone to catch previous region pokemon. Unfortunately they do not have a remake for emerald. :(

- Soul Silver, for the little cute Pokémon following the main character; and for the PokéWalker.
- Black, for the best story ever.
- Y, for the revolution of 3D graphics.
- Alpha Sapphire, for the best remake ever.

I really, really like... Rumble Blast and Ranger.

But... the favorite of all... is Pokémon Conquest *---* The best spin-off, the best region, best gameplay... BEST BEST!
Dudes, it was never SO DIFFICULT to evolve Pokémon! You have to meet many specific criteria to evolve your Pokémon AND THE TRAINER! I spend so many hours evolving the Warlords of the region of Ransei *-*
I really expect a sequel on the 3DS so I could play once more (with better graphics).

Reactions: Tri-force64 and Ninja-Patty
Pokemon Leaf Green was my first Pokemon, but Pearl cemented my love for the series, and Platinum only expanded upon it. I'm gonna have to say Platinum, and maybe even Y

I gotta say, ORAS is my favorite so far. It may seem a little bandwagon with it being the newest game and all, but it's my favorite! Pokemon sapphire was m first Pokemon game, and it taught me many things.

I focused on only training my mudkip and neglected my entire team! This game taught me diversity and the importance of equalty. I needed to equally level all my Pokemon to actually complete the game, If I didn't do so, I couldn't get past the 5th gym. I also needed diversity in Pokemon types to help beat certain gyms. It also taught me simple math with all the stat boosts and leveling. Overall, it was good for me, and I learnt much from it. Alpha Saphhire was a giant hydro pump of nostalgia for me, along with the delta episode. It had all the great features from x and y, and it brought back secret bases! I'm especially glad my favorite legendary, Rayquaza, had such a spotlight in the end. I feel like the delta episode is supposed to be a sneak peak of an emerald remake, but even if Emerald isn't remade, I think the delta episode covered enough for that.

I love the Mystery Dungeon series, I just love playing as a Pokémon!

My favourite game is alpha sapphire

To be perfectly honest, my ratings are, for older games, Diamond/Pearl, then Ruby/Sapphire, then Heartgold Sousilver, then all the Unova. The Sinnoh and Johto regions were just so...nostalgic to me, with the music and plot. I never really got into the Unova because they didn't have a backstory to me. When I was growing up, the newest region was Sinnoh. Unova just seems too technological for some reason. XY had even less of a backstory than Unova, as you know nothing/have no prior information about the E4, etc. The Hoenn Remakes were awesome, though. The only bad thing with Diamond/Pearl and Heartgold/Sousilver is that now the internet stuff doesn't work...

By far my favorite is platinum. 4th gen was my favorite gen. It has poketch, day and night, and the legendaries were awesome. (also, turtwig is my favorite starter of all time)

Back