What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite is pikachu special edition, black and white 1,2 and XY and ruby omega

Pokémon Platinum. It was my first Pokémon game and I will always remember it fondly~

I can't wait to send my Piplup to Pokémon X and Y. He's been through so many regions...

My favorite is Pokemon Heart Gold.

It changes though.

Mine is Pokemon Y
It's fun, nice, it has pokemon bank and you can transference pokemon from black and white

Emerald and Platinum tied for first in my book. They are the most interesting have the best plots and the best regions to explore in. The new pokemon they introduced in these games are also superior to most of the new pokemon including the legendaries.

For the plot Pokemon heart gold will be good. For The design, or effect, I think pkmn X T will be good.

Pokémon Crystal is my favorite, the day and night cycle was really cool and I missed this feature in the generation 3 games and the thing I most love about Crystal was that you could go to Kanto too and this is the feature that I most miss in the following games.

Pokemon Platinum is my favorite. Its harder to find now but I still have my version from 2012 :D

I would have to say that pokemon crystal is my favorite. I remember getting it for Christmas and playing it like crazy. It was the first pokemon game that I had for myself since I had to bum off of my 2 older brothers to play their copies of red/blue and silver/gold versions. I remember picking Cyndaquil and slowly raising him to be the monster that is typhlosion. Also remember trying for hours head butting trees in order to catch the elusive heracross. Such fond memories.

Reactions: Mikaya
I have many favourites, but I would say that my favourite is emerald. I remember making an awesome secret base. My base was so beautiful and it had a thin passage in which I put that spin mat. No one could go through :p

Pokemon FireRed was my favorite for reintroducing Red of Pallet town

My favorite was Pokémon Soul Silver.I loved how the pokemon followed you around and how they added so many features compared to the original game. This is going to sound lame , but I like the trainer sprites as well in that game. I like the colorful interface and I used the poke walker a lot. I would always get scared of putting my pokemon there and losing it though cx

X & Y man. You really can't beat the massive changes they made in that series. Plus I always loved Europe and its themed after france

Love gen 6-2, do you guys know if that is how your supposed to say the name. but I really like omega ruby and alpha sapphire(oras) especially because all the legendaries are there, it so fun, unlike x and y where there were only 5 legendaries

Gotta say, I am with Emerald too. It's my favorite Region, and it had lots of things to do. Its Battle Frontier was a challenge, can't say the same about Sinnoh's.
Love Emerald, it combines both the best of Ruby and Saphiree nintendo better make a remake of it, though it probablly be sold out by the time I go to get it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

Pokémon Emerald started it, but i kinda like the Stadiums too

Story wise, everything, although XY should have had more background. For the actual region...I dunno. For the music...probably Sinnoh. For the graphics...ORAS. Overall I like Sinnoh the best though. Everything is perfect except that the internet stuff doesn't work anymore. I really hope that they make a Sinnoh remake next.

I am a big fan of the Pokemon hacked Roms.

Pokemon fire red will always be the best. It was the game that started my likeminded journey growing up.

My favorite Pokemon game was Pokemon Platinum :D I always loved it because it got me back into Pokemon. Lots of really fun gym leaders, the Cynthia battle was a blast, and it introduced online battling and trading.

My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

I loved pokemon red it was the start of an amazing series

Pokémon Crystal, because it was the very first game I got, and later beat on my own. I don't think it's the best Pokémon game, but it's easily my favourite. I haven't even touched it for years, it would be too nostalgic.

Back