What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite is Pokemon Ruby!!!i have a lot memories in that game and the legendary is pretty cool!!i love the secret base and they make a remake of it, with the new graphics it makes more cool!!and i like the Soar in pokemon Omega Ruby and i defenitely love it..:):):):)

Right now, Alpha Sapphire. It has a very "modern" and advance look to it.
Though, in the past I would say I like pokemon yellow and crystal best. I love how I can talk to pikachu in yellow (to see its facial expression) and I love the game play of Crystal!

my favorite pokemon games were heart gold and emerald. they both had easy to follow stories and awesome legendaries plus i liked the feature in heart gold where the pokemon follow you around. i was kinda hoping that in X and Y they'd do that but unfortunately they didn't. and my favorite thing about emerald is the fact that there are so many roms that are based off of it like flora sky.:D

My fav is Pokemon Conquest

SS all the way! :D

my favorite pokemon redfire because

My favorite game is Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

Pokemon Pearl! The memories... it was my first Pokemon game, and my first game period. It took me two years to beat. The majority of the time I was stuck in Mt. Cornet after the 7th gym. I could never get all the way to spear pillar because I would always get lost or scared. So, by the time I battled Palkia, I accidentally killed it with my lvl 90 infernape using... flame wheel, the move that I thought was the best because the animation has '10 Embers' as I used to say. I also wasted my master ball on a Mesprit which I caught because I thought you could never see Palkia again, also, I didn't realize that master balls had a 100% catch rate, I thought they were just pokeballs that worked on legendary pokemon. :) Those were the days.

My favourite pokemon has got to be Arcanine, may be a bit over rated but that doesnt stop me from personally loving this! Its a fire dog! Like common guys, and its name just fits it so perfectly:rotfl: Though very close behind it is Electivire, being a strong thunder type, and of course I'm always gauranteed to have these two pokemon on my team in every pokemon game! and if it isnt catchable, well then I'll just trade it over from another game! Anyway those are my picks!

My favourite pokemon has got to be Arcanine, may be a bit over rated but that doesnt stop me from personally loving this! Its a fire dog! Like common guys, and its name just fits it so perfectly:rotfl: Though very close behind it is Electivire, being a strong thunder type, and of course I'm always gauranteed to have these two pokemon on my team in every pokemon game! and if it isnt catchable, well then I'll just trade it over from another game! Anyway those are my picks!
I think you were actually thinking about posting in this thread?
I've never really cared much about those two Pokémons myself, but I guess that's the beauty of there being so many different ones; you don't have to think alike.

I think you were actually thinking about posting in this thread?
I've never really cared much about those two Pokémons myself, but I guess that's the beauty of there being so many different ones; you don't have to think alike.
Yup xD after I realized I posted on the wrong thread I felt like a complete noob, but then again I did only start on this website yesterday :/

My favorite pokemon game is ruby because of nostalgia purposes. It was my first game and the first that I completed. Not considering nostalgia purposes though, I'd have to say soul silver was the best. I love lugia and the game was just so freaking huge.

My favorite Pokemon game has to be Black 2 since it was my first ever Pokemon game that I had completed. I like it because of the range of Pokemon that it includes and it has RIOLU at before the second gym leader! MY FAVORITE POKEMON! I just can't get enough of it.

My favorite pokemon game it is Ruby is the one I played the most on the gameboy of my neighbour :p we spent lots of hours playing it everyday, it was like a routine hahaha, and when we finished the game, we started it again and the process was repeated like 100 times, It were good days :')

Pokemon Emerald is my favorite game EVER. I started playing competitive Pokemon in Emerald. Also, Battle Frontier on Emerald was great. Best BF ever. If they ever make an Emerald remake, I doubt the Battle Frontier is going to be the same since it was pretty tough.

My favorite game was definitely Emerald. I loved fighting against both Team Aqua &Magma, as well as the soundtracks, Story, and most importantly, the battle frontier. So many things to enjoy in that game.

My favourite was probably Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver. I mean, I like them all, but I just prefer this. There are many reasons too, but probably the most prominent one is the HUGE amount of content and playtime you can go through before completing the main storyline. I've never played Gen II very far by the way so I wouldn't know how far GSC's remake relates to it, but being able to play through Kanto as well as Johto, get the Gen I and Gen III starters, and get all 16 badges shows how much depth HGSS has.

There were also very attractive side-attractions, like the Pokeathlon, which I found very fun and I kept going back to play more.

Oh and there was the Bug-Catching Contest which was good fun, as well as the Battle Frontier. I played the Battle Frontier in both DPP and HGSS, but for some reason, I don't really know why, I preferred the HGSS Frontier slightly. Maybe because of the Battle Factory? Or was it in both? I can't remember now >.<

There was also that PokeWalker that came with it. I love it when we get little accessories with games and whenever I went out, I'd always have my PokeWalker on my belt... But now I don't even know where it is...

OH I almost forgot about Red; getting to fight Red, currently still the strongest levelled trainer in the Pokemon Universe, is a brilliant feature - was it in GSC as well? Probably, but I never got anywhere near there in Gen II... It took me so many tries to finally beat Red, but the feeling of beating him the end was SO GOOD!!

So yeah, that's probably not all the reasons why I liked HGSS the best, but that's what I felt and I still do feel that way.

Reactions: Marc
Yess I love the Wi-Fi features on Pokemon Diamond and yea Pokemon Ruby sucked also for not having the Pokemon Battle Frontier.
Guys Platinum was obviously really good. I love listening to Cynthia's music and also Cyrus's. They were also very hard. Cynthia had a nice mixed team with her Togekiss and Garchomp. Cyrus was also good with his houndoom. Unfortunately for him mega evolution wasn't invented then. I think the starters were really good. I chose Infernape because he looked awesome. Thats how i based Pokemon at the time. Torterra is obviously the best though. It can hit Infernape for a stab EQ and a stab leaf storm at Empoleon. I also liked Black and White/2. You could get numerous legendaries and also i loved the music. Colress was definitely my favorite. I liked Iris's as well. I like the fact of shiny Haxorus and also a shiny gible/dratini. But i like Pokemon Omega Ruby. It is the first game that made me think like a pokemon geek. I started using abilities and items. Because i was giving Rest to Reshiram (WHAT). Many terrible Pokemon in the other gens were made to be awesome in ORAS e.g. Bisharp.

This may sound odd but pokemon shuffle, it is addicting nuff said

This may sound odd but pokemon shuffle, it is addicting nuff said
I wouldn't say it's the best Pokémon game I've played, but yeah, it's really addictive.

Back